It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Europe divided by life and death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"THE Terri Schiavo case shows just how emphatically the US and Europe are moving on different paths on the “right-to-life” — or in this case, the right to die. Euthanasia, abortion, stem cell research and, above all, the death penalty mark out a transatlantic gulf which is far more clearcut than even on Iraq. Of course, these questions are hardly settled ground in Europe. There is debate; there are small adjustments. "

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This article provides proof of the rapid return to a society of death in europe just as in the early 1920-30's. The world is on the brink of another world war based on the return to 'evil". It is just a matter of time until "tollerance" means death of those who can no longer fight back.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I find it sad that we have to kill millions of people or else we forget the value and splendor of human life

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
right to live= right to die = right to choose

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
right to live= right to die = right to choose

Please read the article. Can we as a world really treat the miracle or 'LIFE" so poorly? Can we just let "doctors" and "lawyer" tell us its OK to murderl the weakest among us? That is exactly what happened in nazi germany and other places around the world in the early 1900's.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Stuck in a hospital bed being fed by a tube is not the miracle of life. It's just prolonging the agony.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
Stuck in a hospital bed being fed by a tube is not the miracle of life. It's just prolonging the agony.

Amen, what happen to being with God when you die? You would think that if you believe in the god you would want to send ill family to him as fast a you could.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
In my view its not murder and its extreem to say it like nazi.

Nazi didnt just murder the weak they murdered pretty much anything that was against there view.

In the case of this topic this poor women is being kept alive even though she is in a vegitable state (I would hate to be like this and would rather have the right to die with dignity).

If someone chooses they want to die then they should have the right too.
Why should another make a decission on someone elses life they are not in the state of pain or vegitable state.

In the case of this poor lady then the next of kin has the right and I believe her husband wants the same as the doctors and says it what she would want......He probably know better than anyone.

If i ever have a terriminal disease which causes me lots of pain I feel that I would rather have the right to choose whether to die in pain or to die in peace which is set by my time not anyone elses.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
im sure that if she could do it by herself she wouldve done it a long time ago....
Bush is using the poor woman for political gains and it smells of it all around the globe.

new topics

top topics

join