It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick sick sick......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Nope. The bigger BIGGER picture is that I chose for my kids what I want to do in regards to the health. It is that simple.

I’m curious of what data you’ve read and research you’ve done on kid’s vaccinated with this particular vaccine? Surely you’ve done your homework before injecting your kids with an experimental vaccine?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
can one have an issue with large scale human trial on kids without financial compensation and still be pro Vax?

I remember a time where people would get paid to do clinical trial studies, and you had to be of legal age. People would have to be in desperate need of money to go down that route...

What happend...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Stay off that road Timmy it's dangerous you don't know what could happen!

Stay away from that dog, who knows what it's going to do!

Get off that ladder, what happens if something goes wrong!?

Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know what it will do!

What? A highly experimental gene therapy that has unknown side effects and vast swathes of negative effects? The animal trials all failed! Doctors are pressured to not report negative effects and no dissenting voice is allowed on ANY media!

WhErE dO I sIgN LiTtLe TiMmY up!? I CaNt sEe aNy DoWnSiDeS!!!

Honestly. This is 2021 and people would probably let their kids drink alcohol if it was allowed for tik tok.

Don't forget, the love of many with grow cold and just like the Baal worshippers did, they're offering their children as a sacrifice, which is what this is.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Let's hope that the kids can sue their parents when they get older for being a genuine pig for something they probably themselves would not have done in the first place.

a reply to: Bunch

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

Well first off, big picture, why are they wanting all these kids vaccinated? They said they nearly never get Covid19 and if the do they don't have symptoms of end up ventilated. SO WHY? it is not just about the kids being experimented on there is a BIGGER picture!!

The more I look into the "vaccines" in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic and the world wide reaction to it, from every angle I could think of, it never makes too much sense except for a couple of possibilities.

First are the optimistic thoughts like the governments of the world have got this, they have the best of the best working on it in bio-labs with the highest tech available and they are only motivated by our best interests.

As much as I'd like to have that kind of faith in government to believe that they are motivated by concerns for the general public's health and safety, I don't got it. This "only there to help" image is what the government tries to use to make it all look good, but the health and welfare of the populous is not their main priority IMO.

The information that the government has been giving to the public in order to deal with the pandemic isn't based on the scientific facts anymore. It seems to me that the pandemic is used for political purposes, meaning for money, power and influence. Their scientific and medical "facts", the information they tell us, they themselves contradict, refute, redact and censor on almost a daily basis. I don't believe that they flip-flop the info because this is a "novel" virus they have little info on, they've studied it since at least 2003 when they first discovered SARS-Cov-1.

For me, one fact that sticks out above all others is how "herd immunity" is now only possible through the "vaccines". And like you (SeaWorthy) pointed out, by their own words, kids who are the least likely to get sick, who's immune system can handle the virus, are being pushed for the jab because why? - "herd immunity". They now base when the threshold for herd immunity is reached on percentage of people vaccinated, not number with an active immune response. If we add the number of survivors who became infected with those who were vaccinated, we would have just about reached that goal already.

Early on "the science" the experts were using was herd immunity through infection (pathogenic immunization) because there were no vaccines developed yet. Now you can get fired from your job if you refuse the jab, even if you survived a COVID infection with flying colors and can prove you have a robust immune response with more than enough anti-bodies and t-cells.

It is obvious to me that the 100% vaccinated populous program isn't about heath and welfare, it's about politics, power and money, and gaining that without regards to any ethical codes other than, "anything you can get away with is OK if you're not punished for it".

Have a look at this website. It brings all the information together and paints an ugly picture. They back up all their sources and challenge anyone to take them to court on anything they have published.

LINK

edit on 5-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Agree.

Same with meth.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
They already told you what it is. They are laughing at us.

Covid19

C=3=Abaddon=Satan.

Ovid= sheep(Latin)

19=Slaughter

It's just begining

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I think this is the same it went for the normal flu... give it to the adults first and then its safe to give to the children but what it actually is and what damage it can do in the future we won't know until its too late but I suspect this jab is being rolled out because the flu jab isn't being taken up now as much as it used to be, so they needed a new virus to come along to keep people in line, this being the children and younger generation who will be needing it or told they need it for the next 50 years or so...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is an honest question. When a child is born they are given a Hep B immunization. At 4-6 weeks they are given Hepatitis B (HepB) (2nd dose) Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP) (1st dose) Haemophilus influenzae type b disease (Hib) (1st dose).

Unless you are anti Vax this is considered the normal routine. Do you think they just one day decided to give a Vax to an hour old newborn and 4 to 6 week old newborn or did they test it first? Are you against them testing any Vax before giving it to anyone under 18?

Are you suggesting they test on orphans or immigrants or kids without parents?
edit on 5-5-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This is an honest question. When a child is born they are given a Hep B immunization. At 4-6 weeks they are given Hepatitis B (HepB) (2nd dose) Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP) (1st dose) Haemophilus influenzae type b disease (Hib) (1st dose).

Unless you are anti Vax this is considered the normal routine. Do you think they just one day decided to give a Vax to an hour old newborn and 4 to 6 week old newborn or did they test it first? Are you against them testing any Vax before giving it to anyone under 18?

Not anti vax here....my kids have their vaccines that have been long term tested and approved.

The coronavirus vaccines in particular are concerning because they are mRNA vaccines, and there has never in history been a single one that got phase 4 approval....ever....and I am not sure any will.

Now THAT worries me.....yet folks just line up for it and claim they have done their research.....not sure how that works when the researchers haven't even had the time to do the research for long term effects.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I truly do not understand any parent that would do this to their child.

