It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts On the Matter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was not quite sure what forum to post this under. I narrowed it down to the Grey Area or the Skunk Works. At the moment I have still not made up my mind. I could ask if anybody notices how quickly things are getting screwed up on this planet but it would be next to impossible for someone not to notice it so I will just try to get to my point/question.

Everyday for the last year or more some outrageous or outlandish episode will pop into existence. I am an optimist at heart but most of the episode I mention I would say lean towards a negative outcome. I am not a conspiracy theorist either but all the things happening in the world now in my opinion are probably not not by coincidence. There seems to be a concerted effort by someone or some thing to change the course of the human race.There are to many different areas of general and otherworldly things taking place right now to be haphazard in origin. I have been thinking about this for a while now.I have always thought it is better to live in the solution than in the problem so when a problem does arise I start at the source and work from there. Having said it would be hard for me to believe that all this is a coincidence what is it that is leading us into the Abyss?

After some thought I have come up with list of some of the possibilities that could be behind all this Crap going on in the world today. Covid 19, governments, conglomerates, big oil, big pharmaceuticals, God, Satan, space aliens, interdenominational beings, the collective thoughts of all human beings, TV, video games, the food we eat, the air we breath, a computer algorithm, general planet wide ignorance or just plain bad luck. Is it some sort of long drawn out conspiracy or a power greater than ourselves pushing unseen keys on a computer keyboard or a benevolent being using thought control or maybe a mixture of all of these things put together?

I thought I would ask the people here on ATS what they think is behind it all? This is a semi serious question but you can make it as serious as you feel necessary. I truly want to know what others think about the source of the issues we are facing today. Anyone notice how the government is slowly leaking info on UAP's ? Me thinks we are headed for some major changes. They may be good. They may be bad. What do you think?

edit on 16-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diogeneser
I was not quite sure what forum to post this under. I narrowed it down to the Grey Area or the Skunk Works. At the moment I have still not made up my mind. I could ask if anybody notices how quickly things are getting screwed up on this planet but it would be next to impossible for someone not to notice it so I will just try to get to my point/question. Everyday for the last year or more some outrageous or outlandish episode will pop into existence. I am an optimist at heart but most of the episode I mention I would say lean towards a negative outcome. I am not a conspiracy theorist either but all the things happening in the world now in my opinion are probably not not by coincidence. There seems to be a concerted effort by someone or some thing to change the course of the human race.There are to many different areas of general and otherworldly things taking place right now to be haphazard in origin. I have been thinking about this for a while now. I have always thought it is better to live in the solution than in the problem so when a problem does arise I start at the source and work from there. Having said it would be hard for me to believe that all this is a coincidence what is it that is leading us into the Abyss? After some thought I have come up with list of some of the possibilities that could be behind all this Crap going on in the world today. Covid 19, governments, conglomerates, big oil, big pharmaceuticals, God, Satan, space aliens, interdenominational beings, the collective thoughts of all human beings, TV, video games, the food we eat, the air we breath, a computer algorithm, general planet wide ignorance or just plain bad luck. Is it some sort of long drawn out conspiracy or a power greater than ourselves pushing unseen keys on a computer keyboard or a benevolent being using thought control or maybe a mixture of all of these things put together? I thought I would ask the people here on ATS what they think is behind it all? This is a semi serious question but you can make it as serious as you feel necessary. I truly want to know what others think about the source of the issues we are facing today. Anyone notice how the government is slowly leaking info on UAP's ? Me thinks we are headed for some major changes. They may be good. They may be bad. What do you think?

Could we have some paragraphs please.

Some of the members can't read great blobs of text.

Thanks in advance.

P

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh......Alright.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here in a small town in Western Australia, not much is changing. There is still a horse drawn cart that occasionally wanders along the road for exercise and fun. Children still play in the streets. It was like this twenty years ago when I moved in.

I live alone and work alone these days, ATS is the only media I am exposed to.

I have noticed that ATS is like my smoking habit. I like my smokes more than I feel inclined to give them away. ATS is like that, a comfy habit.

If I didn't read ATS I shouldn't know about the crazies, right?

Hmm, unfortunately when I do go to the neighboring larger town I begin to meet the crazies. They were normal folk once upon a time I guess. Have they gone crazy or am I out of touch?

When crazy becomes normal, who am I to talk . . .

However, I think it is modern life that is the cause. The pace of change has torn everyone from their roots and people have become leaves at the mercy of a wind that would not have bothered us before.

