It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like any fries with your drive-through seizure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just found an interesting video from a drive through "vaccine"program.
Have a looksie before the reality police remove it.
Man collapsed, watching other man have seizure.

link

Here's another doctors take on the vaccine situation. It's a long video, but worth a watch.

link

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added link

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeeeaaaahhhh I'm gonna have to donate my vaccine to anyone who wants it.

I mean seriously that is crazy as hell that anyone would willingly get the jab after watching this.

The j&j vaccine got paused after 6 incidents how many incidents are there with the other 2? Because here are 2 incidents back to back.

I wonder if anyone is standing around recording as these lab rats wait the 15 minutes.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Usually people get paid to become part of a Beta Test.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Omg...like that is terrifying.
Standing my ground with a firm NO.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or is it betas get paid to become part of a test?
I lost count.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I agree. The second video posted is a long watch, but does bring hope that this experiment will be called out soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to take this vaccine.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nurse collapses immediately after getting vaccine...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that they're doing autopsies on the six women who died from blood clots to determine what the underlying cause of death was?

Is it just me or were we not allowed to talk about underlying cause when people died of COVID and other underlying causes?

It's fabulous doublespeak. In this cause, it's not the vaccine, but the underlying cause. But when it comes to COVID, you can fall in your shower and crush your skull, but it wasn't that if you test positive for COVID. The COVID killed you; there is no "underlying cause" of death possible.
edit on 17-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Agree. If this "dark winter, hidden enemy" larp doesn't end by this summer, I will be moving to some central American beach town.
I don't have time for the insanity.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
If this "dark winter, hidden enemy" larp doesn't end by this summer, I will be moving to some central American beach town.

That actually sounds very appealing! On the east coast, or west coast? Maybe less chance of hurricanes on the west coast. I need to look into land for sale down there.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here I must quote this again

The wizard Zed explains how most magic works:

“Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid." Richard and Kahlan frowned even more. "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

This appears to be more and more applicable to this world today.

Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast
Oh, you KNOW they didn’t just “pause” the JnJ for 6 incidents. It is clearly WAY more for them to pause it.

Same with the others. We don’t know the half of what’s happening to people, because NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.

No one is even allowed to ask questions about it.

You folks who are proudly taking these non-vaccines: HIW does that give you confidence? That any questions are immediately shut down?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, you didn’t even have to test positive for it to be listed as covid that killed you. The doc or medical examiner could just say “he had symptoms that maybe were covid” and boom that’s what killed you.

And of course there was no incentive to label deaths as covid deaths, right? So of course that never happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Or is it betas get paid to become part of a test?
I lost count.

I like the way the Canadian doc in the longer video said it and I’m going to steal it: “I’m part of the unvaccinated control group in this experiment.”

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The reward is up to 1 million pounds if you can isolate the "covid virus"
But I bet you will have greater success at winning the lottery.

Reward

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The reward is up to 1 million pounds if you can isolate the "covid virus"
But I bet you will have greater success at winning the lottery.

Reward

Yes. Or greater likelihood getting a neurological problem from its gene therapy.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

West coast..stay away from east coast.... At least in Nicaragua.
They annexed it from Honduras in a war and that entire area stuck in an unsafe, unstable warlord environment.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah scary situation. Two older females in my family act like they have dementia now. My uncle got sick with flu symptoms after the shot. Headaches, groggy, joint pains.
I'm not joining the Gates program.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah scary situation. Two older females in my family act like they have dementia now. My uncle got sick with flu symptoms after the shot. Headaches, groggy, joint pains.
I'm not joining the Gates program.

Yes. It’s the “side effects” later that I fear for people. And the people who have gotten the vaccine- the ARE the experiment. THEY are the test subjects. It’s absolutely reprehensible, these people who have pushed this open air experiment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join