It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 2-The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Last night was the first installment of season 2 of the show. I enjoyed season one and found it both interesting and entertaining. There is some weirdness going on there for sure. Have seen any number of programs/documentaries related to it. Going to watch the first installment shortly...

Season 2

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

What is the best evidence of strangeness they've caught on camera? On any program or documentary.

Ive never seen the shows

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My wife and I enjoy shows like this but the scientists keep disappointing me with some of their stuff. A few examples are when they are freaking out about a shiny metallic object above them when they’re launching rockets. My wife looks at me and asks, didn’t they just send up a weather balloon?

The flying object above the sick cow, they really built up this huge video where they will show what happened to make the cow sick. They only showed a second or two of a bird flying over the cow.

They also twisted the definition of radiation increasing at altitude, pretty sure it was backwards, not that it mattered because they didn’t go up very high with their sensor. It’s heavily edited and dramatic, but the material is fascinating.

Skinwalker ranch has always fascinated me and I hope they improve in season 2. Although something is off with the owner and the government relationship. Something is definitely going on there somewhere.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

What is the best evidence of strangeness they've caught on camera? On any program or documentary.

Ive never seen the shows

I could swear that several years ago, there was some footage of "something" that was on Youtube. It gets a little weird in it's description and you can't tell for sure because the footage was zoomed in to the max, grainy and a bit shaky. It's been so long, I'd hate it if my memory is failing me, but I remember the premise of the situation being a very large animal that wasn't from this earth, or at least, not one known to be of this earth. I wish I could remember the description of the animal, but whatever it was, the witnesses were scared $#!+less from it.

The more I think of this the more my memory is failing me. But I think I remember them trying to get closer, or even trying to capture it and that it straight up disappeared according to the reports? Some theorized that it was trans-dimensional and that there might be some kind of hidden portals on the property. I know...it's pretty far out there. But I distincly remember a video that was associated with this event that was out there.

I tried doing a search for it but my search results are filled with the show in the OP and more recent videos of the ranch. I'll keep looking and see if I can find it.

ETA: I found a written description of what I think I remembered, and I think I'm attributing a different video from the ranch to it. So I think I'm false in correlating the two to eachother. The actual event was Terry Sherman claims to have encountered a massive wolf-like creature, enormously larger than any known wolf on Earth. He claims to have shot the wolf three times at close range with a rifle but the animal was unfazed by the bullets.

I also think I combined information from another event where researchers saw a large creature watching them in the tree's with dark yellow eyes that disappeared after shots were fired at it.

I do know I saw a video, but I'm guessing I'm mixing and mashing the stories together.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
My wife and I enjoy shows like this but the scientists keep disappointing me with some of their stuff. A few examples are when they are freaking out about a shiny metallic object above them when they’re launching rockets. My wife looks at me and asks, didn’t they just send up a weather balloon?

The flying object above the sick cow, they really built up this huge video where they will show what happened to make the cow sick. They only showed a second or two of a bird flying over the cow.

They also twisted the definition of radiation increasing at altitude, pretty sure it was backwards, not that it mattered because they didn’t go up very high with their sensor. It’s heavily edited and dramatic, but the material is fascinating.

Skinwalker ranch has always fascinated me and I hope they improve in season 2. Although something is off with the owner and the government relationship. Something is definitely going on there somewhere.

If one watched , they would have known that they stated the region is bowl shaped and kind of acts like a "dish" focusing the radiation at a specific altitude (1,000 feet) .
That was the theory .
The graph of the em and gamma radiation increased up to 1000 feet then decreased at a little higher altitude and on the way back down .
Almost as if it was focused at a specific altitude .

I am not a believer , yet I watch the show.
Interesting.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Now that makes more sense, I missed that part but it makes sense with what they were explaining geologically. Now it’s cooler, still wish they had more info on some of the stuff though. Like the animal attack, we were surprised they didn’t have a camera on them initially.

It’s not all bad, we liked them analyzing air quality underground, were interested in some of the structural stuff they found, and the possible impact on health and the environment.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Last night's episode was disappointing.