Add some people with too much money and too much idle time to mind their own business and let others enjoy life. Add in the corporate mind that has replaced family business and business becomes something with a mind of it's own that just wants to consume and produce.

We can toss in a few aliens and secret government programs in that mix too if we like. Maybe a catastrophe on the cards to.

To my thinking, it still boils down to our loosing our roots and becoming nothing more than leaves in the wind.

edit on 17-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
read the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island"

This is all by design. the Fed is trying to take over the world. Problem is they are too late to get in on Crypto Currency.

They will lose. Many people will die. Those who have Silver and Crypto will come out on top.

Good luck. Buy now. Or you will be left in the dust. quite literally.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Actually based on a pair of bible prophesies I would say we're heading into the Apocalypse of Revelation.

But to keep it simple consider this from Matthew 24. The Apocalypse is supposed to happen in the lifetime of the "generation" . There is still two possible interpretations of this prophecy to be worried about.

1. The lifetime of the generation is approximately 80 years on the outside according to Psalms 90. That puts the end of the Apocalypse in the year 2028 approximately. And the start of the 7 year Apocalypse in 2021 approximately. Assuming that the creation of a nation of Israel in 1948 was an end time event.

2. The lifetime of the last person born around the time of the first end time event. Around 100 to 120 years. Putting the end of the Apocalypse in 2048-2068.

A fun fact to consider. The asteroid Apophis has a very close pass to the earth in 2029. And the 2nd trumpet seal of Revelation has a "burning mountain" falling into the sea and killing a third of all life on the earth. Could Apophis be the burning mountain? The timing would be close.

The crazy you're noticing? It's apparently the leadup to the Apocalypse.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Diogeneser

I thought I would ask the people here on ATS what they think is behind it all?

A thirst for power and control. That's it. That's the big scary thing behind it all and every conspiracy. Good old fashioned human greed and hunger for more and more power.

That's really it. There's a bunch of people who believe they have the right to rule everyone, they control the flow of money and resources, interfere in international politics, interfere in the development and evolution of humanity to suit their ends.

All of it comes down to, those people that run the banks and the stock market and have the most money in the world. Those people are the ones shaping everything that happens. All the conspiracies and grand things happening in the world are happening because the people with all the money are spending their money ti make it happen.

It's really not a grand mystery. The people with more money than entire countries are the people responsible for these things for whatever reasons it is they're doing it.

They're the only ones capable of it. Who else could it be?

It's not the poor homeless guy on the corner. No...it's the gates, the bezos, the bushes, the rockefellers, the rothschilds the British Royal family, the Vatican, the richest of the rich. Literally the people with all the money. The people who influence everything, who own all the media, all the big tech companies, the general infrastructure of everything.

Again, who the hell else could it be?

It's literally not even hidden. Pharma CEOS cash out stocks the day covid results are released, they get praised. Politician's husbands buy Microsoft ahead of lucrative government contracts and make huge profit, all good. Hedge funds shut down retail traders, again all good. Banks destroy the economy, they get bailed out.

Like who the # do you think is responsible for everything?

Rich mother #ers send American kids to destroy a region of the earth so they can profit off oil, they pay police forces to militarize them and oppress citizens. They laugh and party whille they lock us all down.

Literally all the above mentioned people.
edit on 17/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

When the rich fight among themselves you will see a new culture of rich people and they won't be white people either.
Many people think it will be yellow people , nope, depopulation of china has caught up, war is inevitable now.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That's basically what I was thinking....

Human Greed is the single source for most of the problems in our current World.

It's never enough. People always need more more more.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

When the rich fight among themselves you will see a new culture of rich people and they won't be white people either.

May I ask which ones?

Many people think it will be yellow people , nope, depopulation of china has caught up, war is inevitable now.

War as a depopulation tool?

Maybe covid was meant to be the depopulation tool. That turned out to be a dud. Perhaps so much time, planning and resources went into covid that the plan took on a life of it's own? That would explain why so many allegedly intelligent and important people in high positions act like idiots spouting nonsense in the face of facts us ordinary folks can see for ourselves.

Maybe "someone" or "something" tossed a spanner into covid back in January of 2020?

I remember Japan having an alleged "over population" problem decades ago. What is happening there now? China's population will eventually shrink too, probably for the same obvious reasons. When the rural folks move to the city . . .

Maybe "someone" or "something" may toss a spanner into WW3?

Your cycling around The Land of Kami and Yokai, stop by one of those forgotten shrines on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere next time you're inclined. Ask them. You might be surprised what they tell you. (probably during an absent minded moment kilometres down the road.)

