It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masks and social distancing ‘could last years’, top scientist says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

...according to a leading epidemiologist.

Public Health England’s head of immunisation, Mary Ramsay, said on Sunday “people have got used to those lower-level restrictions now, and people can live with them, and the economy can still go on with those less severe restrictions in place”.

Warning the government must “look very carefully before any restrictions are lifted”, Dr Ramsay also said a return of big spectator events required careful monitoring and clear instructions about staying safe.

“So, I think certainly for a few years, at least until other parts of the world are as well vaccinated as we are and the numbers have come down everywhere, that is when we may be able to go very gradually back to a more normal situation,”

Masks and social distancing ‘could last years’, top scientist says

This is utterly scandalous.

I will just add a note preceding my main commentary on this story & its implications.

The way this tango seems to be working, is that all Western powers are largely in league with one another, on track for the NWO 'Great Reset' unveiled at Davos this year. However, they are all taking turns in dropping propaganda & narrative bombs - then like falling dominoes they 'randomly' choose to assimilate the sage advice & follow the learned wisdom of these other countries as they have their own 'independent' revelations.

One of the greatest issues of concern in the UK at present is the refusal by many European countries to use the AstraZeneca vaccine, supposedly because there is a 'risk of blood clots', despite the fact that only something like eight people have had blood clots (DVT/thrombosis) in German since having had the vaccine, with similar single digit numbers being proclaimed in other European nations. Eight. As if there aren't at least that many people suffering blood clots within that short time span of only a few months.. They are simply manipulating the narrative. They want to kill the AstraZeneca vaccine because it is a traditional vaccine technology. They'd much rather be using those weird & suspectedly dangerous mRNA gene therapy injections instead, from companies such as PfizerBiontech or Moderna. The UK may in this regard be largely protected, because the bulk of the UK vaccines delivered thus far have been of the AstraZeneca type, which uses a denatured adenovirus to trigger an immune response to the spike proteins on the surface of the coronavirus. And now, Spanish foreign minister is on the BBC news morning broadcast (live approx fifteen minutes ago), suggesting that AstraZeneca aren't being penalised because of the highly publicised and hugely suspicious allegations of the 'blood clot issue', but instead they have not been delivering on the quota they were supposed to maintainf!!! So the blood clot thing is clearly a manufactured nonsense, and has been used by the European bloc to try & pry their way out of the contract with AstraZeneca!

Moving back to the story, this new insistence on the idea of all citizens being prepared to live for years under some of the lockdown conditions which we all are goddamn sick & tired of. Being told to socially distance for another two or three years - even another single year - should be resisted in the strongest possible (peaceful) terms.

What worries me further is that the UK have quiwtly rushed through the new Police & Crime Bill, which prevents freedom of assembly in the traditional forms, meaning that we are now potentially entering into the sort of police state which is obviously presaged in the USA by the razorwire & national guardsmen & women surrounding & throughout the Capital, Washington DC. In the UK our relationship with the police is quite different, but this is because here most guns were outlawed many decades ago, and even our criminal class generally won't use firearms against the police unless they are really bad types, in a desperate situation from which they feel they otherwise can't escape through other means.

Last night, there was a protest which developed into the most serious anti-police riots our nation has seen since 2011. These occurred in the town of Bristol (& also in Burnley allegedly, though it was barely reorted - probably because Burnley is a largely Asian town, and the police couldn't have been seen getting heavy-handed with Muslims.. Bristol's protest/riot saw nine police riot-capable vehicles being damaged or totally destroyed, and several police ended up with broken bones, which is a HUGELY rare incident. This morning the validity of the protest was completely overshadowed by news of the aggressive riots - nothing could have been more perfect for the conspirators, those who are intent on turning the world into a NWO police state governed from a central authority.

I sincerely believe that the Western governments have been hamstrung by the dark powers into pushing out different aspects of the narrative which prepares us for that eventuality - first, Europe refuses traditional vaccines in favour of enforced gene therapy; second, the nations adopt new policing structures & reduce the size of the armed forces (that also was announced yesterday - draw your own rather logical conclusions..)

And now, as expected, they are walking back the claim that we will be getting back to normal in the Summer. They are claiming, with support from bought & paid for academics from the university of Liverpool, and various government ministers, that the risk of foreign holidaymakers bringing back 'new variants' of the virus would be dangerously enhanced if we were to permit foreign travel.

Being told we might have to remain socially distanced from family & friends, for years.

It's a f%&£*ng OUTRAGE, and each government in Europe is participating with the schedule of international coordinated propaganda. Despite officially leaving the EU, the politicians & the media in the UK (owned by leftist-authoritarian intelligence agencies, eh?) are pumping out that propaganda. The developed nations are being homogenised, a master-slave system is being presaged with the destruction of the middle classes, with active retail participation banned from all but the largest corporate stores. which could survive the crisis. The largest online retailers now have a growing monopoly over any & all contenders, meaning that by a series of acquisitions, a 'perfect' fascist authoritarian world power can be crafted under the guise of a leftist revolution.

It scares me, that people aren't able to see this as it unfolds.
Is this what we were told to be watchful regarding, in terms of signs of the age?

Stay frosty,

FITO

edit on MarchMonday2113CDT03America/Chicago-050048 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We are all living in #hole country right now.

The unifying factor being s#t.

