It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Man Ejects Covid Tyranny Enforcers From Church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: panoz77
America, F! yeah! Love it!

He's Canadian....

Whoop!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Is about time that this states that are still oppressing people get a shake up from their citizens, this ridiculous and unnecessary, their state elected officials needs to be voter out.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here’s another Canadian kickin the Coved crap!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: billxam

So we're to assume that he's one of those people?
You can if you wish. I don't.
It was a spur of the moment image in my brain. Robin Williams was part of it, actually.
It was in bad taste. Mea culpa.
That's why I made the edit, for a bit of atonement, perhaps.

But are the all caps really necessary in the title?

Guess I'm just as guilty. I laughed at it.
You must have been thinking of the Reverend Ernest Angry's temple of comedy.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

So you mock a person because of their religions beliefs...

Not at all.

That was meant to be a mocking of evangelists who claim to heal while living in mansions and flying in private jets thanks the the tithing of their believers.

Maybe it was too subtle for you though.

Those arent Christians. Those will accept the mark ( whatever it is) and receive the same boils and pus filled sores as everyone else who takes it. They have to sign off though.

Did you have to sign off to get the Covid vaccine? And what does the fine print say, if you did?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That was awesome. We need much more of this before it's too late tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Looking forward to the whole Jesus utopian thing, where misinformation, an not accepting Christ as a cure is a one way ticket to hell...meanwhile probably still cant pray the gay away, after countless centuries?

Meanwhile, the Apocalypse an the Revelations will be a Gay Ol Time.
edit on 3-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: Phage

So we're to assume that he's one of those people? We'll assume that you're going to provide documentation to back up your claim.

I think Phage is trying to point out that neither party paid due respect to each other, ultimately.

As an aside, I note Youtubers replies, are just as telling when they enquire as to what church it is...are they being just deferential, or differential as to their possible donations?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Christian man ejects cops from church who are there to enforce covid lockdown tyranny. One man with sheer force of personality and faith just sent 8 cops slinking away in shame!

Hello ATS, now THIS is how you deal with overzealous covid police! I'm sorry I only have a video at the moment, but I'm sure this will get written up by some news source very soon (or not).

In this video covid police are obviously visiting a church to enforce a mask health policy and someone from the church tells them forcefully to get out.

It's quite satisfying.

The pastor really shouldnt behave that way. He could have handled the whole situation better.

My dad was a smuggler.
Yep, my dad picked a pretty dangerous place to do his deeds too. USSR. Yep, Dad smuggled Bibles into the Soviet Union, that had been translated and printed here in Russian. About 1970 He walks into a packed church, with the Bibles hidden in his jacket, and has to walk right past armed soldiers observing the members. They looked him over real good as He walks up near the front, and starts secretly passing these Bibles under the pew to the Russians behind him. Bibles were precious to them, and they were having tears and the woman directly was kissing him on the back of the neck as she wept in gratitude.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I like to hope Canada hasn't reached USSR levels of oppression. Maybe I'm wrong though.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Maybe I'm wrong though.

You are. Long way to go. Though they may be on the path.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Apr 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored post

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Brilliant response by this man using genuine outrage. If it were me I would have used a heavy Brooklyn Jewish accent and told those cops "I can't believe how you are acting just like da SS men my mutha told me about when she vas a liddle goil in Vestern Poland!" "I visit my Christian brothers on their most sacred of holy days to give support from my synagogue and here you are vith guns! does dis mean you are going to raid Shabbat shalom next? Vell go ahead and shoot me now cuz I don't vaunt da gas treatment". I bet you could make their faces turn purple.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Jesus did flip a few tables over in the temple!

Your dad sounds like an amazing man, I have a friend who spent many years in China doing similar work. It takes bravery and faith.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Satan has millions of servants in his organization. Some of them know it, but most do not.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Looking forward to the whole Jesus utopian thing, where misinformation, an not accepting Christ as a cure is a one way ticket to hell...meanwhile probably still cant pray the gay away, after countless centuries?

Meanwhile, the Apocalypse an the Revelations will be a Gay Ol Time.

The “pray the gay away” is unfortunate. Not all Christians, in fact most Christians, don’t subscribe to that.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

Maybe I'm wrong though.

You are. Long way to go. Though they may be on the path.

And definitely not for you. You’ve had the “vaccine,” right? So you will have your papers and will be allowed out of your house.

Why would you want to take a “vaccine” that doesn’t have the numbers behind it, and is only getting gathered now, as it is being administered to the population, as you replied to me in another thread?

But anyway, you won’t need to worry about what path we’re on, since you will have your papers.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I thought the pastor could have handled it a bit better as well. It may have been justified outrage if there is more of a background story and the authorities have been doing this Sunday after Sunday.

Do you think that mob would have left if he asked nicely? Perhaps he had already asked nicely, repeatedly. He had to forcefully order them to leave umpteen times before they finally wandered away, so I think he handled it exactly the way it needed to be handled.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You’ve had the “vaccine,” right?
First dose, yes.

So you will have your papers and will be allowed out of your house.
I've been leaving my house every workday for months and months. That wouldn't change whether or not I was vaccinated. If you think otherwise, you are very paranoid and should seek help.

Why would you want to take a “vaccine” that doesn’t have the numbers behind it, and is only getting gathered now, as it is being administered to the population, as you replied to me in another thread?
I cannot make any sense out of that question. Which, based on your previous one, is not surprising.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I know, especially since Leviticus never heard the Word...or Paul.

Funny thing is, Satan original crime was with a woman, mean while God constantly stalks Adam(maybe Adam should of payed more attention) . If it was Adam an Steve, there would be no shame.

It would be the same 5 star cruise til the end of time.
edit on 3-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join