It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS logo idea ... your opinions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
an above top secret pen that shoots 22lr bullets??

I thought as you...Probably just a coincidence.

By gone.

T-shirts and caps are great, but we should have 2 option.

1) Classic t-shirts & caps (or any other items ).
2) t-shirts & caps with our pseudo, rank, stars and so on...

And what about a sweatshirts or even a training ? The more items you'll have to sell on-line, the more money will do ATS.

But don't come with sneakers and socks. I can't imagine myself, doing my morning cross, with a red ATS training, red ATS socks, red ATS sneakers, red ATS t-shirt and, of course, a red ATS cap.

The new logo rock !

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who is for Clint Eastwood in the official logo.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
2) t-shirts & caps with our pseudo, rank, stars and so on...

And what about a sweatshirts or even a training ?

oh my goodness. I'd looooove a hoodie (you know, a zip-up sweatshirt with a hood) that said Above Top Secret on one side of the zipper and "MorningtonCrescent" on the other. I'd die of happiness

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bring the people together, and HE will come

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
An ATS Hoodie would be like another God to me. I would love to have one. A little exageration on the God part but oh well. ATS should make some good money off this.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
not to be mean, but it looks like it belongs on the cover of an RL Stine book... you know, the 'goosebumps' series (OK, I guess I'm the only guy who works for the library system around here).

Personally, Though the current one is semi-boring, it looks serious. The new logo does not look like it means business.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
T-shirts,hoodies,and hats? We can come up with so much merchandising. Like ATS brand cereal.

Now on to serious. The magnifying glass adds the conpiracy thing to it,like mystery. Thats part of the site,all the mystery behind Bigfoot,aliens, and what Simon realy looks like.
. It catches your attention greatly.

I like the idea of adding the pseudo and rank stuff to the back of the jacket. We can bring a hell of a lot of money to ATS. Don't you love capitalism?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The only reason I dont like adding rank is because it changes after time. Of course I guess once you get a better rank you could order your star for $5 or something. Bringing even more money to ATS.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
William,
I've given some thought to a logo for ATS and I pride myself on my marketing skills. I must say that I am VERY impressed by the logo! I feel that (as you do, which shows by your dedication) that ATS is hovering on becoming a mainstream media source. You and most people in business know the only difference between a site that goes mainstream, verses one of the millions that do not, is marketing, and being present at the right time... "jumping the curve" so to speak. You are a leader and true leaders know when they see leadership qualities in others, which is reflected by your choice of moderators.
To anyone that feels that this is A** kissing... I am sorry, I just say it as I believe it! If I did not, I would not be true to myself. If you know that what you say is true, your only hope is that others will find the truth for themselves.
Life Lesson:
"Do the right things right"

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hmm ATS t shirts well i think ill take a note pad with me on my flight and draw up some logos, thn ill get mah mum to print them as samples
woo got to love being a screen printer

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How about," Above top secret , See through your own eyes"

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I got It, "Above Top Secret, Beware he who denies you information, for secretly he dreams himself your master."

[Edited on 7/16/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Looks great William.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
William

1. I like the logo, and the magnifying glass. That is especially useful for guys like Seekerof and Tyriffic to help them find themselves in times of need.

J/K. Ouch!

2. Your current avatar, Marvin The Martian, never won any battle against any adversaries.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Watch it MA...mutiny makes him VERY angry; very angry indeed!

where's the kaboom? there was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom?

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks Valhall for the well-placed words of caution.

William has never got offside with me, but I am Bugs Bunny to his Marvin The Martian.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
it looks nice. can i have a baseball cap, and t shirt.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Holy Crap! William, it's fantastic! And an ATS hooded zip up with our Pseudos and Rank would be perfect man. Make alot of money to go back into ATS. And man, I'd love to have a hoodie with my Pseudo! Seriously, you really should consider this idea man, maybe take a vote?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
he he he.....So, I'm still a good salesman.I'm not so rusty after all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join