It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparative Worldwide Death Rates Does Not Reflect Pandemic Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
In another thread a poster asked people to compare the death rate worldwide during this so-called pandemic and assess it from what are own eyes see.
I had already done this assessment for other countries like Canada and found no extra deaths comparatively.
But when you extend it to the whole world, and the media says tons of people are dying, yet they were always dying in the exact same numbers. So what changed they just started obsessively reporting the deaths. The death count is in the news every day, the number of people testing positive even if they aren't sick is in the news everyday.
This massive propaganda campaign has worked brilliantly even on intelligent people.
But the numbers tell the real truth. Around the same amount of people are dying as they always have worldwide, which means we are not in any pandemic. And nasty respiratory influenzas went around like it had in many previous years where many people got sick and some died but it largely stayed out of the news.

A real pandemic would have seen the death rate go over 10%, instead it stayed in the 7% range as it has since 2009.
Simple percentile math denies the COVID scamdemic.

edit on 2-4-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I looked up the source of that table and it has this banner across the top.

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.
[quote]

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

So they subtracted one of the reported highest causes of deaths in 2020, does that make any sense ?
No, it just deepens the totality of the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

So they subtracted one of the reported highest causes of deaths in 2020, does that make any sense ?
No, it just deepens the totality of the conspiracy.

That's not what it says.

The numbers for 2020 are pre covid projections.
edit on 2-4-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think the biggest issue ascertaining if any increase in deaths was due to COVID OR was it due to the lockdowns. Secondly, an increase does not necessarily mean there was a causal factor such as COVID at play. The increase could just be from people of a certain age group naturally dying.

We know Covid affects mostly people who are already at their end of their lives by in large. There are a couple of statistics that bear this out. In the US 96% of Covid deaths are between ages 50-85 years old. In fact, 81% of the deaths are 65+ years old. Keep in mind, the US age at death is already 78 years old.

Covid Deaths in US thru March 2021

In other words, if the typical age at death for a Covid patient is 78 years old but yet the typical age at death is 78 years old regardless of Covid do we really have excess deaths? One would think that if Covid were causing early deaths it would show up by lowering the age of death?

We also know that almost 50% of covid deaths occured in long-term care / nursing home facilities. There are a number of studies showing that the typical person dies within 1 year of being admitted to a LTC facility even before Covid. So again, logically, if 50% of the deaths are in LTC facilities, but even before Covid those admitted typically didn't even make it a year, do we really have excess deaths?

Nursing Home Deaths

Note, this article is from 2010.

They studied 8500 deaths. MEdian stay in nursing home was just 5 mos prior to death. 65% died within 1 year.

Just chew on all this in the context of covid deaths.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There is a website I cant recall the name but I found it once showing death counts updated everyday. I found it googling world wide deaths.

It shows all deaths including suspected covid19 deaths and around the 20th of december last year deaths were still lower than the previous 3 or 4 years. It only had 2 years since 2010 with less deaths than last year.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

There is a website I cant recall the name but I found it once showing death counts updated everyday. I found it googling world wide deaths.

It shows all deaths including suspected covid19 deaths and around the 20th of december last year deaths were still lower than the previous 3 or 4 years. It only had 2 years since 2010 with less deaths than last year.

Since even in developed nations there is a lag of weeks or even months to complete reporting I think it is unlikely that there is a site showing daily updates for world wide deaths.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Not sure how accurate they are, but yeah a quick google search will pop up 5 or 6 sites right off.

www.worldometers.info... was the first on the list constantly counting up the deaths.

Not sure if it's more or less accurate than the one I looked at in December
edit on 2-4-2021 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Pandemic means an outbreak is seen in in most Continents/countries in the world - Pan means all, demos means people. It's mot a measure of how severe or innocuous a disease or virus is.

The inclusion of future 2021 data in a table of historical data should have been a big clue the table isn't a real world measure.

You're right the figures are used as propaganda as it's lying with numbers. Looking at overal death rates or population growth doesn't give any insight into Covid deaths regardless of if the person is abusing them for pro or anti lockdown statements.

It provides a false impression of knowlege or information by simplyfying the maths to the point of absurdity (called reductio ad absurdium in maths/logic) so they're not a valid measure or method of scientific/mathematic analysis.

The real world observerd to be standardised, broken down into cause of death, age, sex etc (known risk factors) and compared to UN projections you posted and US predictions of deaths from major health conditions before it start to arrive at anything remotely accurate.
edit on 2-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

In other words, if the typical age at death for a Covid patient is 78 years old but yet the typical age at death is 78 years old regardless of Covid do we really have excess deaths? One would think that if Covid were causing early deaths it would show up by lowering the age of death?
You are confusing excess deaths with early deaths. A lot more people died in the US in 2020 than did in 2019 or any other year going back a long way the death rate was higher, significantly so. And yes, COVID tends to kill older people but it still means a lot more people died in 2020. The age factor can be taken in account statistically.

The age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9% in 2020. Overall death rates were highest among non-Hispanic Black persons and non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native persons. COVID-19 was the third leading cause of death, and the COVID-19 death rate was highest among Hispanics.

www.cdc.gov...

There were 1,007,114 deaths of people 85 year and older. 120,648 of them had COVID determined as the cause of death.

This data comes from death certificates btw, where the physician (or coroner) has determined the cause of death. This is not the same sort of data used in the daily updates we see. This takes time to compile, that's why the report has been only recently released.
edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Not sure how accurate they are, but yeah a quick google search will pop up 5 or 6 sites right off.

www.worldometers.info... was the first on the list constantly counting up the deaths.

Not sure if it's more or less accurate than the one I looked at in December

Do you really think individual deaths are continually updated the way that site shows them?

