It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashli Babbitt's Family Deserves The Same Respect and Justice as George Floyd's Family.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm going to assume that most here saw the YT vids of Jan. 6th.

I'm also going to assume alot of us saw the cops WAVING IN PROTESTORS & REMOVING BARRICADES.

Good shoot or not, with a shooting, the cops' name is always listed, and is "given suspension/desk duty, with/without pay until the investigation is over.

5 months later we don't even know the name of the cop.

THIS. IS. BS.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

5 months later we don't even know the name of the cop.

With no assurance they really were a “cop”…..

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's not even a fair comparison. You are a very sick and disturbed person. Do not denigrate the memory of Mr. Floyd. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
It's not even a fair comparison. You are a very sick and disturbed person. Do not denigrate the memory of Mr. Floyd. a reply to: carewemust

You mean George “piece of sh#t” Floyd?

Warms my heart to think of that loser

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
That's funny a lot of people feel that way about 911 too. a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Your Karma score is 669. That is not that high. I don't know how Karma score is calculated. I don't know how mine got so high. All I know is that I try be truthful and kind. I try to make everyone around me as comfortable as possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sistinas
a reply to: carewemust Your Karma score is 669. That is not that high. I don't know how Karma score is calculated. I don't know how mine got so high. All I know is that I try be truthful and kind. I try to make everyone around me as comfortable as possible.

There's an ongoing Karma Score glitch on some Members' numbers.

The super high Star count is the problem.

It affects a few hundred Members.

CWM's Star count is affected, and so is yours.

😎

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

That's funny a lot of people feel that way about 911 too. a reply to: Breakthestreak

What do you mean?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

you mean the guy who assaulted a pregnant woman? How he died shouldn’t erase how he lived.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You are a racist. You are saying that he deserved to die. People like you is why I have zero sympathy for white people. a reply to: Neobucket

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You are a racist. You are saying that he deserved to die. People like you is why I have zero sympathy for white people. a reply to: Neobucket

Justifying your racism because of your lack of understanding seems the very definition of prejudice.

Why does it upset you to acknowledge all of Floyd’s actions, not just the part where he died? It looks like your trying to justify your own racism when you mention the races you don’t like...

Edit: are you saying if Floyd was white you would feel differently about him?
edit on 13-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
White, Black, purple, green, or blue, it doesn't matter. No one deserves to have an officer kneel on their neck for almost 9 minutes. Law enforcement officers are responsible for those they arrest. You can't treat people like that. a reply to: Neobucket

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Zero sympathy for white people. All white people. Because a white cop was involved in a suspicious death. So, I should hate all black people and have no sympathy because of all the crimes they as a collective have done.

Do you see how you sound...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

White, Black, purple, green, or blue, it doesn't matter. No one deserves to have an officer kneel on their neck for almost 9 minutes. Law enforcement officers are responsible for those they arrest. You can't treat people like that. a reply to: Neobucket

... but zero sympathy you said?

Do you understand I don’t think Floyd deserved to die? But you taking such black and white positions seems to force conflict that’s not needed.

I’ll accept an apology on the whole racist spat, you can explain your position further if you’d like, floor is yours.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You don't understand and that is your issue. a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You don't understand and that is your issue. a reply to: matafuchs

If you don’t want to explain your comments, you should accept what others say about them. Floor is yours, use all the words you need.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
June 14, 2021

Ashli Babbitt's husband, Aaron Babbitt, along with the family attorney, appeared on the Tucker Carlson show last evening.

They describe their frustration and hurt, surrounding the government coverup of Ashli's murder on January 6th.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

I don't have an issue. You do. With white people. Then you use the death of a junkie who was not killed by the cops. You can repeat that narrative as much as you want. Everyone wants to focus on the knee to the 'back' and not that Floyd was hopped up on drugs and refusing arrest. I also don't care is Floyd was White, Black, purple, green, or blue. Doesn't matter. Like so many others if he did what he was supposed to he would have lived through the arrest.

The OP is about Ashli Babbitt. She was murdered. There was no reason to shoot her. You should be standing up for that as much as Floyd but you don't have sympathy for white people...right?

The US government is covering up a murder in the Capital.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Nobody gets their biscuits in a twist about differing opinions of 9/11 like you do with criminals though.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And once again, nobody cares where your sympathy lies. Definitely couldn't care less how you feel about white people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join