It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prostate Cancer-Infertility-Link to China Virus Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IAMTAT

As to why the viruscan elevate PSA is definitely something worth looking into.

You meant "the vaccine"...NOT the "virus".

"Palm Beach County urologist seeing false PSA levels in men due to COVID vaccines"

Correct?
edit on 10-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
High PSA levels are also a prime indicator of prostate cancer. OK . . .

So that seems to indicate the possibility that maybe the jab is causing cancer and infertility that is in turn elevating the PSA levels?

If this is temporary and the levels return to normal, then obviously those normal levels don't indicate cancer or infertility, right?

Sounds oh so, if this and maybe that kind of report to me, esp. considering the NIH study had nothing to do with vaccinated people, just infertility and prostate cancer.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes! sorry ill edit that.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

As to why the viruscan elevate PSA is definitely something worth looking into.

You meant "the vaccine"...NOT the "virus".

"Palm Beach County urologist seeing false PSA levels in men due to COVID vaccines"

Correct?

This is just one of Many Red Flags about the side effects of this experimental jab.
Regardless of How, Why and all the Politics surrounding the Reasons this jab is being pushed so hard, this is just one of many questions that everyone needs to consider before putting their Health at risk to prevent getting a virus that most survive. Kids...Just NO !

Heard a funny, not so funny thing on the radio in the car this morning, the DJ of this rock n’ roll show said “ the vax’s are becoming like the coupons for bargain basement items, No one wants them !

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There is no red flag here.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

There is no red flag here.

RED FLAG:

"As to why the vaccine can elevate PSA is definitely something worth looking into."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What's concerning imho is the amount of crap people are willing to punt simply to avoid a couple of little pricks in the arm.

End of the day the vaccines are a choice, freely made, and prudent if you ask me.

I can't believe how blind you are if you think this way.
You honestly think that people are not getting the shot because of "a couple of little pricks in the arm"?

Wow!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's like showing card tricks to a dog isn't it?

They can't even understand the information being presented, let alone process it.

The onslaught of obvious Russian propaganda that was so thinly veiled as contemporary conspiracy theory has done a great job at keeping so many people sick and unvaccinated.

Sick and unvaccinated? Please...

Covid-19 is 100% fake.
Yes, each year around 500,000 Americans die of the Coronavirus. And yes, each year it is indeed a novel coronavirus.
But Covid-19 is just a brand name and the name of the game is world control with a brand new shiny depopulation vaccine schedule.
Wake up!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Nice talking points!

Get those from prison planet?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am not surprised and pleased (not in a good way) to see this.
I can verify 4 out of 4 of my vaccinated males are now showing 'something' happening in their prostate and 1 out of the 4 'something' going on in his testes. This is through reflexology and they were perfectly clear before their jabs. Also I know of another man (best friends partner) and his male friend, bith early 40's have ED since first jab. Needless to say, they are not taking second.

Rainbows
Jane

PS, I also watched a short video this morning where a young lady showed a letter she had received re-calling her for a smear test for cervical cancer. This was Stateside. She'd had her smear test a while ago, but her health records have shown she has taken both vaccines. In the letter it stated that 1,500 cases of cervical cancer had been detected in women after they have had the vaccine, so they are calling her back in for another one well within the usual 2 years it would normally be done.
edit on pm61America/ChicagoThursday2021-06-10T13:14:31-05:0001America/Chicago06000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Finally! The cancer causes high PSA, not the other way around. Someone needed to point that out before this got nuts.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's likely a result of inflammatory responses if I had to guess. It's interesting not alarming.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's an excellent excuse for a guy unable to get it up.
edit on 10-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't think these two gentlemen or their partners would agree with you.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The million dollar question: Do you have ACE2 receptors in your prostate? The virus targets those, and the vaccines mimic the viral spike protein. That might be your issue right there.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How is no one asking how and why? I's supposed to make you produce the spike protein, learn immunity against it and that's it. How is a spike protein making people have seizures, strokes and prostate cancer markers? Or that bell's palsy. Crazy how a spike protein makes one side of their face paralyzed but not the other.
We should look back on the Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon petition. Once women realize they are allergic to placenta years from now it will be too late. There should be a research into how these side effects are even possible

