It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study shows 29% of the 42 people who have died after catching the new strain had BOTH vaccinations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We were told even with the COVID-19 vaccines you could still catch it but It'll be less severe so maybe the deceased just aren't as severely dead.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

If they want to.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Neobucket

If they want to.
That’s cool, just like everybody else?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
But that still is quite worrying... we haven't seen that high a number yet have we?

Numbers this high in regards to what?

The OP is looking at a group within a group: Covid deaths from a certain variant, this group is split into no vax, 1 shot and 2 shots. Those 3 groups make up 100% of what is being looked at, 42 people who died, so why would it be surprising that the double jabs make up less than a third of a group split into 3?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Study shows 5 out of 4 people have a problem with fractions

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was about to read your post but I seen your Math...... and then I saw you used the Daily Fail as your source.

Deny Ignorance
edit on 19-6-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Neobucket
Should those who are vaccinated wear masks still?

Most people feel pretty justified in their prejudice, but we both know your just confused and angry and channeling that towards things you’d rather not agree with or understand... perhaps even frightens you.

Justify your bigotry however makes you feel better, you just look scared.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

On the contrary, it's not bigotry when justified, and I'd say that it was perfectly justified to be a little bit afraid when dealing with somebody who lies about their vaccine status on the grounds that they could be lying about all kinds of things, or harboring who knows what extremists beliefs.

Fear keeps us alive and prejudice is a natural response. If you can justify your prejudice with logic and facts then your usually on the right side. It's the people with irrational prejudices who hate for the sake of hate that you need to wary of.

Just wanted to highlight this gem one more time. In the spirit of denying ignorance, just wow.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Just because someone told you not to believe whats written in the daily mail, doesn't mean you should.

That's denying ignorance!

Why do you think people say not to read certain materials?? Because there just might be some truth in it... that's why.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join