The accuracy of those figues seems questionable best.

www-scotsman-com.cdn.ampproject.org... ained-and-if-its-reliable-2850518?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16173780889214&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.c om&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scotsman.com%2Fhealth%2Fcoronavirus-worldometer-data-site-gives-latest-update-covid-19-death-toll -explained-and-if-its-reliable-2850518

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Remember though that the baby boomers are the ones that are in that age group and lots of them are doomed to die anyway. Research the way they figure the life expectancy, a lot of people die before that age but are not figured into the life expectancy figures properly. The actual average age of death is around sixty eight if I remember correctly because lots of people die in wars and because of accidents which is not included in the life expectantly properly. I spent a lot of time researching this years ago and went to the older cemeteries and looked at the years of birth and death. Just like the unemployment figures, a lot of bs is incorporated into life expectancy figures. People lived to a ripe old age before but there were lots of babies that died which made it look now like our life expectancy is higher.

There is so much deception in health care figures I have a hard time believing the majority of the things they say. I spent months researching deceit in healthcare over the years.....the FDA is one of the best places to go to interpret the deceit. Generally accepted as safe does not mean it is safe. Graphs, charts, and data is used to deceive people more than it is used to help people.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Remember though that the baby boomers are the ones that are in that age group and lots of them are doomed to die anyway.
16% more than the previous year?

Yes, everyone is doomed to die. But there was a significant jump in 2020.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Remember though that the baby boomers are the ones that are in that age group and lots of them are doomed to die anyway.

Possibly. Again, could be an outlier year. Boomers are dying. Also, we don't know what kind of impact the lockdown had on deaths. Remember, people were not going to hospitals to seek treatment for all kinds of things out of fear and everything being locked down.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Possibly. Again, could be an outlier year.
Could be. But there was a pandemic going on so Occam might come into play.

Remember, people were not going to hospitals to seek treatment for all kinds of things out of fear and everything being locked down.
And there are death certificates which record the cause of death. There was an increase in accidental deaths and most other causes from 2019 to 2020. A substantial increase. Interestingly, there was a decrease in suicides.

jamanetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes, everyone is doomed to die. But there was a significant jump in 2020.

The number of old people in that age group has been increasing for a while, so death rates will automatically be higher because there are more than ever in that age group in this country. Lots of them are in nursing homes too, a place that was at a higher risk because of some govornors actions of sending the people back to the nursing homes with covid while the hospital rooms were pretty empty...well, those hospital rooms filled up quickly as the numbers of infected people in nursing homes soared.

I know of quite a few people in the nursing homes who died of covid...at least twenty people I personally knew died there because they caught the virus there in the first months of the virus. Yes, the hospitals locally were told by our governor to send the residents back to the nursing home where they infected everyone because nursing homes were not prepared for this sort of thing. That is not the fault of the local hospitals either....it was a political mistake.

They have recently gotten the nursing homes safer, but it took time. Not many people are dying around here WITH covid anymore, they know how to treat it better and they no longer send the old people back to nursing homes. Lots of people doing home services infected old people too, going from house to house for healthcare services. They fixed that problem after a few months initially, only necessary healthcare services were allowed after that, we know now what not to do as long as they do not destroy the history of what happened. There is a tendency to cover up mistakes by high ranking individuals and greedy people.

I study medicine a lot, have also taken many medical classes over the last five years or so to try to be able to discuss what I know with healthcare workers and doctors. I needed to identify what they were focusing on....often they focus on things that are created by people who profit off of the treatment...things that are not the best way to fix problems.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The number of old people in that age group has been increasing for a while, so death rates will automatically be higher because there are more than ever in that age group in this country.
And 2020 was so greatly different from 2019, why? Why did so many more die in that particular year than the previous 2? Couldn't have been the pandemic. Must have been something else. Right?

The age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9% in 2020.

I study medicine a lot, have also taken many medical classes over the last five years or so to try to be able to discuss what I know with healthcare workers and doctors.
Yeah, I know. And you also say eating strawberries will cure stage IV cancer.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you have a million people over the age of eighty and ten percent die because they contract a virus that taxes their immune system, a hundred thousand die. If you have five hundred thousand people in that over eighty age group at the same risk and ten percent die, that is fifty thousand. That is a hundred percent more people that die. The figures of increase were only fifteen point nine percent according to what you said. Think about that.

Strawberries only stimulate an immunotherapy response in cells lining the digestive tract to cure stage four cancer in that part of the body and only in certain kinds of cancer. They contain a couple of therapeutic chemistries that accomplish that.

The most expensive cancer medicines these days are immunotherapy meds. Rutabaga chemistry forms two cancer drugs too, and it is adequate in a rutabaga, but it also is important to note that only treats certain cancers too. So, the evidence I supplied on strawberry chemistry done by actual research institutes is less important than your opinion? OK, I know lots of people who discount anything that does not fit their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If you have a million people over the age of eighty and ten percent die because they contract a virus that taxes their immune system, a hundred thousand die. If you have five hundred thousand people in that over eighty age group at the same risk and ten percent die, that is fifty thousand.
No need to make numbers up. They are available.

Strawberries only stimulate an immunotherapy response in cells lining the digestive tract to cure stage four cancer in that part of the body and only in certain kinds of cancer.
You specified Stage IV. Stage IV means the cancer has metastasized. Eating strawberries will not cure Stage IV cancer of any type. You gave very bad advice and continue to do so.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

No, pandemic had an actual definition before different to.the way it's being used now. It was conveniently changed last year.

www.bmj.com...

the WHO changed the definition of an
influenza pandemic by excluding reference to the words "with enormous
numbers of deaths and illness."

the
second change was to drop the requirement for a new sub-type with a simple
reassortant virus meaning that many seasonal flu viruses could be
classified as pandemic influenza.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join