It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Split Senate Confirms Transgender Woman Rachel Levine to Health Post, a First

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That they don't have to disclose their biological sex to a potential sexual partner.

According to that disgusting thing, we should put children on dangerous puberty blockers until kids decide their own gender and that this must be law.

Not disclosing your biological sex is rude, but you'd end up finding out in the bedroom anyway.

Did the health official actually say something about puberty blockers?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Not disclosing your biological sex is rude...

Just rude? No. It's deceitful, fraudulent, and predatory. And when a man who identifies as a woman uses his male penis to have "lesbian" sex without his partner's knowledge and consent, it is RAPE.

Yes, Biden’s HHS Pick Advocates Puberty Blockers, Medical Transition Of Minors

Biden HHS Nominee Defended Subjecting Kids to Chemical Castration

I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier, and suggested you educate yourself. You chose not to respond to me, completely ignore the inherent and potential dangers involved, and continue to try to find excuses and technicalities to protect and hide the evil. What a shame.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just wanna say specifically to you, that I tried.

I really did Boadicea. I wanted to be understanding, I wanted to educate myself in this as much as possible and when I did...I just can't anymore.

These people are evil and their agenda is evil and tolerance should never extend to evil.
edit on 3 25 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Not disclosing your biological sex is rude, but you'd end up finding out in the bedroom anyway.

Would that be before or after the rape took place?

Yes:
Its twitter post about it

Read the responses as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyone see this dude get questioned by Rand Paul?

He refused to answer weather or not he would support a bill that would give the state the ability to usurp parental rights and give children puberty blockers without the parents consent or knowledge.

Basically if a teacher decides your child is trans, the school can give the child puberty blockers without even notifying the parents, and you can guarantee that if the parent speaks up they will be labeled transphobic and abusive to their child, giving the state the ability to take the child from the “abusive home”.

That’s what this children’s doctor, who thinks he’s a woman, and dresses up as a little girl, refused to say he would disagree with.

Welcome to the bottom of the slippery slope.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I just wanna say specifically to you, that I tried.

I really did Boadicea. I wanted to be understanding, I wanted to educate myself in this as much as possible and when I did...I just can't anymore.

I know exactly how you feel. Thank you for trying. I do appreciate it. I did the same. I tried soooooooooo hard. I wanted to understand and to find a positive path forward for everyone. I looked for it. And like you, I found that very ugly underbelly with all its depravity and violence and evil. I'm not sorry that I did. We need to know. But it's impossible to unsee that. And it's impossible to ignore. At least for those with a heart and a conscience.

These people are evil and their agenda is evil and tolerance should never extend to evil.

Yes, these people -- the Trans Activists and their agenda and their ideology -- are evil down to its very core. But we have to make distinctions. It's not the genuinely gender dysphoric people who are the problem. The truly dysphoric just want to hide behind their new persona and live their life in peace. They're just doing their best to make peace with their inner demons. They aren't the ones making problems for everyone else. In fact, they are just as abused and bullied by Trans Activists, who call them "truscum" and other slurs. My heart does go out to them, but I have no idea how to help them. Well, except to stop the Trans Activists targeting us all.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have children and don't have the luxury of making that distinction.

What's that story about the scorpion catching a ride with a frog? (Or whatever variation you know) The scorpion promises not to sting but as soon as they cross, the scorpion does what is in its nature and stings the frog.

I'm not giving any rides to scorpions.
edit on 3 25 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What's that story about the scorpion catching a ride with a frog? (Or whatever variation you know) The scorpion promises not to sting but as soon as they cross, the scorpion does what is in its nature and stings the frog.

If you're walking in the jungle and a tiger eats you, you can't get pissed at the tiger for being a tiger.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Masks and Corona vaccines play into making Americans more accepting of the radical agendas. How they fit in may become clearer later this year, I hope.

edit on 3/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Transgenderism is alike any other "fashion statement" fueled by the media and those that are trying to capitalize the most.

And that is nice and dandy, but children should be off limits to this "fashion trend" because once the body is altered and mutilated is no point of return as with any other "trendy fashion" is to become out of style eventually, then what all this people are going to do after the mutilation, well I tell you, many become suicidal.

Yep but is ok, plenty of happy pills to take care of that.

Over 41 percent of active "transgender" people try to kill themselves. That's ten times the average 4.6 percent suicide attempt rate.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Teens mostly, this children needs mental health to find why they feel the way they feel about their own sex, no pills to start changing their born sex.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I have children and don't have the luxury of making that distinction.

No, you really don't. Their safety and well being -- physical, mental, emotional -- is your responsibility.

I'm not giving any rides to scorpions.

