It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice on energy drinks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
My doctor yells at me anytime I see her for my two energy drinks a week. My go to is Mountain Dew amp. My second is NOS. I don’t get the crash with either or the shakes like I do with rockstar or monster.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Get a sleep test done!

There are many potential sleeping disorders.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I drink/have drinken energy drinks for a few years and overall I'd say: avoid them at all costs. Super addictive, not safe, expensive, causes a host of health effects. Cofee, same deal. Wreaks havoc on your system esp if its chalky and acidic, then you dump sugar and lactose in there, makes for an upset stomach.

That being said, if you absolutely must (like if your dependent already on them or considering stronger stimulants), Id reccomend 'vpx redline'. Redline is super strong and imho cleanest choice, made by a pharma company, and has a better vitamin mix than monster including 5-htp and other stuff.

Trust me, DONT to drink the whole thing. Use the gauuge to drink 1/4 or half at most, esp on the first go. Dump it out if its a self-control issue, no shame in this. Drinking the whole thing seems like a great idea sometimes but def gives u heart racing/anxiety.

Another nice drink is 'Inko's Energy Drink'. Tea based, decent taste, strong enough. I also the occasional hi-ball.

Id also say caffiene pills are a valid choice. Ive managed to wean myself down from 2-3 monsters per day (or equivent) to like half of a hydroxycut hardcore and im feeling alot better lately.

I'd be hypocrite if I said 'dont do it', like a cigarette smoker saying smoking is bad, but really you dont want to get hooked on this sugary crap. There are alot of newer ones that are crazy strong and have creatine in them too, I just cannot imagine that's healthy. I found these choices to be the lesser evils, but dude def just stick to eating and excersizing healthy for energy. These stupid drinks havent gotten me anywhere in terms of bettering myself.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The first time I had a Monster Energy drink, I couldn't sit down. For about 4 hours. There's a bunch of B vitamins in Monster, but I wouldn't recommend drinking a whole can at one time. Start with a quarter of a can. It definitely works. I drink them all the time now.

I had a Red Bull last week. I couldn't really tell if it did anything. But I couldn't get to sleep that night.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Aquire an 8oz can of Red Bull, consume it at a brisk pace, and then go about your day. That’s all there is to it. You’ll either love the flavor or think it tastes like wolf pussy, but despite the impression given by the comments—that you’ll be consuming addictive meth-laced battery acid—you’ll be fine.
a reply to: trollz

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join