"Let's investigate the mysterious domed alien base buried under the ranch ...but we can't dig or 'bad' things may start happening."

At least they're finding rusty nails on Oak Island.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I'm not aware of any video footage but the book Hunt for the Skinwalker by Colm A. Kelleher and George Knapp contains the giant wolf story and the glowing eyes story.
It's was claimed the glowing eyes thing was shot at and hit and they followed a trail of "raptor" like footprints which ended abruptly in the middle of nowhere, as if the creature had simply vanished or taken flight upwards.

From memory, the other creature type sighting was reported when a strange luminescence seemed to grow in mid air, described as similar to a cone of light like a laser show in a smoky club, which expanded into a tunnel or vortex.
A humanoid (ish) creature was allegedly seen to crawl out of this vortex/tunnel, stand up, walk along and then vanish.

I can't recall the distance from the observers or whether it was seen with the naked eye or through binoculars or something.

I've yet to see any of this series. I'm not a TV person so I'll wait until it's available for YouTube viewers in the UK. There's been a few teaser clips I've seen which haven't exactly got me too keen but I'm sure others will enjoy the show.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I like watching the opening credits and seeing a 1936 Chrysler Airstream rusting away. If it is indeed an Airstream, I'd like to have it to restore.

I thought Travis wasn't going back to "that place" for no amount of money. Seems that Fugal put him in charge and bought him a new red Jeep. lol.

I get a kick out of watching all the radio interference with their numerous devices carried around, but the History Channel filmographers seem to never have any interference at all.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Last night's episode was disappointing.

"Let's investigate the mysterious domed alien base buried under the ranch ...but we can't dig or 'bad' things may start happening."

At least they're finding rusty nails on Oak Island.

Both shows have the same annoying formula where they big something up to the max,then leave you hanging over the break,repeat until end of episode when they almost but don't quite reveal anything new,or if they do its dissapointingly trivial.
Its a shame really as both the topics are interesting.
I guess they just rely on that fact to keep people watching.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That's what gets me...if they had so many issues with batteries and such why then do the actual film crews not have any issues...and why don't their cameras ever catch anything unexplained?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I enjoyed it. The weirdness definitely continues, you can't take that away.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

So, last night...they're removing scrub from the ditch...and some crew guy's phone starts going nuts again...just as it did when they were launching the rocket last year.

Why just his phone?

It's almost as if the producers are saying..."this part is boring and we're finding nothing...let's put the guy with the funky phone in there."

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oh...and what about "Dragon"...the dullard security guy who unilaterally gets to decide whether or not anyone digs anywhere for fear he'll have another brain swelling or herpes outbreak or something because of it?

Why is this guy still there?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ramp-up the "aliens from outer space to suck your brains out" theme, again, and again, until WE BELIEVE IT!!!
Got dammit, we aren't caving to the Covids thoroughly enough to suit the suits, so bring on the next act!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Worst season premiere ever. I watched the first season and my fascination with the paranormal is the only reason I made it through the season. This premiere was the worst episode I've seen.

They filled a small pit with dyed water. Ground soaked it up. Man with broken iPhone exhibits what broken phones do. They dug a few feet into some desert clay with a small bucket. End of episode, they're eating burgers and claim to see a mountain lion or something but thats not paranormal.

Keep in mind, they've already shot numerous episodes. If this is the season premiere, I can't imagine anything going on at that ranch.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

There is weirdness but it isn't just the ranch. The show involves
some odd players that not one can offer any carisma. Still the
interest in the ranch keeps me watching. Even tho they have to
loop the tiniest event that only amounts to a fart.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

he wasn't the one who had the swelling, that was Thomas.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

thats' part of the weirdness.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RickyD

So, last night...they're removing scrub from the ditch...and some crew guy's phone starts going nuts again...just as it did when they were launching the rocket last year.

Why just his phone?

It's almost as if the producers are saying..."this part is boring and we're finding nothing...let's put the guy with the funky phone in there."

The first season, the owner of the ranch..Brandon is shown driving a Lamborghini or something of that nature and he flies in and out of the ranch on a personal helicopter. Sadly, his employee can't afford a new phone between seasons.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join