It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staci Burk and the case of the shredded ballots to be considered by SCOTUS tomorrow.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Staci Burk is a courageous woman who has faced many hardships, but when her right to vote was violated she decided to fight. As a 3rd year law student, she has filed several lawsuits, one of which will be considered by the SCOTUS tomorrow.

www.azmirror.com... op-senator-shredded-ballots-will-evaporate-if-given-to-the-ag/Staci Burk is a woman who has faced many hardships. She is also a 3rd year law student that was denied her right to vote, and because of this she has been going above and beyond the call of duty to fight for justice filing multiple lawsuits.

www.law.com... galnewswire/news.php?id=2862783&fbclid=IwAR3g3_piHr4C_VOPS_TJzTuYby951hXtd19PsPpWp6-HZqsO_Tmvx0_CSuw

As many of us know, the Arizona Senate and the Maricopa County Election Officials have been at odds with each other over whether or not to do a full forensic audit of the 2020 Election. On a side note, Arizona was the only State that contested the Electoral vote on January 6th and actually successfully submitted over 1,000 witness affidavits and other evidence of election irregularities to Congress, before the Capitol was entered by protesters.

Several weeks ago a judge ruled that the Arizona Senate had a legal right to audit the election to ensure election integrity. A day or so after that ruling, Staci Burk and Veteran Earl Shafer discovered shredded ballots outside of the Maricopa County Building that the ballots were being stored at. To record chain of custody, they filmed themselves collecting those ballots, then reported it to several legislators.

Shortly after Burk retrieved the shredded ballots Arizona Republican Senate Majority Whip, Sonny Borrelli, contacted her. During the heated conversation Borrelli criticized much of the Arizona state government for being: untrustworthy, capable of destroying the evidence, and said Burk would be killed if she didn't turn over the ballots to him if police didn't get to her. An audio recording between Burk and Borrelli was published in the Arizona Mirror. In that recording, Senator Borelli "repeatedly advised Staci Burk. . . that she is in danger because she held the “domino” that would overturn the results of the presidential election. Don’t trust anyone, he said, while urging her to give him the ballots. This is the domino. This is the one domino (that) Arizona knocks over and we expose this corruption then the other states fall, too."

ww... w.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/03/11/arizona-senator-says-ag-cant-trust-shredded-ballots/4654862001/

To clarify, and you can listen to the full 30 minute audio and hear it for yourself, Sonny Borrelli didn't say "domino" in reference to the ballots, he said it in reference to the full forensic audit of Maricopa County. He called the shredded ballots "plutonium" and asked Staci to hand them over to him and his Master at Arms, claiming the State's Attorney General couldn't be trusted and that the shredded ballots could go missing if handed over to him. A link to to full conversation is found at the bottom of the above link.

What's interesting, is that Burk and her counsel, have decided to turn the shredded ballots over to the SCOTUS and their case is being considered tomorrow, April 30th, 2021.

Burk's case in the Supreme Court is the last surviving 2020 election challenge case before any court. The SCOTUS will consider Burk's case on April 30, 2021.

On a side note, Burk claims to have additional evidence of ballots being flown in on election day, including a confession and sworn affidavits of witness testimonies.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
On a side note, Burk claims to have additional evidence of ballots being flown in on election day, including a confession and sworn affidavits of witness testimonies.

Sure.

Comments like that kraken me up.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My fingers will be crossed for her, her case, and her safety.

Hope those........people, on the SCOTUS actually take it.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
My fingers will be crossed for her, her case, and her safety.

Hope those........people, on the SCOTUS actually take it.

If corrupted-compromised Chief Justice John Roberts has any say (he does), the case will be quickly dismissed as frivolous.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Most people consider taking the risk of perjury charges seriously

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would really love for something like this to blow up and expose the fraud.

But I have zero faith in the huevos from the majority of the Republican Party. The further we get away from the election the more angry I get at them for not fighting. Entrenched scum! I hope they die of herpes.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Yes sir

Interesting who opposes sunshine these days.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Entrenched scum! I hope they die of herpes.

Ummm...Twice...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What if there was no fraud?

Mind. Blown.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Most people consider taking the risk of perjury charges seriously

It isn't a risk of perjury unless that numpty actually says it in court which, if anyone has any money they want to waste, I'll wager on.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

What was the left always saying during the last 4 years ...we have to investigate to know if there was a crime...

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm fairly certain they have already submitted sworn affidavit which Fall under perjury if she knowingly lied

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Mind. Blown.

Then fine lets prove it beyond a reasonable doubt yes?

I can accept that, I cant accept random political people saying trust me its all legit.

Look at the laundry list of garbage we are about to piss away trillions on, why not spend a few million and remove any doubt about the election process??

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yes sir

Literally on every thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I look forward to the truth coming to light, whatever it might be. Seeing the opposition to finding the truth has been enlightening to say the least.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yes sir

Literally on every thread.

That is the total truth! I've noticed it's mainly in the a.m., though.
edit on 29-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yeah, not going anywhere.

There could be 100% irrefutable video evidence of intentional ballot recounting or destruction and nobody is going to do a damned thing about it.

Democrats are untouchable.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is interesting .., every time I read an article like this , I think of kim Clemente prediction about 2 presidents ,after an election is proven fraudulent ... here’s hoping ! ... and here’s hoping ms burk isn’t suddenly found dead from a depression issue , or a suicide -arkancide issue.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Mind. Blown.

What if there was 25 times more fraud than they can find?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Its funny to see responses from people mere minutes after a thread is posted. Especially when there is no way they actually took the time to digest the links provided. lol

Yet, they poo all over it.

That audio clip was just shy of 30 minutes lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join