It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masks and social distancing ‘could last years’, top scientist says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Quiet, please. Grown-ups are talking.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just wait until all the seals, dolphins and whales are dying from discarded masks that end up in the oceans.
www.washingtonpost.com...

It really only took one clip of a turtle to start mass campaigns against plastic straws, for example.

Just wait untill the first whale washes up stuffed with icky indigestible face masks, and somebody films it.
You have ruined my middle-age with your selfish toxic-fiber-frond masks!
And the next day, the "whale-Karens" (I rather won't say the "Karen-whales") shall abound.
You're wearing a mask - how dare you!

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And you want to know WHY this might very well go on for years?

BECAUSE of ANTI-VAXXERS, NO-MASKERS and people going to as many vacations with as many other people in the closest proximity possible - because it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long that they could not do exactly that stupid thing!

This has nothing to do with us not wanting to see your face.

Ya gotta give it to those whack-job crazy " ANTI-VAXXERS " eh ?

Who could possible have anything negative to say about all of those wholesome, healthy vax jabs, being shipped around the world so organically, and not causing any greenhouse gas emissions at all ?

We are so lucky to have these benevolent Dr. Gates™ and Dr. Tedros™, and all of the humanity loving and caring Big-Pharma™, going out of their way with extraordinary efforts, to help all humans in need !!

Sure it sucks taking a shower, and sleeping with a mask on : but we must all sacrifice, in this world war against a seemingly invisible and persistent enemy, that is so evil that it just wants to hurt and kill us all.

All hail to our VAX saviors !!!!

They are the only ones who really care about us.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It seems to me, that the rolling-out of the coherent, uni-structured measures and decisions : are the most scary tell-tale sign that it has all been a massive psyop.

Family units are being pressured, and torn-apart.
You are wise to retract, and resource yourself.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

BECAUSE of ANTI-VAXXERS, NO-MASKERS and people going to as many vacations with as many other people in the closest proximity possible - because it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long that they could not do exactly that stupid thing!

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think you have your timings wrong.

The first time I heard of AstraZeneca not being able to supply the number of vaccines contracted with the EU was in January, and since then the EU has been complaining about it, with the last possibility being the blocking of the exports of the vaccine produced in the EU to other countries.

As for the blood clots, they were more than 8, they were 25 up to March 18, when the European Medicines Agency stated that the AstraZeneca vaccine was good and those side effects were just 25 in around 20 million people that had taken the vaccine. The WHO said on March 17 that the vaccine was good and people should take it.

And no, not all countries are doing the same things. Several (if not most) of the countries that had suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine are back to using it, like Portugal.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Spot on post. Haven't been on here in a while and good to see others feel similarly.

My worry is the new police bill. The protest in Bristol is understandable in that they (we) are angry but the ptb are literally a stronger force than us. Smashing up cars and setting fire to stuff doesn't ever help matters in the long run. Just makes the headline about that rather than the protest itself. But what can anyone actually do? There is literally nothing we can do anymore. The covid bandwagon is still going over a year later, i can't believe it sometimes. I almost forget about it as I live almost normally except for a mask when out so to 'comply' and not stand out in a crowd.
But how the hell do we actually change anything. Feels pretty helpless. Even a million of us at a protest won't change s#it

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what the ultra rich need more money for exactly. There comes a point where it’s meaningless.

In line with the OP though, I think we are seeing the whole ‘plan’ being sped up. I can only imagine that there is some imperative we know nothing about - something forcing their hand. No idea what it could be but it’s making them hurry.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If that was the case the flu would have run rampant .... and yet we have no flu because everyone obeyed the vaccination and masking orders.

Funny how that works isn't it?

Either everyone was doing it to prevent the flu or no one was to allow COVID. You cannot have it both ways. That way lies madness, but it seems a common trait amongst the left.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Good question : what is 'money' actually useful for, for TPTB™ ?

( Have my own ideas, but like to hear others'. )

Another good question from your post is : so what is it that has seemingly brought all of this about, in a matter that seems 'rushed' ?

Agenda 21 ?
Agenda 2030 ?
Pole-flop, Carrington Event, alien invasion, climate catastrophe, asteroid, a supposedly tiny invisible 'virus' ?

" Now iz zee time !! "
( Shaking fists in the air, and triple chin shaking in rhythm with the turkey-neck. )

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Walmart security told me shoplifters enjoy the mask mandates, for obvious reasons. If they can't catch them before leaving the store, they never get caught.

edit on 3/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ah! Its hillairous no?

People who are healthy are dying from taking a needle to the arm. And people still not have googled up what a virus is?

They think a mask is going to stop viruses. Now that is comedy. That this thing has been going on for more then a year. And not one out of 9 billion people bothered to look up what a virus is and does.

A virus is a classification of size and a specific action, it basically just takes over cells to create more of itself.

Basically anything smaller then a human blood cell, and can get past cell membranes can potentially be a virus. And a virus is something which attaches or enters another cell, injects its MRNA into it.

And there by changing the cell from making normal protein its making. To making a different protein or copy's of the virus itself.

And what does and MRNA vaccine do? Even 10 yr olds should know this by now, even if they were sleeping in class. Yup this MRNA vaccine attaches itself to healthy cells. Then injects its MRNA changing the cell from normal and healthy production. To? Making spike proteins? Which are found on the surface of the COVID 9 virus.

So technically there getting injects with a pseudo version of the Covid-9 virus. Which attache itself to cells, and then injects MRNA, changing that healthy cell into unhealthy cell. And all, in an attempt to not catch the virus? Pretty silly I know. Injecting yourself with copy of a virus. Is not a good way to not catch a virus. In fact. Its the complete opposite of it.

If these people dont want to get sick from catching a virus, then they should not inject themself with a pseudo viruses.

Anyways. They say that in the tests on this virus. All the cats they tested it on, latter died when they caught the real virus. And it may lead to a permanent case of infertility in women.

I dont know on how many cats they tested it on. Could be 10, could be 10,000.

Personally I think they should shoot for at least half the cats surviving, and maybe get that pesky permanent case of infertility down to maybe a mild case of the infertility. Before releasing into the public. Permanent just does not sound good. But mild? Well mild sounds much better. It sounds? Well it sounds "mild" Were as "permanent" Just does not sound good.

And when selling a product words on the bottle sticker matter. After all, its all people ever read of the things they take or inject themself with. And all they will ever need. Anyways! Heres hoping for the zombie apocalypse to happen soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The UK have just announced that foreign holidays are banned by law and you will receive a £5k fine if you go on one. That’s nice.

So all the rich and famous people can pay the £5k foreign holiday Levee without any concern and carry on as normal. Meanwhile the rest of us have to suck it up and stay in our cages. Nothing to see here, no two tier system at play at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No. Zero evidence beyond blue anon conspiracy this is the case. You really love corporations.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

edit on 1-4-2021 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

delete
edit on 1-4-2021 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

great

top topics

<< 1   >>

join