It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i don't think they are extraterrestrial but they are not ours either

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

Correct!

Go deeper.... why was Abraham so intent on purchasing that cave? Which animals skin did Moses use to cover the ark of the covenant and where is this animal found? Where did King Solomon get the advanced tech tools used to build the temple?

The reason a real disclosure will not happen is because it has nothing to do with outer space! It is far closer to us than we can handle!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8654drp2
a reply to: Rob808
Aren't scientist now saying that all life on earth may be alien?
Are some scientist suggesting it as an idea? Sure. Is that understood to be true? No, it’s just an idea. Why don’t we assume when finding new life in the ocean it originates off planet, as our first thought? There’s far too much assuming going on to lead one down the path to look to the stars and semi angelic beings like aliens as the source of earth derived phenomena.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well with me....one thing is for sure...interbreeding is definitely off the list.

I can’t get past the bobblehead and the cold big black eyes.

Although, I suppose to them ...we are alien butt fugly!

Yikes!

Of course...with enough Saurian Brandy...wellllllllll heh heh heh

edit on 2-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
a reply to: Spacespider

They just tolerate us and let us share the same rock.

Except we are killing that rock at a fast pace

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the series is on skywatchtv,com

THE COMING GREAT DECEPTION—PART 16: Portals, Occult Magic, and the Collins Elite

ufos are demonic entities, greys are elementals that were summoned into this dimension by the likes of Satan worshipers all the details are in episode 16 that is posted above''

i don't know if i am breaking rules by posting the link but here it is: www.skywatchtv.com...

The concept is actually an ancient one—that gateways between our world and other dimensions exist or can be created through which those entities described above can pass. At one point, the programs with Church and Stearman focused on a theory I had briefly raised in Nephilim Stargates involving infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder Jack Parsons, and Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard

edit on nd30162264426902312021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on nd30162264449102342021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

ah, neuschwabenland! from there, the nazis wanted to take over the world again. but they all killed each other, and the few survivors, mostly deformed because of incest, have long since frozen to death (unfortunately, there was no electricity and no firewood to be found on site). the whole thing was bad organized.

Ah, you underestimate the creativity of man... They, the germans made a study of how to survive Antartica...to be self sufficient and live from the land. They probably threw pinguins in the fire for warmth..and mummies found in the artic pyramids.

edit on 2/6/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Picollo30
All the unexplainable monuments (Pyramids, Baalbek, Sacsayhuamán, Easter Island) we see around the world start to make sense as remnants of this pre human civilization /civilizations.

If they are a subterranean species/inhabitants why did they build monuments on The Earths surface ?

Communication with other planets if they really did build them. If I recall, most, if not all, of these monuments are in a direct line with a planet, a star, or a constellation. Isn't the top of the Giza perfectly aligned with Mars?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Here is the thing for me though.

What makes you believe that they are earth based.. over extraterrestrial?

1. What makes you say "from other star systems? Nahhh"

I've gotta agree with you here... We can't say there's no possible way these things are extraterrestrial and then turn around and say they come from Atlantis or under Antarctica's ice or middle Earth. Having seen one of these crafts about as close as you can without being nabbed, I can say I've never seen anything like it and as fast as they move, it shouldn't be hard to believe they might come from a different planet not within the ones we've been able to study. What takes us 20 years to reach might only take them half a day.
edit on 2-6-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Here is the thing for me though.

What makes you believe that they are earth based.. over extraterrestrial?

1. What makes you say "from other star systems? Nahhh"

I've gotta agree with you here... We can't say there's no possible way these things are extraterrestrial and then turn around and say they come from Atlantis or under Antarctica's ice or middle Earth. Having seen one of these crafts about as close as you can without being nabbed, I can say I've never seen anything like it and as fast as they move, it shouldn't be hard to believe they might come from a different planet not within the ones we've been able to study. What takes us 20 years to reach might only take them half a day.
I don’t think it’s been proposed here there’s no possible way the ufo phenomenon isn’t extraterrestrial... only that that seems far less likely.
Why is it challenging to some to entertain a more local origin?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They are in my opinion coming from beneath our feet. It's pretty hard to accept to most Earthlings yet these things are coming up from beneath the surface of our planet. An ex US military radar operator once told me "I can't tell you anything it's more than my life's worth................ What I can say is they aren't coming from up there, they're coming from down here" pointing to the floor. We are looking in the wrong direction, heck I chatted to ex British coals miners who told me that down the coal mine shaft they regularly experienced the UFO Orbs. It was normal to them. We are looking at these things bubbling up beneath us and everyone seems to be blind to the reality that UFOs are native to Planet Earth and possibly control us through the elites who play their game for them

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Superman and the Mole Men (1951) 1hr

Source Vid: www.dailymotion.com...

Njoy

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes the mole men hint towards what's beneath our feet we just can't quite figure out what is going on down there we cam't even get down there and have no real idea what's going on under our feet whilst we can see far far far far far far awat to the stars, it's amazing really. So you have the land surface of PE a bare minority of the surfaces giving the seas the vast majority. Now we get to life forms existing in the depths of those seas, you can't even begin to get at a statistical comparison between creatures of the land and creatures of the seas, just imagination yet all those life forms in numbers of species plus numbers of life forms in literally numbers dwarf those with us right now on the surface.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

just imagination yet all those life forms in numbers of species plus numbers of life forms in literally numbers dwarf those with us right now on the surface.

I agree

Factoid: Approximately five percent of the ocean has been discovered, which leaves 95 of the ocean unexplored.

Watch the movie, The Abyss if you have not already. It opens up a world underwater of what if’s. I recommend watching the Special Edition (there really is no benefit to watching the theatrical cut unless you prefer the movie shorter and faster as opposed to fleshed-out and slow-burn).