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What sort of thing are you seeing Jane?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
How is no one asking how and why? I's supposed to make you produce the spike protein, learn immunity against it and that's it. How is a spike protein making people have seizures, strokes and prostate cancer markers? Or that bell's palsy. Crazy how a spike protein makes one side of their face paralyzed but not the other.
We should look back on the Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon petition. Once women realize they are allergic to placenta years from now it will be too late. There should be a research into how these side effects are even possible

The vaccine is not giving anyone prostate cancer markers. The vaccine is supposed to initiate an immune response. Part of the immune response can be inflammation. I think it very possible many of these side effects are part of an inflammatory response.

I think there are two important things. One, this needs to be studied so the vaccines become safer, two, the risk of contracting covid and then developing a serious life altering case is higher than from the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey

What sort of thing are you seeing Jane?

This will take us slightly off topic, but still relevant. This is a post I made back on June 3rd. I have no idea how to post a link to specific posts so I include it this way as a quote.

Just an update from my Clinic.....
Please listen to this 8 minute interview below.
All I can say is, I can back up what this Dr is saying from what I am seeing in my Clinic. I can also back it up by saying that other therapists I speak to are seeing the same/similar things.
First, I want to clarify, my clients who HAVE NOT had the jab, and in some cases like myself, have also had C19, are presenting with no more than either fit and well or with ongoing health issues PRIOR to C19 which we are managing with treatment. These clients make up 25% of my client base.
Now on to those 75% of clients who have had the jab. I can state the following, and list them in the same order/in conjunction with what this Dr says.
#1. 3 clients who have been having chest pains ie, they have been checked out at hospital and been told they have 'indigestion' and not having a heart attack 'undiagnosed' medical myocarditis? Important to understand myocarditis can give the symptoms of a heart attack/indigestion, but it is not the same thing. (look it up) The hospitals were checking them for a heart attack NOT myocarditis.
#2. Almost all 75% are showing (through reflexology) something is going on in their brain/brain stem.
#3. All are showing Lymphatic System problems. (your immune system)
#4. Almost all are presenting with a 'depleted' Spleen.
#5. A smaller amount are presenting with something going on in their Livers.
#6. Adrenal glands are shot in almost all cases. This correlates with them feeling fatigued since their jab.
#7. Ovaries and Uterus. Almost all (including post menopausal) are presenting with something going on in both areas, and 2 female clients have experienced abnormally heavy and/or prolonged mensuration.
#8 Almost all are presenting with Sciatic or Vagus nerve problems, but not sciatic pain. Sciatic Nerve disfunction are presenting as: heavy legs, restless legs, pins and needles in legs, sore feet. As to Vagus nerve: digestive issues, Ileocecal valve and associated problems, breathing issues, heart/chest pain (see above), lack of appetite, odd bouts of constipation or diarrhoea, pressure headaches and numbness in hands (particularly the little finger, which in Complementary medicine is part of the heart meridian) and numbness, but not Bell's Palsy in the face.
With reference to breast feeding mothers who have had the jab, I sadly read a report just 2 days ago, of a mother whose 1 month baby girl started haemorrhaging from her vagina. This Dr is reporting "suckling infants are experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastro-intestinal tract".
As a little aside, as the deltoid muscle is mentioned in the Dr's interview (I do have video evidence of a phone call to back this up) blood donors in the UK who have now been vaccinated are being told, (whereas normally with other 'old fashioned' vaccines you could donate blood 7 days after your jab), with this 'vaccine' you have to wait 28 days AFTER ANY symptoms, including a SORE ARM before they can donate blood. A SORE ARM IS NOW REGARDED AS AN ADVERSE REACTION BY THE UK BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICE. Japan is refusing any blood donations from vaccinated people.

It's a minefield being a therapist treating vaccinated people.

This is the video I mention...
Vaccine is a BIG mistake

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Link to member story concerning enlarged organs (and not in the good way):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>