It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! This thread may be used against you on the day of judgement!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
How come when we look at this:

We say: Apple made this...

But when we look at this:

We say: It's just a coincidence or thAt it's merely the result of evolution...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

TO ALL THE ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTS

Look around you everything on this planet has a purpose. You think the most intelligent lifeform on this planet has been left without one?

FOLLOWERS OF ANY RELIGION

We can't all be right, there is only 1 truth.

I challange you all to call out to God without any bias. Just think of him of as the one who created you when you call out to him. Don't think of any religion or anything. Just genuinely ask him that if he really exists, that he should guide you to the truth. That's it. Do this with an openmind and heart. Now imagine being so arrogant that you even don't want to give this a try. Imagine that after your death you realize you were wrong and that God and the hereafter does infact exist. I'm convinced this thread will be used against you on the day of judgement if you didn't even gave it a try.

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! ASK HIM!

Just skip the comment section, someone will probably make a witty comment and you will have a laugh and completely forget everything I just told you.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

The problem with that is that I have Gods (plural) and my belief system predates Christianity by tens of thousands of years.

All existing religions are just groups of people trying to explain what I already Know and others exploiting those religions for power and personal gain.

Don't get me wrong....

I have no issue with anyone's belief in a higher power.

I'm not really into the fan clubs though.

edit on 7-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

How do you know that a group of scientists, from the other side of a blackhole, perhaps, designed and created biological life, as we know it, just like a group of scientists developed the IPhone?

Why does it have to be "a god", and why does it have to be the "god" of the Bible?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Check this out.

Would you say Darwin believed in God, and he really didnt believe in evolution?

You are right, and very clever!

Charles Darwin was a 33rd degree Mason. They cannot join unless they believe in God. Ant god is ok though, such as Lucifer
Now you have motive as well

Howz zat?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There have been probably around 3000 or so gods in human history. All the other ones were make believe or hallucinations or scams... but not yours. Yours is for real...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All seems pretty pointless, lets see...

Created Me to save Me as long as I believe in "Him" because "He" gave Me free will and I should know better

You've somehow determined the Male/Masculine is dominant when the Female is literally the Bearers of life

You have the arrogance of Your "God" to believe Your Post would have any weight on this so called day of judgement

Your God is a petty little arrogant clown if indeed "He" exists.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As a wise man once said “I refuse to believe that the same God who gave us sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use”.

I believe in God, but I find religion to be a societal construct.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Look around you everything on this planet has a purpose. You think the most intelligent lifeform on this planet has been left without one?

Can you define for us what "intelligent" means in this context? And what "purpose" do you propose?

And for the record, I'm going to give your experiment a try. Just a few minutes on the porch talking to the sky spirits.
edit on 7-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The problem with that is that I have Gods (plural) and my belief system predates Christianity by tens of thousands of years.

Are you Aboriginal? Or...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Ever heard of the Hopi?

Just curious.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Ever heard of the Hopi?

Just curious.

Yes, and that explains your statement. Thank you.

ETA: Are we still waiting on the Blue and Red Kachina? Or has the blue already happened?
edit on 5/7/2021 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have a huge problem with organized religions, and it stems from those people who pick and choose the parts of that belief that they agree with, and throw out the pieces they don't, and still decree themselves as a true Scotsman.

Like Christians who don't want to talk about hell, for one small example. It's a huge part of their religion, but refuse to talk about it. Without it, there is no Christianity, because there's no more threat to live under. And on top of that, if they do believe in it: and the thought of hell doesn't bring them tears every time, then they're a disgusting person to begin with. The vast overwhelming majority of people they will ever meet in life will face unending eternal torture, and they don't even bat an eye. Sickening.

I could go on, but nah. Organized religion is outdated and a fools gambit.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Ever heard of the Hopi?

Just curious.

Yes, and that explains your statement. Thank you.

ETA: Are we still waiting on the Blue and Red Kachina? Or has the blue already happened?

It depends on which Hopi you talk to...

Some see it as an actual physical event... a "blue, yellow or red" star or being that will descend to the earth, preceded by earthquakes and other natural disasters. The being will usher in a new era of prosperity where evil is defeated and the Hopi will have to decide to either join this being or not.

Others (such as myself) see the prophecy as it was originally presented... an Awakening of the People about how they are being abused. Those that do not awake will turn against humanity, resulting in major wars and unrest between the People.

The end of the 4th world and the beginning of the 5th.

Keep in mind, the Blue Kachina prophesy is from modern times.

My Grandmother had never heard of it growing up and she was someone who would know.

She thought it was just BS told to a white man somewhere to get attention.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! ASK HIM!

Just skip the comment section, someone will probably make a witty comment and you will have a laugh and completely forget everything I just told you.

Funny how the 'truth' must be presented as if you are a 2nd hand car salesman.

Funny how insecure your final statement comes across.

Please don't look at the comments because the truth might not stand on its own merit. Weak.

Yours is an argument from incredulity.

The human body is incredibly complex therefore God!

God must be incredibly complex therefore who made him?

There has to be something that made him?!?

But no, that's how quickly you will abandon that premise.

Isn't simplicity the hallmark of a master designer?

Then why do we have an appendix?

And the kicker: using threats of 'judgements' because you have now read the fineprint of a contract you haven't signed. Tsk tsk.

Amateur tactics to say the least.

Why won't your god send a capable representative?

There are souls at stake here and you are dropping the ball!!!!

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Our bodies are so much more sophisticated than the technology we are creating. And remember, our minds created that technology, technology did not create our bodies. We are far from being able to create anything like what exists on this planet, we can only take what is already created and form stuff out of it.

Something is steering things to come together to make life work, a frequency combination combined with elements creates life. That frequency can be considered the word of god in my opinion. I like observing odds, and if we only considered odds of randomness, we would not exist. Something is steering our creation and replication. What man creates often messes up things, science has caused most of the problems in our environment by creating things that are not natural or are too concentrated.

People today are not more intelligent than they were fifty years ago, we just learned to create things that eventually will destroy the planet we live on.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Really?

I would very much like a link to what you believe in.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Or put another way, a science so advanced that it is indistinguishable from magic for those that don't understand it.

So in an attempt to explain it, people made Gods.

The Hopi believe that we are not from this planet, that we were brought here in an attempt to solve a puzzle.

One that we have not solved yet.

Maybe next cycle.

Although you touched on a subject that is not to be spoken of lightly.

The frequency... the sound.

The Word that made life happen.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry I can't help myself.

If god is a he then that makes it male.

Males are males only because they have a penis.

So , my question is this.

Does god get morning wood?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Really?

I would very much like a link to what you believe in.

There are no internet "links" to what I Know.

How you learn it is to live it.

Information that has been available to every person on the planet if they would like to learn.

The Hopi have offered it since before they came to America.

They still do.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

solve a puzzle.

Maybe we were placed far far away from all other life.
The puzzle is to learn how to live in peace with all life on this planet.
Once we learn they will invite us back into the fold to teach the millions of other worlds how.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join