It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee's new book pulled just before release

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
edit on 6-5-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Yes , 81 is getting on a bit.

So what's the latest re the book. Still nothing?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah thats the feeling I get, to create Buzz and make more sales

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah thats the feeling I get, to create Buzz and make more sales

Oldie but goodie.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm not clear on the following, is this maybe the same Vallee book with the cover changed? This was attached to the tweet:

PRESS RELEASE - Hard evidence has existed since 1945 for the actual recovery of unidentified flying craft in the United States, according to a new research book, TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret(June 1st, 2021, available at Amazon). BY JACQUES VALLEE AND PAOLA HARRIS (RETWEET).

Was a retweet from Joe Murgia
twitter.com...

Here is the original tweet, Alejandro Rojas is not a fan
twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Vallee is the first to state opinions aren't facts however he has done more than any to try and bring some scientific rigour to the field. His research actually goes against the ETH - have you read any of his work ?

If you are talking specifically about this new book then we haven't seen the content yet so we don't know what claims are being made.

The quote you quoted directly contradicts what you seem to be saying, it isn't double talk. It's not naturally occurring, it's not commonly manufactured but that doesn't mean it hasn't been manufactured on earth by a human process - what isn't clear ?

From the snippets we have personally I think he is going along the lines of materials being manufactured from naturally occurring elements by an external intelligence / energy source to utilise as physical manifestations in the universe / dimension that we recognise / experience. However I could be way off.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting - not sure this link lives up to it's title

projectavalon.net...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

www.reddit.com...

He may as well write with Linda Howe.

One of Paola's favourite people is/ was Jan Harzan. Cough.

edit on 7-5-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've tweeted a series of comments on this situation. Trinity is based on a case that Paola Harris has been promoting for several years. As recently as last year, the key evidence was an alleged UFO part that looks identical to a "windmill tailbone."
Curt Collins on Twitter: Regarding Trinity

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

I've been trying to read all thats been spun out to include looking at Paola flogging tickets for that conference with them.

I am not impressed with all that I read and see at all.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The exact co-ordinates of the Trinity site were given as the location of a crash in one of the MAJ 12 documents - I'll try and dig out a link.

I'm not sure whether the book is claiming material was retrieved from that exact location or just in the general area - nor what relevance the MAJ 12 document reference has but any link to that sorry saga is not going to do much for the veracity of any claims.

Edit to add link co-ordinates on page 2
edit on 8-5-2021 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Update.

May 7, 2021 Albuquerque, New Mexico – This morning I phoned Jacques Vallee, Ph.D., to ask about the rumors that his new book has been “mysteriously blocked,” that he co-authored with UFO researcher Paola Harris. The book is entitled The Best Kept Secret: Groundbreaking Research Reveals A New UFO History and was supposed to be released on Amazon.com and other book outlets in the first week of May 2021.

Jacques told me there was no “block,” but that he had decided he needed to correct and update some lab information about the “technological device” or “material” retrieved from a 1945 UFO crash near the Trinity Site where the first American atomic bomb was tested on July 16, 1945.

www.earthfiles.com... hQ

edit on 8-5-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Interesting , thanks for the link.
Here's a bit of back story to the Trinity story.

To beat the heat of the noonday sun my uncle had been doing his testing in both the early morning hours or near sunset, holing up the rest of day among the rocks and cliffsides away from the sun. On one of those mid August days, after spending a good part of the afternoon in a relative cool shaded area, including a nice siesta induced nap, my uncle gathered up his stuff and headed out to continue his biosearching, slowly wending his way on foot some distance into a section that was too rough for his vehicle.

As the day was edging toward dusk he was jarred from his concentration first by the feeling of an intense blast of heat followed by a deep chest shuddering air-vibration caused by a huge, weird-shaped flying object, seemingly made of metal and whining like a sick vacuum cleaner that streaked in out of the sky almost directly overhead on a slightly down-angle from parallel to the ground. The object, as it crossed out of sight barely maintaining its height advantage above the undulating canyons and rock strewn hills, all the while traveling at an ultra high speed, by the sound of it, slammed hard, and somewhat explosively so, possibly before it even hit, into the rocks and soil some distance away.
the-wanderling.com...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So has Vallee ended up with the material Reme Baca and Jose Padilla supposedly took from the crash site - if so strange he doesn't mention that in his 2017 list of materials. Or is Trinity a separate book altogether to the one with Nolan about materials analysis ?

The Earthfiles article mentions 3 witnesses, 2 still living, then that the recent discovery of the 3rd witness has caused the re-edit and delay. The uncle of the wanderling you linked seems to be the 3rd witness to the crash itself but there were many others in the aftermath and supposed retrieval.

The dates and location in the MJ12 document don't match either - July 47 to Aug 45 and at least 10 miles out.

As you say, interesting if nothing else.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Best picture I can find of the material from the San Antonio crash - seems to have been hawked around a number of conferences in the 50's so provenance is going to be an issue.

There's some noise about it being part of a windmill, or it being used by the family whose land it was on for repairing a windmill, it isn't clear.

Cue comments about how unremarkable and man made it looks - personally I don't think that excludes it from being genuine, will have to wait for the book to see if this is what Nolan et al analysed.

edit on 9-5-2021 by chunder because: typo

Edited to add that actually, after a 5 minute google search, the part is almost identical to numerous examples of the section that holds the tail fin on early american wind powered water pumps, so not sure what is going on if Vallee has pinned his tail on this donkey.
edit on 9-5-2021 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Bit more here on how the book is going to be 'reworked' and focus on the case involving cast aluminium parts.

See 31:20

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Isn't the book another one that's supposed to be a game changer in UFOlogy? They seem to be a regular thing, but this time Paola (between peddling conference ticket's ) is heavily involved with the next game changer of a book. I think will pass on all this for now.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Isn't the book another one that's supposed to be a game changer in UFOlogy?

I don't know- is it?

Probably just marketing.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I think will pass on all this for now.

By the sounds of it so will I.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
Cue comments about how unremarkable and man made it looks - personally I don't think that excludes it from being genuine, will have to wait for the book to see if this is what Nolan et al analysed.

I have no idea what you mean by "genuine", but that same photo is shown in the following video, along with a lab report saying it's made of very earthly aluminum with very earthly isotopic ratios.

originally posted by: karl 12

Bit more here on how the book is going to be 'reworked' and focus on the case involving cast aluminium parts.

See 31:20

That guy is hard to listen to but he doesn't seem impressed with the aluminum part he talks about after 31:20.

He also seems completely clueless at around 9 minutes in that video, by dismissing the comment in the Joe Rogan show about Chris Mellon having problems with Bob Lazar's credibility and saying he worked on radiation equipment at Los Alamos.

I put almost zero credibility on anything that John Lear says is going on at places he hasn't been to, but if he's describing his personal experiences, I haven't found reason to doubt those (aside from the same kinds of imperfect memory issues we all have). In this video, he gives a fairly clear and credible account of personally going to Los Alamos with Bob Lazar to help him maintain the radiation test equipment that he says Bob Lazar had the contract for. So, I think this is pretty good confirmation of what Bob Lazar was doing at Los Alamos, time index 19:20.

Someone should clue that UFONN youtuber in on that Lear video, so he stops looking so foolish. Not that I trust a lot of what Chris Mellon has to say, but specifically about his claim Lazar worked on radiation test equipment at Los Alamos, Lear confirms it as a primary witness.

edit on 202159 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Without knowing what is contained in this book it is probably prudent to wait for its release.

However, if an earth shattering scientific discovery had been made then I think a press release would have done the rounds and the mainstream media would have picked up on this. Something that would have guaranteed huge book sales too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join