It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixar Transgender Film Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can't wait for the version they send to China.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haven't they already done 'Mulan'?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Kinda surprised Pixar are being so discriminatory in their casting , when making a film about a 14-year-old transgender girl one really should cast a 12-17 year-old transgender girl ... shocked at the lack of insight by Pixar.

does a 12-17 year old transgender girl sound different than a 12-17 year old boy or girl? (depending on how the movie is meant to hear the voice) or would it be wrong for a non transgender to do the voice? (honest answer for you)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just a crossdresser, not a tranny.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
What kind of snowflake gets upset by a cartoon they'll never even watch?

👆 This

what kind of snowflake worries about if the actor doing the voice is actually the same as the drawn visual representation?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

👆 This

what kind of snowflake worries about if the actor doing the voice is actually the same as the drawn visual representation?

Presumably the kind who gets paid to care, as opposed to being a w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ snowflake as a hobby.

edit on 2-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apparently, Pixar's 14-year-old transgender, 'Jess'...will be "compassionate, funny,...and will always have your back".

This young person sounds like a roll model all kids will admire and wish to emulate.
Imagine the toy licensing profits, alone!

Pixar is really on to something here.

I have a new role model now.

*heart*

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Any guesses to the title?

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land
Hoodwinked 4: made you look

So we are calling children by cruel names because of their gender identity now?

But Pixar is the monster. 🤔 😕

😂 Having trouble perceiving reality from a cartoon again? What child are you going on about?

So you feel better,
I’m sorry fake non existent cartoon character. If I hurt your feelings I’m truly sorry.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

👆 This

Presumably the kind who gets paid to care, as opposed to being a w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ snowflake as a hobby.

You mean the same ones who got upset that Scarlett Johansson was playing a trans? The ones who apparently can't understand that concept of acting which means to portray something you may not actually be but convince others that you are?

Back in the olden days, I hear all the women's roles were played by young boys.

edit on 2-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a good title would be 'trigger'.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

a good title would be 'trigger'.

I think "Bait" is more apropos.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

👆 This

You mean the same ones who got upset that Scarlett Johansson was playing a trans? The ones who apparently can't understand that concept of acting which means to portray something you may not actually be but convince others that you are?

Back in the olden days, I hear all the women's roles were played by young boys.

Yup. The blizzard effect is all over the internet, and ATS is no exception.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land

😂 Having trouble perceiving reality from a cartoon again? What child are you going on about?

So you feel better,
I’m sorry fake non existent cartoon character. If I hurt your feelings I’m truly sorry.

Using terms like "candy ass" and "pansy" are generally insulting in children's media no matter the context, particularly when you are targeting transgender audiences.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They might have to hire someone who "identifies" as a 12-17 yo transgender.

I am curious if Pixar will ONLY be auditioning 12-17-year-old TRANSGENDER actresses for the voices...otherwise they may be in for some trouble.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just a crossdresser, not a tranny.

Oh... right.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land

So you feel better,

Using terms like "candy ass" and "pansy" are generally insulting in children's media no matter the context, particularly when you are targeting transgender audiences.

So you do get the joke? I was starting to wonder.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The kind that knows they are attempting to corrupt children with it.
And rightly so.a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This won't be getting watched in my house.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Most everyone loves Pixar animation...so get the kids ready to enjoy another new animated treat about to be released by them.

Casting for voices is currently in the works...so it won't be long before Pixar introduces us to 'Jess'...a 14-year-old transgender girl, who is compassionate, funny, and who always has your back.

The film's title has apparently not yet been released.

twitter.com...

I don't watch animated films much these days...but I've always thought Pixar was on the cutting edge of animation.
My kids still watch 'em...although, I have no idea if this will be one they will enjoy as much as Toy Story.

Perhaps the SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will share a common "unforseeable" side effect, namely testicle lesions. With 70% of vaccinated males becoming infertile the role of sex, marriage, and family building in society would obviously change drastically. So before that unforseeable human folly could be unleashed, it would be wise to groom society ahead of time. Change the definition of marriage. Change the definition of love. You would have to change the very definition of male and female.

Of course such change requires propagating that agenda. And make no mistake, propaganda is as much a science as medicine, mathematics, and chemistry.

The depopulation crisis is real, and arguably required. It's a fact that 7+ billion people on the planet is not required for mankind to progress into the future; and the argument that 7+ billion people is unsustainable does have merit to honest minds.

You can't place 4 billion people into gas chambers, the revolts would be real, sustained, and the world would lose too many brilliant minds in the conflict; but it does seem possible to to make sure 4 billion people can not procreate.

At least, that's where my tired mind goes at 4am when I try to find the logic in spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a transvestite cartoon...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

At this point I hope the depopulation agenda is real. Way too many dummies wasting resources, and worrying about stupid #.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join