It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa issues threat against Portland moron Wheeler ... Color me surprised! =8-0

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Post Millennial is reporting that Antifa has issued an unveiled threat against Portland idiot mayor Ted Wheeler after he had a li'l ol' change of heart and asked citizens to help contain the fascist-backed rioters... Who's pimply butts he had his nose up just a few months ago.

Gee, I didn't see that coming ... Well, that's actually not true; any moron would have seen that coming.

Except Ted. Apparently Ted didn't see it coming. Which makes Ted beyond a moron.

I have no pity for the jackass. I guess this would be the first - and probably last - time that I'd actually be rooting for Antifa.

I made up a saying a few weeks ago: if you kiss ass, you'll eventually get a mouthful of $*1t. Lap it up, Teddy, and don't forget to floss.

You can see the video where the threat was made in the link above.

:
edit on 2021 5 01 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ted Wheeler must be a fascist.

Did I get that right?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Did I get that right?

No. Sorry, you didn't.

Ted Wheeler is just a butt sucking, ignorant duffus lemming and a brainless sheep with no principles and even less sense.

I'm other words, he's just a typical politico.

I doubt that he even has the intellectual capacity to understand what fascism means. Much like anyone who wears the Antifa lable.
:
edit on 2021 5 01 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Did I get that right?

He was re-elected by the people of Portland 6 months ago.

www.oregonlive.com... -for-4-more-years.html

Even after he had caved in to Antifa...and gutted the police department.

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was re-elected by the people of Portland 6 months ago.

Let me help a little with that.

He was re-elected by the Dominion Voting machines and the people of Portland are expected to just suck it up!

P

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
This is a constant in leftist ideology. The fact that the folks who are bitching and complaining don't actually want a solution, they simply want the platform to continue bitching and complaining.

Wheeler is a b*tch and has bent over backwards for Antifa and those alike. Where did it get him?

Fires, looting, riots, vandalism, every corporation and celebrity scrambling to publicly support BLM. Meanwhile if you ask any BLM member if they feel there's been any progress in the black community the answer will always be NO.

And the same goes for feminist and LGBT groups.

The war was never meant to be won...merely sustained.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So. All the peaceful parts of the Antifa cult are doing all they can to separate themselves from death threats. And helping out those that make death threats. With democrats actively going on record to denounce death threats. So. Using their logic. If they do otherwise, they support death threats?
edit on 1-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Keep chasing those White Supremacists FBI. No reason to be concerned about Antifa, they are "just an idea".

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Self proclaimed anarchists who also believe in "the collective"?

lulz

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
These so-called "threats" are all part of a scripted and staged game to keep the anti-police fury going strong.

Portland has been "under siege" for far too long and it's obvious they want this to continue.

Are people forgetting the police responses being throttled in all the big cities ? 😃

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
These so-called "threats" are all part of a scripted and staged game to keep the anti-police fury going strong.

Portland has been "under siege" for far too long and it's obvious they want this to continue.

Are people forgetting the police responses being throttled in all the big cities ? 😃

I havent forgotten but.......this OP has made me wonder, why Portland? Better yet, Why ONLY Portland? Is ANTIFA daily protesting in places other than Portland, and if not.......WHY not? I find that particularly weird.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wait...
Weren't we told "antifa" wasn't really a thing?
I am confused.
How could something that doesn't exist threaten anyone?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣 The Portland BS continues with a new screwball story . . . . ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣

Portland police crack down on rioters, issue new rules for arrests

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not surprising, when you let scumbags have free reign for so long, they don't want to be reigned in.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
From the OP link

The narrator rejects peaceful protests and voting, claiming that violence is necessary when “those in power have proven they are unwilling to listen and have made the choice to ignore you.”

Toward the end of the video, the narrator says: “Ted, we are asking for the last time that you resign. If you ignore this message outright, the destruction to your precious way of life is going to escalate. Blood is already on your hands, Ted. And next time it may just be your own.”

Under the right circumstances I agree with the sentiment ... and so did our first president George Washington ... so I nor this Antifa guy can be all that wrong in our mindsets.

So what makes Mr Antifa different than our first President?

The only answer I can come up with is the Number of people who rally for the cause. Washington had a whole community of people at his back; how many supporter Mr Antifa?

Shouldn't the ruling government have the power to deal with an violent uprisings as swiftly as possible? If the general of that uprising has the true support of the people the uprising will be victorious and if he does not he will be crushed. Thats how life works ... when you are not preoccupied with giving every voice (no matter how small) equal weight ... when you are not preoccupied with giving everyone a partisanship trophy.

new topics

top topics

join