It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
I do believe the OP was advocating for the relatives of the dead. They are still alive and this thread is something they felt they could do for them. Why do you feel the need to crap on it?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The latest official numbers just in the US stand at 584,510. Whether you believe that number or not, this thing has taken a huge number of lives.

Cancer takes a huge number of lives. (and those numbers ARE NOT inflated)
Where is the prevention and/or cure for that ? (the French developed one helluva effective one in the early 70s) .

What about folks that have a very effective immune system , and a "not-vaccination" would destroy that ?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Cancer is not contagious.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What about folks that have a very effective immune system , and a "not-vaccination" would destroy that?

Got proof of that?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Blaine91555

In reality, most of those reported deaths were not due to COVID but other serious health problems.

Wrong.

Sure, believe what you want. Please make sure to keep wearing your double masks and save us all.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dandandat2
I do believe the OP was advocating for the relatives of the dead. They are still alive and this thread is something they felt they could do for them. Why do you feel the need to crap on it?

We have all lost someone, many someones, to death. Old age, cancer, accident, crime... what makes covid different?

Death is a part of life ... Death is what defines life. There is no need to invent feelings of tragedy when death, especially from natural disasters, comes to visit us. Those feelings are in many ways selfish; they are more about the person experiencing them then they are for the person who has died, or even their families.

The OP, who I am sure was well intentioned, all though wrong, was engaging in more than sympathy for the dead and their families; they where also brow beating everyone else that do not share their out look on the situation. They are accusing "conspiracy theorists" of forgetting the loss of life that has occurred ... and they think it is their job to remind us. I have given them a different prospective; maybe people haven't forgotten how many people have died; maybe the dead (and their families) are less important than those who are suffering because we have lent to much weight to death.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Many cancers are viral in nature. Try again.

www.mdanderson.org...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Cancer is not contagious.

But it is hereditary.
Your point was ?
None

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What about folks that have a very effective immune system , and a "not-vaccination" would destroy that?

Got proof of that?

If a doctor tells me that , I have a tendency to believe .
I don't give a crap if anyone else does .
Have a nice day .

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If a doctor tells me that , I have a tendency to believe .
I don't give a crap if anyone else does .
Have a nice day .

Did that doctor have proof?

If not, it is just a 2 person circle jerk.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
We have all lost someone, many someones, to death. Old age, cancer, accident, crime... what makes covid different?

Who said it was different? OP didn't.

Do you search out support threads on forums for surviving relatives of different illnesses and crap on them too?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sure, believe what you want. Please make sure to keep wearing your double masks and save us all.

I've never worn more than one, and my job just announced that vaccinated people can stop wearing masks! I'm not wearing one any more.

Back to your original "point". Those "cOmOrBiTiES" like pneumonia are what the virus causes. Nobody has ever died from a virus alone. If they get covid, and die from respiratory failure, respiratory failure will be listed as a cause of death on their certificate.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Who said it was different? OP didn't.

Do you search out support threads on forums for surviving relatives of different illnesses and crap on them too?

I already answered this in the portions of my post you chose not to reply too.

I'll reiterate for you:

Death is a part of life ... Death is what defines life. There is no need to invent feelings of tragedy when death, especially from natural disasters, comes to visit us. Those feelings are in many ways selfish; they are more about the person experiencing them then they are for the person who has died, or even their families.

The OP, who I am sure was well intentioned, all though wrong, was engaging in more than sympathy for the dead and their families; they where also brow beating everyone else that do not share their out look on the situation. They are accusing "conspiracy theorists" of forgetting the loss of life that has occurred ... and they think it is their job to remind us. I have given them a different prospective; maybe people haven't forgotten how many people have died; maybe the dead (and their families) are less important than those who are suffering because we have lent to much weight to death.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Death is a part of life

And people talk about these deaths in different places like chat forums. Do you visit them and crap on those as well?

That seems to be your take, which explains why you came back all full of piss and vinegar.

What I see is a "hey let's not forget about the people that have lost someone to covid" thread that somehow triggered you.

edit on 14-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Murderer, you can still get and transmit COVID. For shame.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Death is a part of life

And people talk about these deaths in different places like chat forums. Do you visit them and crap on those as well?

Yes, people talk about topics on message boards. If they just wanted to express their feelings with out feedback they would write blogs.

When the topic is death; I state my opinions about death. When the topic is aliens I state my opinions about aliens. That is what a message board is for.

That seems to be your take, which explains why you came back all full of piss and vinegar.

What I see is a "hey let's not forget about the people that have lost someone to covid" thread that somehow triggered you.

So you apparently see exactly what I see in the OP. Someone lecturing the rest of us that death has occurred. At least we can agree on that.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

When the topic is death; I state my opinions about death. When the topic is aliens I state my opinions about aliens. That is what a message board is for.

Why the need to go off topic and invent feelings about some people that have lost jobs which really didn't impact you while complaining about op doing it in regards to deaths?

So you apparently see exactly what I see in the OP. Someone lecturing the rest of us that death has occurred. At least we can agree on that.

I don't see any lecturing. I see the OP thought it would be nice to create a space for this discussion, which you then came into and crapped on.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why the need to go off topic and invent feelings about some people that have lost jobs which really didn't impact you while complaining about op doing it in regards to deaths?

I don't see any lecturing. I see the OP thought it would be nice to create a space for this discussion, which you then came into and crapped on.

Now you are just going around in circles. We talked about this in the first page of this thread.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Now you are just going around in circles. We talked about this in the first page of this thread.

Yeah, you gave a lame excuse for doing the same thing you were complaining about the OP doing.

Want to do something similar for the living? Make a thread and stop crapping on one whose topic you just don't have feelz for.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Murderer, you can still get and transmit COVID. For shame.

The vaccines drastically reduce virus shedding. Next

<< 1    3  4 >>

join