Reasonable precaution for a reasonable risk. This isn't a do-over. It might have been different -- just maybe -- if the Activists had not insisted on "acceptance without exception." At this point, it's impossible to know the motivations and intentions of anyone claiming to be transgender. They cannot be trusted as a whole because the whole is not trustworthy. And that's on them. No one else.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Masks and Corona vaccines play into making Americans more accepting of the radical agendas. How they fit in may become clearer later this year, I hope.

Well damn. That makes sense -- now! Thank you.

I'll be keeping this in mind going forward, and watching for that clarification and confirmation. I won't like it, but we need to know.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Transgenderism is alike any other "fashion statement"...

My son and I were talking about this, especially regarding teenagers and young adults. It's almost becoming a rite of passage to "choose" your gender. No more first crush or first kiss stuff... nope. Kids feel pressured -- even required -- to pick an "identity", both sexual orientation and gender identity. As if puberty isn't tough enough dealing with reality...

I don't get it. I told my son I don't get it. I've spent my entire life rejecting and refusing to be labeled... to restrict and limit myself to any particular label. My son got it. He remembered that I always refused to mark a race/ethnicity on their school papers. I wrote in "human" for race, and "mutt" for ethnicity. If I wouldn't label myself, why would I label my children?

We all have so much potential. We all learn and grow and broaden our perspectives with experience. These kids aren't even old enough to know themselves yet, or all the awesome and wondrous qualities they have just waiting to be nurtured and developed. Instead they're trying to fit themselves in a box.

It makes me very sad.... and angry.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier, and suggested you educate yourself. You chose not to respond to me, completely ignore the inherent and potential dangers involved, and continue to try to find excuses and technicalities to protect and hide the evil. What a sham

I don't have hours to spent researching trans communities, lesbian claims, and so forth. I didn't dismiss what you said, i just don't have the time to research such things. And it's really not something i care to spend loads of time on.

Also, what am i protecting? Must i immediately agree with you or otherwise im ignoring rape. Seriously?

Also, i don't agree with puberty blockers or chemical castration of minors. So im definitely not in support of this lady.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It was a joke, and not about rape. Also, like i said to the broadica, i definitely don't agree with the health official regarding the minor stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Also, what am i protecting?

Rapists and pedophiles and violent predators.

Must i immediately agree with you or otherwise im ignoring rape. Seriously?

Rape is rape. You didn't need me for anything when you blew it off as "rude." You shouldn't need me or anyone to point it out to you that sexual penetration without knowledge and consent is rape... not rude.

I would suggest that you not make comments about that which you admit you know little about, and are not inclined to research and learn about, and which includes protecting violent predators who put the most vulnerable at risk, and then claiming ignorance.

But no one should have to tell you that either.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I have a nephew that is homosexual, finally he is admitting that he is, he is the oldest of three sons my younger brother have, sadly his brothers used to pick on him all the time, because his gender preferences, now that is 25 he finally decided to tell the truth and we all support his choice, he is not into sex change and do not align with transgenderism either, he say he likes the way he was born and now he is ready to tell the world, he is also been with the same person for years soo this not something that happen over night.

Children should be encourage to be children and then as adults they can make their minds, but pushing this new trend on them by media, the TV and social fashion should not be allow.

Parents needs to talk to their children and help with the concerns they may have, but only as adults this children should be allow to make a choice when it comes to sex change or taking any pills to restrict their body's natural hormones.

Many will outgrow this new trend and will be happier they never tampered with their bodies, while others will make move to what they think is best for themselves and their bodies.

edit on 25-3-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm happy for your nephew. Even a little proud! He made peace with himself, on his own terms, and found his happy place. I'm sure it wasn't easy getting there, especially with all the Trans and queer ideology saturated everywhere. But I'm hoping the journey was worth finding his destination.

I hope and pray that all this inanity and insanity will eventually implode on itself, and everyone can be themselves and accepted as themselves with no chemical or surgical modifications necessary or desired. I don't want feminine men or masculine women to feel they have the "wrong" brain or body and need to take drastic measures -- dangerous measures! -- with lifelong consequences to "fix" themselves. They aren't necessarily broken to begin with.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes my nephew is one of the sweetest person I have ever know, have a college degree and is a hard worker, his partner is as good, the family has known him for years also.

This trend of transgenderism, will eventually die out, like I say is the media and political opportunistic groups that are pushing this now, soon they will find something else to focus on and make it the next circus, after this groups cause the most deadly and horrible damage to our children.

I do not get it, why is some much targeting to our children in the last decade, is like our children has become an easy pick for all.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You're a beacon of reason on ATS. I always pridefully thought of myself as a tolerant and accepting person. It breaks my heart to not feel that way anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join