That's humanity for you, just a bunch of stupid monkeys. When you stop projecting an expectation of reason and common sense onto people, the truth becomes clear ........ this place is #ed up.

You should turn that into a meme.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Why not let parent do parenting the way they want? If you are anti-vax I could care less. If parents want their kids first in line to be vaccinated then that’s their decision.

Totally right on! And if I want to lock my kid if a basement for all of his life with duck tape over his mouth and never feed him, so be it. It's my choice as a parent, right?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My view on this is probably a bit more cynical than most, but here's what I think is going on. I think, in actuality, they've actually discovered the "vaccine(s)" are far more damaging and destructive than they'd imagined over the long term, so now they need to get as much of 100% of the populace 'vaccinated' as possible so they'll have a defense later when they start saying things like..."Welp, we're all in this together! Everybody's immune systems are compromised now so what else can we do except agree to an annual immune system booster?"

This same argument is significantly diminished if a large segment of the population remains un-vaccinated, and there is then serious liability on the people who called for vaccinations to begin with.

That's what I think is going on, but hey, what do I know.
edit on 5/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Honest question:

When kids in the age group up to 11-12 have a particularly difficult time catching COVID, barely get ill from it if they do (unless they are immunocompromised in some way), and don't transmit it at high rates (see notes about barely catching it), why is it critical to vaccinate them?

They are naturally resistant and barely even know they have it if they get unlucky enough to contract it.

There really is no pressing need to vaccinate them unlike some other groups who are at high risk.

So why run them through the mill for the shot especially since it's still really experimental unlike all the other childhood vaccines?
edit on 5-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ovid= sheep(Latin)

No it doesn't. 'Oves' is 'sheep' in Latin.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I got my one jab, and I'm done. No more.

From now on, it's like the flu shot - not unless I have some circumstance that will make me really think I might need it (like knowing I was going to have shoulder surgery and really, really not wanting to get ill with a cough, so I got a flu shot).

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Way to over-simplify the issue.

Both my children are vaccinated against all of the mainstays (MMR, Smallpox, etc).

They also get the flu vaccine at their annual check-in at the pediatrician for their dice roll of whether or not that will actually protect against the strains circulating in that given year. Nevertheless, this is pretty low risk/high reward.

These are /traditional/ vaccines (i.e inactive virus) that have been around for a long time, are well studied and well tested.

Gene therapies that produce spike proteins, on the other hand...

How long has this delivery mechanism been around??

What are the long term affects of administration to pre-pubescent children???

Unless Michael J Fox has shown up in his Delorian from the year 2040, then the answer is a resounding WE. DON'T. KNOW.

All of this uncertainty for a virus that young, healthy children crush with their immune system about 99.9% of the time. Several of my children's friends have had the virus and recovered just fine.

So far my stance is, when my children reach age of consent (18) they are free to choose what goes into their body, until such time, unless COVID suddenly evolves into a much more lethal strain for young children, we'll pass on the vaccine.

This seems like a common sense approach: wait for more data to accumulate, wait for the children to mature, and then see where things stand in a decade or so.

I can understand that there are even children that have vulnerable health conditions that make the vaccine a necessity, and to me that seems reasonable.

The people throwing the anti-vaxxer moniker around are often people without children, utterly clueless lemmings (like my friend's middle aged co-worker that developed shingles after the jab and completely lapped up their physicians explanation that they probably got it from yard work, sure sure yeah right), or some combination of the two.

As a parent, it's very disheartening to see lemmings charge into the unknown with their children in tow, but if that's what they feel is in their kid's best interest, and this is where I agree with you, we should not interfere with a parent's sacred obligation to raise their kids in the way the see best fits.

I think they are out of their f'n mind for volunteering healthy children for a new gene therapy against an illness that kids recover from at an astronomically high rate, but that's just my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Furthermore, I personally have a major issue with people being labeled as "anti-vaxxers" for refusing to take something which is technically not a "vaccine" at all.

People can call me an "anti-genetic manipulation therapy" person all they want, and that's fine, just don't call me an "anti-vaxxer" because I'm not!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The point is that most people somehow are missing the point. They are volunteering for Trials under denial. Which can go haywire at random ...and you cant sue anyone. Then they imply others to follow into this obvious time depedent trap. Seeking shelter from the rain in a lion's den? Fabulous

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Easy question.

I suggest they let the statistics pile up on outcomes of ADULT adminstration for IDK, a few years?? Maybe even a decade if we're really feeling cautious?

THEN move down the age ladder by group, 16-18, 12-14, in whatever fashion makes the most sense developmentally (this may even differ by sex due to different maturation periods of boys vs girls).

There have been posters on this site throwing out numbers like "5 months, and all clear, so everybody on!" which is laughable to me.

Surely there must be protocols for this that exist for safe time tables for letting medications 'bake' in diverse demographic groups to assess tolerance to the medicine. I can't imagine those timetables are on the months scale for working down to young children.

Then we reach the part where I ask if we're using mRNA to vaccinated against any of the Hep strains in anybody, let alone young children.

This just seems out of hand, and I am stunned that the medical community is seemingly rushing this novel medication into testing of children, against a virus that they overwhelmingly bounce back from just fine.

I think there should be some panel discussion with a board of speakers made up of independent (NOT hired by Pfizer, Moderna or J&J) pediatricians, researchers, virologists and other pertinent disciplines to lay out to parents their justification why they feel it's safe and reasonable to subject children to this new medicine. Tell us why it's overwhelmingly safe in the vast majority of kids, tell us why we need to vaccinate them against an illness that is a few weeks speed bump to them, and then tell us why you feel its safe to administer to YOUR (i.e. panel members) children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join