It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Rambo Manhunt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

His mind has snapped, he is ready to die for his cause but will do all within his power to see it through, If I where the EU parliament I would be very nervous right about now.

He has a point, has seen his nation and others swamped by Muslim Migrants and while likely he does not hate them at an individual level he recognizes the damage it is doing and knows that we are being sold out for the sake of liberal lunatics that want to destroy our old society to create there fake utopian ideal of a false illuminated city on a sinking hill.

It is not about race, he is one of many men in Europe whom want to honour there ancestors, to save what there forefathers fought and died for and to take back for there children what there ancestors laid down there lives for.

When did Islam call peace with Europe?, it never, NEVER has.

I am sorry for him, his career was ruined for speaking the truth because of political correct MORONS, His mind has snapped because of who knows what trauma probably PTSD and psychosis and now his life will be lost, I dearly hope he does not kill anyone but if he does I hope he gets the right one not that it will make any difference because there will always be another moron to step into there shoes, better that he had run for political office than do this.

And his loss is the loss of one more voice that call's out wolf when there is a wolf but the bad shepherds want us to believe there is not.

He is using the wrong tactics, it is people he needed not weapons, not right wing Nazi's either just people that speak the truth BUT if he has fallen into the Murder Spree ultra right wing trap then better he is caught because his actions turn people away from the truth because doing something to push his point in THAT way is just going to put people off of his cause, we don't need victims we need leaders and people to speak the truth who we can get behind, people that KNOW and have SEEN and UNDERSTAND and more than that can get there point across, we don't need another bloody Hitler God forbid (that is when the pendulum swings too far and evil takes control) but we do need patriot's and people that care about our own peoples.

edit on 29-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Happy Hunting Corporal

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can only assume that he is no longer in that forest and possibly never was to begin with.

They've had search teams going through there and we aren't talking a bunch of volunteers. They've had special forces and other highly trained teams in there looking for him. They've had military helicopters flying overhead and one can only assume that they are outfitted with the latest and greatest in FLIR and other tech.

My guess is that he used his car as a diversion, to buy himself some time, knowing that they would have to concentrate resources in that location. He used that time to move somewhere else.

If his connections to "far-right extremists" is as storied as the media is claiming, he has been moved, probably several times now, with no one person knowing everyone he's been staying with.

This guy is no idiot. He has been trained by his country to be effective, efficient, stealthy and just damn good at eliminating any target, no matter what may stand in his way.

Has his mind snapped? Maybe.
Is he suffering PTSD? Possibly.
Is he still alive? I give that a 50/50 shot.
He was seen very close to the virologist that he had threatened and after a couple of hours, walked away. He had eyes on his target but didn't eliminate him? Maybe his conscience got the better of him? If that's the case, he knows there is no way out from this and has probably taken his own life by now.

Just my thoughts on this.
Prayers for him and his loved ones.
edit on 5302021 by Tanga36 because: Spelling due to mobile

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36
Your post just reminded me of a dream I had this morning of a helicopter flying overhead... interesting ...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Let's hope that it was only just a dream!

edit on 5302021 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

They'd be better off using sniffer dogs to locate his arms cache. He's probably in Germany by now.

They won't find him.

They could however try to lure him back prematurely with the real Dr Fauci.

It's worth a shot. One.

It’s amazing what a pound of black pepper will do on your back trail. It’s an old pilot trick from Nam. On the Carrier, the officers mess lost many pounds of pepper. Most guys carried it in a zippered pocket of their flight suits, in case they went down. It throws off the dogs.
edit on 30-5-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
But can he eat things that will make a billy goat puke?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

He is Belgium, so yeah probably.

I always said the one thing that scares me the most is me because I know what I can do, just I don’t know what would set me off to be able to do it. What is worse is that I have gained so much more knowledge since I first said that.

All of which should make that billy goat throw up in his mouth a little.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ray Mears would have found him by now.
Bear Grylls would have eaten him, hollowed him out, and turned him into a canoe... or at least shared his piss with him by now.
edit on 30-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah, people can only take so many lies and toxic politicians and their enablers

That and all the uneeded diversity propaganda these days, its little wonder

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
With access to all the weapons and the ability to train at a high level... Who's to say he's alone? Maybe he's been training other like minded individuals and # is going to go off the rails.
I just bought a brand new box of extra butter (there is no actual butter just government mind control chemicals that taste like butter) popcorn and will sit back and watch the show. I hope this guy is gonna live stream the # show and give us his two sense

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

Agreed Belgian Rambo & his potential brothers in arms are the folks I want to hear from

They have everyone's attention. If they play their cards right they will capture hearts & minds like they were trained to do

Very receptive to their message and many folks will give them every benefit of the doubt to explain what is going on
edit on 5/30/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Not a real impressive career track, by all appearances.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sounds like a good guy to me.

I wish him luck on the hardest mission of his life.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Sounds like a good guy to me.

I wish him luck on the hardest mission of his life.

Seconded

Sounds like they picked the wrong person to # around with

Now imagine this x10000, or 1000000, or 10000000

Heed it

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
He'll get shot and he will die. The End.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Looks like the guy is still not found for going on two weeks now. According to the article above he emptied out his savings and has a ‘list’ of almost a dozen people to include the virologist and the Belgium defense minister as well as ‘senior members of the military’.

I love how they describe him as ‘anti-vaccination’ like there’s something wrong with that.

Sounds like he has a hell of an axe to grind.
edit on 1-6-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Perfect.
Everyone likes Rambo more than the movie cop.

It has to be a exhausting tho. Avoiding phones, IR tracking from helicopters and drones and in his case even satellites scanning the woods. The best way to get supplies for his diminishing cash reserves would be a large anonymous city which on the other hand will be full of CCTV allowing face recognition... It's not a life you'd enjoy for long but a one way ticket mission. He may have enough for a year or more tho in various places buried underground in case he was a planning prepper - which he was.

If I was him I'd wait with my first action for couple of months to wear them down a bit. A month to get to a safe place, getting supplies, months to get to my real targets (not those on the list) 😎... epic fantasy! We may hear about him a year from now or never IMO. He may die during the winter or they kill him without any press. He's No.1 no question. Jihadists are not even close now. The zucking ruling class is the priority and they have many dogs like him to stay safe. Whole agencies in many countries and unlimited money supply

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Covid, masks, he will evade facial recognition for a long time.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I've read about an infra red tech able to recognize a face under a mask. Made in fkn China.
Not sure if it's legit but others say even the 5G could be used. It doesnt go far beneath the skin, does it? And a piece of cloth should not be a problem. Wear a tinfoil layer and you'll pop up as the only smartass in the whole area.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join