China is The Land of Dragons, Europe is The Land of the Faeries . . .

Not just humanity who decides what happens.

edit on 17-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: spellen mishtakes

Edit to add:

Sing the Yokai a song and play your guitar. A soggy love song with a happy ending. Dream A Little Dream Of Me is one I sing for the Fae folk when I want to cheer them up. Sing in Italiano if you wish, that will delight them even more. After all, it is the thoughts and feelings of the song that count to them and not the language.

Think of it as payment in advance.

You will feel like a complete idiot ~ they will love that too.

edit on 17-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I think we have always been living in a South Park episode. But its only now a days that the evidence has been so overwhelming.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The physical world wasn’t made to be free of problems. It is a classroom that tempers our souls. We learn the most about our character from adversity.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Reality is something we all share, the only part of it you can change is your own.

Some have more influence than others yet we are all in it together equally.

Turn off the news, stay off facebook, reduce the power of others to manipulate and you find the real power lies within yourself.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Some of the members can't read great blobs of text.

Some of the members can barely read.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

In 1992 62 countries signed on to Agenda 21 at the Rio Earth summit. The year is 2021. Every year elites and people with influence are invited to Davos and Bilderberg to shape world events. That’s the short explanation that you can look further into, or if documentaries are more your thing, watch some by Adam Curtis.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
There is fear in the echelons of the elite and it has been growing now for a few years. Plans are being accelerated, power grasped like it means something. Quite what is driving this I can only guess at, but the sudden and steady release and confirmation of alien craft in our skies etc might be telling.

No amount of money or power will actually make any difference though. Strange times and I have a feeling that some want to just burn it all down before whatever is coming arrives.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There is fear in the echelons of the elite and it has been growing now for a few years. Plans are being accelerated, power grasped like it means something. Quite what is driving this I can only guess at, but the sudden and steady release and confirmation of alien craft in our skies etc might be telling.

No amount of money or power will actually make any difference though. Strange times and I have a feeling that some want to just burn it all down before whatever is coming arrives.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think it’s a combination of overpopulation and a dramatized perception of our reality. I always say, when you turn off the news and put your phone away, the world is a beautiful place. If you go for a hike and leave your phone in the car, there is not racism, not war, no rioting or looting. They exist but in that moment, they aren’t your problem. And the more your practice turning off the outside world, the less chaotic it gets.

Now of course, there are things going on. But we have, I think, reached a pinnacle in human history. I think we are at, or at least getting real close to being overpopulated. We’re consuming far too many natural resources, cultural differences are becoming more and more conflictive the more we integrate ourselves in a globally “connected” world, and all the while we are turning our back on the best parts of being a community.

I don’t know if cross culturalism is a feasible reality right now. Maybe in 1,000 years, but not now. We can share and enjoy different cultures, but this melting pot that exists in many places is tearing apart some aspects of society. Globalism, and/or the idea of a one world government...it ain’t gonna work. Not yet. We are too primitive as a species and we still hold tribalism near and dear to our hearts.

Now , for the record, I live in a suburban neighborhood in Ohio. On my street we have several black residents, white residents, an Indian family, a Hispanic family, retirees, young couples, military vets an active duty gentleman, cops, and that old senile bastard who lets his dog crap everywhere. But we all get along. There’s no violence. No hate. It’s a great community. So it’s not like it can’t exist. It very much can. But there aren’t any reporters digging into people’s lives, no organized protests (though people were pretty upset and United against the HOA when we closed the pool last year due to COVID). Our kids all go out on the street and play together, having races on the streets with their bikes. It’s beautiful.

My point is if you turn it all off, it stops existing. And if everyone turns it all off, it stops existing even more. Powerful entities have an interest in keeping us tuned in. They are powerless when you tune out. Plus, the way I look at it...there’s one life I have to live on this planet. I want to enjoy it. It may all burn to hell one day, but I couldn’t stop that anyway. The best I can do is live my best life with my family, continue to watch my kids grow, and live as free from the chaos of man as I can. But to be honest...I need to do a better job of it and practice more of what I preach. Just this week I got upset because someone I have never met and never will meet got kicked off Twitter. That’s just stupid. It’s a total waste of my limited time here.

ETA: obviously, it isn’t as simple as al that, but I think those are two major players in the global climate today.
edit on 17-4-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My favorite 'conspiracy theorists' puts it pretty nicely:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Analog beings navigating a digital world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join