It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixar Transgender Film Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

When the film flops the blame will be placed squarely on the phobes....

Interestingly, I'm not coming across too many older gay folks who are willing to support this stuff.

Anymore.

At least from the perspective of my (lesbian) mothers-in-law, these groups help no one, because it's about control, not helping.

Ouch. Maybe you activist groupies should start listening to the people who STARTED the fight -- if they say the battle's won, maybe start accepting that. DUH.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Any guesses to the title?

Pansy and the Panda
Candy Ass in Candy Land
Hoodwinked 4: made you look

So we are calling children by cruel names because of their gender identity now?

But Pixar is the monster. šŸ¤” šŸ˜•

šŸ˜‚ Having trouble perceiving reality from a cartoon again? What child are you going on about?

So you feel better,
Iā€™m sorry fake non existent cartoon character. If I hurt your feelings Iā€™m truly sorry.

Using terms like "candy ass" and "pansy" are generally insulting in children's media no matter the context, particularly when you are targeting transgender audiences.

Tough #. People are raising pure sissies. You should see the new family in the neighborhood, the kids scream, cry, throw #fits of epic degrees -- and ALWAYS get what they tantummed for in very short order.

That's raising a puss who can't take "NO." for a firm answer. And that's also being a spineless twit masquerading as a competent parent.

If the shoe fits, and folks don't like it, change your behavior and then the likeness fades. Wow, imagine that!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

When the film flops the blame will be placed squarely on the phobes....

Interestingly, I'm not coming across too many older gay folks who are willing to support this stuff.

Anymore.

At least from the perspective of my (lesbian) mothers-in-law, these groups help no one, because it's about control, not helping.

Ouch. Maybe you activist groupies should start listening to the people who STARTED the fight -- if they say the battle's won, maybe start accepting that. DUH.

Doesn't matter if most gay people are tired of all the nonsense and are becoming more vocal about it. Doesn't matter that even a lot of trans folk are getting sick of it.

If the movie flops it'll be the 'phobes' to blame, not the film being crap, not its story being crap, not the writers being crap, not the directors being crap, not the producers, nor anyone else involved in it's creation.
It never is their fault of course. As is often the case with humans, it is always someone else's fault.

Probably specifically be the fault of white straight incel neckbeards who are on the extreme right or something similar. If recent big box office failures that shamelessly tried to cash in on 'diversity' and 'agendas' are any indicator.

When you specifically target your product to less than 1% of the worlds population, don't be surprised when the other 99% of the world don't buy it and don't blame them for your decision to market to the majority of the public that is unmarketable to. That's the lesson for Hollyweird here.

Sad we live in a world where people will drag down children to further their own goals or to make an easy buck.
I thought we had laws against that kind of thing, exploitation of minors. Guess I was wrong?

What's the next bit of stupid that we'll force on kids do you think?

I'm gonna say it'll be mentally ill adults forcing their amputee fetishes on the children to grow their weirdo numbers. Groom yourself a community.

"Hey kids, freeze off your hands with dry ice so you can get non-existant kitty paws attached instead."

This has allegedly already happened.... although some 'furry' defenders try to say it's a hoax.

When you look at how many in the world are today it's not a stretch to believe it's true. I mean some chick with working eyes once identified as blind so she poured drain cleaner into her own eyes.

Humans, scary creatures.
edit on 3-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

And those are the kids who will refuse to do what a cop tells them to, tantrum, get shot, and have tearful parents telling the world that he was really a good boy who wouldn't hurt anyone.

That's where it starts ... at home with parents who reward it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A transgendered girl is actually a physical boy, correct?

A transgendered boy is actually a physical girl?

They're teaching algebra too. It's an educational film. Lol

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm old.

Anyone in a dress was called, Ma'am.

Anyone in pants was called, Sir.

Now I need a damned translator and field guide just to figure out if I can hold a damned door open for someone.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm young by most people's terms and those are the rules I go by too.

I was just being silly.

If someone looks like a dude, I'm in the south and say sir, vise versa for female.

I've been called ma'am on the phone before, and I don't write my congressman (person) about it

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's incumbent upon Pixar and Hollywood to educate us lesser mortals on today's rapidly evolving morality. Lord knows I can't keep up, it's changing so fast. This movie is nothing more than propaganda. They're certainly not making it for the transgender audience, estimated to be about 1.3 million-1.4 million adults in America.

Thank God we have Hollywood to teach us how to think. Hollywood types really walk-the-walk with their nonhypocritical lifestyles, giving away the bulk of their fortunes to the downtrodden while living modestly in inner-city neighborhoods. I admire them so.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Scapegrace because: typo and a little wordsmithing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join