It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trick against fire face after touching with chilli hands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I accidently touched my face after recklessly crumbling a dried chilli pepper over my pizza.

Yeah serves me well. Now please can someone tell me a remedy because I tried washing my face and it's just getting worser by the seconds.

The pizza is not of my concern now, I currently sit here with a towel to keep sweat getting into my eye region.

It's been ten minutes of duckduckgo and nothing worked. My pores feel like there's coming lava out.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Drinking milk takes the heat away from your mouth,maybe work on your face?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 1/5/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The good news is I got it off with water soap and that didn't help a lot just got the water into my eyes and that was the worst minute my eyes ever had to endure.s S I rubbed olive oil into my face and used a fresh towel to get it off, now it's not burning anymore just hurting a lot.

I'm in cold sweat now, don't ever crumble a chilli with your hands, I held my hands under water after that but that just gave me a false sense of security.

Sorry for the useless thread, maybe someone will stumble across this in the future and make out my words with the blurry eyes:

Congratulation you were as dumb as me, but you will survive it.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Milk on face does not work, I tried, only washing rough with a lot of pressure and then the oil with a lot of pressure and then water and soap again made it bearable.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When I got pepper sprayed, rubbing milk on my skin helped, although very temporarily. Perhaps smear some cold yogurt on it? It's worth a try.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you can stand it, clean your face with rubbing alcohol to break down the capsaicin. After that use a dairy product like butter or sour cream to coat the burning area.

The alcohol part is rough but it works.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Warm salt water. Or man up.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It didn't help me a lot, I put it on a towel to not waste so much and it didn't help. It was just a 3.5% fat one, though.

The soap and oil attack rubbing it off helped. I put a cream into the freezer, wrapped in a wet kitchen towel to cool it down faster. Then it should be way better, just need to wait a few minutes and it's going to be near freezing point.

Thanks for the input

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Basically you just need to wash it off and deal with it for a bit. Nothing really just magically takes it away...these plants have evolved this defense over a long ass time to "work".
edit on 1-5-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In case I sound overreacting, I got chilli in my face before as well as sweating capsicin out, but that one was a meany. I would not put chilli on my food if I wouldn't know what to expect.

Now the pizza....I really don't want to eat it because my need for chilli pain has been satisfied but I won't waste it.

This is going to be a shameful dinner lol.

I appreciate all the input

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A few shots of whisky, I find, quells most problems.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Always keep a Tub of Sour Cream handy. A Big tub, big enough to dunk your face in.

I usually have a freak Scorpion, Ghost and or Reaper accident.

***ALSO TRY NOT TO USE THE RESTROOM RIGHT AFTER EXPOSURE***
😥😥😥

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

LOL I love you, man. Seriously. And Godspeed with the fire face.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: glen200376

Milk on face does not work, I tried.

That’s what she said...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

big enough to dunk your face in.

Found another one of your shirtless selfies..

Bro you need help..we're here for you.

edit on 1-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Bigburgh

big enough to dunk your face in.

Found another one of your shirtless selfies..

Bro you need help..we're here for you.

Dangit! My IG got hacked again!😆😆😆

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Love you too, stay healthy and don't repeat my mistake.

I am not a man though. Not often correcting it but for you I do it.

hugs*

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

HOW TO GET HOT PEPPER OIL OFF YOUR HANDS:
First I lathered with soap. You’ll want to use one that will REALLY cut through the oils. Rinse it off with HOT water (the key is to open the pores in your skin so that the capsaicin can come OUT). I’m gonna keep it real with ya. This step will be VERY difficult since barely tepid water will feel like molten lava from hell.

I followed this with a heavy drizzle of olive oil on my hands and rubbed it in well. I rubbed · and rubbed some more · before grabbing the sink brush and [painfully] scrubbing away the pepper oils from my uber delicate skin tissue. This is the point in the process where I was seriously considering a trip to the hospital or Antartica.

The process was repeated at least 6 times and I could slowly feel the pain subside.

I literally fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow that night. It worked. I couldn’t believe it.

I’d like to add, one of our readers said to try Vicks Vapor Rub. Let me know if that works for you

www.littleemeraldthumb.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yes I have a talent for that, I don't even notice, it's just when others start to grin or make comments I get it afterwards.

@trollz
I see what you did there now lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join