It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Objects Streak through Oregon Skies last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't embed the video for this but what a spectacular sight!

Anyone here from Oregon that witnessed this?

www.disclose.tv...

Many people in Oregon were left stunned Thursday night as they spotted what looked like a large meteor breaking apart in the sky.

While it hasn’t been confirmed what the object was, the National Weather Service believes it might be debris from a rocket.

Reports from people seeing the object came in from everywhere in the Northwest and at least as far north as Seattle.

edit on 26-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Discussed on ATS here...

Celestial event in skies near Mt Rainier.

edit on 26-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My bad I guess i missed that thread

Thx

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Lumenari

My bad I guess i missed that thread

Thx

The search engine on here absolutely sucks.

One thing I have learned is to hit the "new" tab at the top and scroll down before posting something new.

On the other hand...

It was awesome nighttime display, wasn't it?

edit on 26-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It looks like a large meteor breaking apart in the sky.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

It seems like we are seeing a few more of these meteors, or maybe it's easier to find and hear about them. But sometimes it makes me wonder do they know there is the likely hood of an incoming meteor impact? Pretty damn sure if they knew they would not tell the public. My far out there conspiracy plot consists of they know, and all of this is designed to prepare us for the epic disaster that follows. They don't know where it will hit and have to prepare for all eventualities. Thus the elite will be in underground military installations and bunkers. Some are desperately trying to advance trips to space and Mars to potentially survive as this could be an extinction event.

LOL got to be a reason TPTB said screw it let Biden be President he will fark everything up so bad they won't even think about what is really coming down the pike

Of course, it could just be the tequila shots and the muscle relaxer...

(post by Allison14 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Seems like it was a rocket.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: panoz77

It seems like we are seeing a few more of these meteors, or maybe it's easier to find and hear about them. But sometimes it makes me wonder do they know there is the likely hood of an incoming meteor impact? Pretty damn sure if they knew they would not tell the public. My far out there conspiracy plot consists of they know, and all of this is designed to prepare us for the epic disaster that follows. They don't know where it will hit and have to prepare for all eventualities. Thus the elite will be in underground military installations and bunkers. Some are desperately trying to advance trips to space and Mars to potentially survive as this could be an extinction event.

LOL got to be a reason TPTB said screw it let Biden be President he will fark everything up so bad they won't even think about what is really coming down the pike

Of course, it could just be the tequila shots and the muscle relaxer...

Look like meteor fragments to me.
My best guess is that an incoming asteroid was probably stuck down by North Korean missile that day.
You know NK fired TWO missiles towards the east sea and looks like one hit the target alright.
Did its Job!
As a matter of fact, even SK president Moon announced praising they had the best missile technology in the world ? the next day lol.

Something's going on, they're all in this together.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Dumbdowned because: correction

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

An asterd the size of a semi-truck..
edit on 27-3-2021 by Dumbdowned because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread -

Celestial event in skies near Mt Rainier.

new topics

top topics

join