The Abyss is a 1989 American science fiction film written and directed by James Cameron and starring Ed Harris, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Michael Biehn. When an American submarine sinks in the Caribbean, a US search and recovery team works with an oil platform crew, racing against Soviet vessels to recover the boat. Deep in the ocean, they encounter something unexpected.

Sidebar: my present 20gal tank..Ancient Aliens theme (ufo lights color changing LED’s) most my fish hiding when pic taken.

edit on 3-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Looking at it I never watched The Abyss and it sounds like an awesome film, thanks so much for the heads up Ophiuchus1

The "Factoid: Approximately five percent of the ocean has been discovered, which leaves 95 of the ocean unexplored" is just totally awesome when this covers the greater part of the surface of our Planet Earth.

We have so many reports of the UFOs emerging from the oceans and lakes, there must be something to it.

Of the UFO Orbs seen their light output is very similar to the the pictures taken of the creatures of the very deep seas where this is no light. Just a coincidence who knows.

In addition when the UFO Orbs are seen in flight above the surface I'd class them as ungainly, no pun intended here yet it's almost like they are out of their depth when attempting to move around in our skies. Ungainly like a buzzard. Like a fish out of water.

It's all fun and great stuff plus love your fish tank. Totally awesome

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok so if they are coming up from beneath our feet then maybe as a species they developed the principle of shape shifting due to the necessity of having to find their way through the tiny cracks in the geology Planet Earth. For sure the largest cave systems will be awesome for travelling around yet they will hit a literal brick wall before too long and the only way to continue their journey will be to shrink down.

Observing a slug in its travels is something highly recommended here in understanding how they travel beneath our feet. A slug in its standard form can appear the size of ones little finger, yet when needed these amazingly awesome creatures can shape shift down to something the width of a Stanley trimming bade if something like a thin crack in the tiles to wall needs entering or exiting. Truly amazing to watch and experience.

Now if one follows this slug type shape shifting principle and applies it to the Ufo Orbs as they travel beneath our feet then one gains an understanding of how they developed their shape shifting capability when confronted by the fractured nature of the sub surface................ Indeed if this shape shifting was going on for an amazing amount of time literally and pretty much since the year dot, is it beyond evolution that these Ufo Orbs have developed to the point where their 'slug type' shape shifting has excelled to the point whebey they can shift all the way to a full blown radiant white mothership?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wasn't thinking of angels or demons or ET's.
Was thinking of the building blocks of life. Delivered by asteroids and comets. Life can exsist in many environments.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8654drp2
Wasn't thinking of angels or demons or ET's.
Was thinking of the building blocks of life. Delivered by asteroids and comets. Life can exsist in many environments.

I believe you’re thinking about the idea of panspermia? Which, is only being thought of as possible, not proven in any way as I mentioned only one amongst many in the sea of ideas when discussing the origins of life. I’m into it, like plants spreading their seeds life flows throughout the universe to take root...

But to jump from that to radar blips that move in ways we can’t explain and some UAP meaning intelligent aliens from across the cosmos interacting with our navy... idk maybe?

You might not be thinking of angels and demons here, but many others do.

Back to panspermia, I do believe the origins of life on earth are yet to be claimed in any definitive way, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Aliens and Nazis eh? Well I suppose it can exist. Personally I think Bigfoot has a higher chance of existing. And if Bigfoot existed? Well, they may just have found the missing link, that things which has been missing all this time in that little theory people call evolution.

You know how we all went from chimps wielding bone clubs, to wielding cellphones in all these short years? When if you left chimps alone on the planet it would likely take them millions of years before they discover the cart and wheel. But?

At this point and just going by the size and mass and time of things and how long this galaxy has been around alone. Well? Either there is something out there? Or space is fake and a hoax. And if Bigfoot exists then it just may be proof that aliens exist, and also? That fairies and demons and that whole lot exists in some form or another as well.

But for the most part? What you see? Is what you get. And considering that oh? Lets say about 99.9999 percent of the planets inhabitants only know, and see what they are shown. And most on the late night talk shows, and morning and evening news.

So? basically? For the vast majority? People only know and have proof of what they are shown. A very narrow view indeed. Platos cave and all.

In all? Who knows. And almost who cares? Life is short. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I don't think they ever would, Chimp's are smart but they are not Human despite one theory that one tribe of chimps had entered the early stone age.

It takes a special kind of mind to create the wheel, abstract thought.

We can teach a young chimp to paint but if we just put it in a cage with paint's and brushes the idea will never occur to it, yet give a child anything and at some point they will draw, paint and scrawl on everything in sight.

As for the NAZI's we don't know but I would say there is some evidence to support the notion, oh not enough to prove it but there are plenty that do believe it absolutely, I Would love to be able to say either way definitively but I do believe there is enough to suspect it may be true.

Though UFO's well predate that bunch of nut job's lets be fair and before you had Roswell you had the Aurora Crash, before that Alexander the greats flying shields and go back further there are depictions many regard as UFO's and aliens perhaps greys on ancient cave painting's.

But were they cave men or advanced people that had degenerated after hiding in the caves from a threat from above after there civilization was wiped out?.

edit on 5-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well and there is the whole annunaki thing were the gods ruled for a bit here and created humans. And fairies and trolls and you name it. Or how about bob lazar story and the whole one of the crafts they had was found in an archeological dig? Would be something to find, to go digging for dinosaur bones and you find a flying saucer.

But at this point unless there are flying vehicles over people houses and everybody can see them? Its not like it matters much.

Lets just say, if something has been here before humans? It will likely be here after humans go extinct. And if humans don't go extinct? Well at some point guess we will see. Till then? Old news even in the stone age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join