Enforced by the rich who don't abide by the rules they create for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I've decided I'm going to take a break from ATS (& Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, SKY TV, etc) for a while, so I can focus on personal mindfulness, meditation & self-hypnosis for the control of pain, which I am overwhelmed by on a daily basis, due to the extant condition 'central pain syndrome' affecting my spine, hips & all limbs with severe neuropathic/ arthralgic & fibromyalgic pains, with spasms of both nociceptive & myoclonic nature. I have decided that I will be trying to get off my medications, or at least reduce them by half. I want to try again at improving my mobility using the treadmill purchased years ago but hardly used.

I'm committing to this plan of action because I have found myself snapping at the kids, arguing with my wife through being stubborn, and losing my composure in a number of situations. I think this is the effect of lockdown getting to me - until now I had coped reasonably well with it, because my mobility has been limited for a long time so most of each day is generally spent mostly in bed. But now, I seem to be coming undone at the seams. I have bipolar disorder, and this has certainly had an impact on me during the pressures of an extended lockdown, and only now, when I was just getting used to the idea of potentially being out of lockdown, out of restrictions on our freedoms, getting excited about being liberated for the Summer, willing the days to tick away when we can get some much needed quality outdoors time without the restrictions & inability to access country parks which provide disabled access & services. Until they started to pick at the narrative, to drop hints that the restrictions would continue beyond the government roadmap for a return to 'business as usual' which would see us pretty much home free by Midsummer.

So will they or won't they commit to getting us out of lockdown & getting on with our lives by the end of the Summer?

I don't know - but I don't trust the corporate-allied establishment powers, the Vichy government of the UK, to deliver on even one such promise. However, a line of scripture may apply here:

Isaiah 8: 12

“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.

My wife kicked off just before I completed this thread, when I argued vocally against what the newsreader & politicians were doing (swearing at my TV), whereas she maintains that we must ignore it. I explained that I felt it was too important to ignore what was happening, that these things may be the signs of the times we are in. Even so, she maintained, if that is indeed the case, why do you worry about what you cannot change? My response was that I felt a sense of moral obligation, that I had to participate in the conversation being had around the world, in whatever small way I can. And so, I have authored this thread. This announcement today, regarding the extension of mask-wearing & social-distancing has done it for me. I believe we're living in very dangerous times, and so my only commitment from here onwards will be to maintain a broad visibility of what is happening in the world via my newspaper, and via some use of the internet. But I won't be participating in any more forum activity for the time being. I need to get my head & my heart back into a good place, not twisted by anger, even if it is righteous anger, which has positive effects on those who witness it - as righteous anger not carefully controlled spills over into fallen anger, which has destructive effects.

So bon voyage ATS - over the next few months there'll be one more person making peace with the apparent end of days situation we may be moving toward. I will continue with all normal day to day & longer term hopes, dreams, plans & activities, but I won't allow myself to get attached to those things, in the knowledge that deep, powerful changes may be just around the corner. I'd rather be wrong, and hopefully a season of meditation will be the right thing for me & my family in terms of the near, mid & long-term future.

God bless, FITO.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
And you want to know WHY this might very well go on for years?

BECAUSE of ANTI-VAXXERS, NO-MASKERS and people going to as many vacations with as many other people in the closest proximity possible - because it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long that they could not do exactly that stupid thing!

This has nothing to do with us not wanting to see your face.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I should add, that the intuition/observation & deduction that all Western countries are politically & corporately getting on-board with the grand unifying narrative of Covid-19, suggests clearly to me that not only are stringent controls and declarations against the liberty of the people of those nations being issued within the nation - they are being issued internationally, pushing out bits of the narrative in one country, leading to uptake of that part of the narrative in other countries as well, attempting to give the impression that this seemingly organic rollout of a response to the crisis is primarily a patchwork effort of many nations, when in fact this is simply an illusion - all deals have been done previously & the plan is coherent, uni-structured across all nations (though this will only be apparent with the 20:20 vision of hindsight.

It is largely the fact that the evidence now points to this uni-structured plan being rolled out to all nations in the manner described which has convinced me that whatever may happen next, it is a coherent part of a coherent plan, and I would be banging my head against the wall/ edging into dangerous territory by continuing to advocate for the 'attempt at a cryptofascist corporate alliance NWO takeover' hypothesis that I will be putting myself & others at risk. Hence I am jettisoning from ATS for a while, leaving you with these thoughts to ponder. If I don't post a thread on or shortly after 21st June, assume I had to go to ground/ that I was 'offed. My personal focus will be family, mindfulness, scripture, meditation/prayer, self-hypnosis & as many outdoor trips as we can muster. I want to remember these next few months as highly positive for my family, as I'm not sure whether something very dramatic is in the planning stages.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong, but if these are the signs of the times, then we should ensure that we are prepared for anything.

God bless, FITO.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Who the hell said it was anything to do with seeing my face. Have you lost even more of your marbles since last I read one of your posts? You're delusional matey, because in no way whatsoever did this OP have anything to do with showing my face. It's primarily the social distancing that angers me, as it means we are all going to become emotionless drones, unable to share our love for one another in normal, affectionate ways.

By all means, ManFromEurope, you go & hug a lamp-post, Facebook has fact-checked that advice, and claims that it has been deemed an acceptable response to emotional distress due to the coronavirus crisis. The lamp-post should be envisioned as hugging you back when you do so, it enhances the effects...

As for me, I'd rather hug my friends in church, or as we meet up for a housewarming party, or on a day trip to the beach.

Wow.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

BECAUSE of ANTI-VAXXERS, NO-MASKERS and people going to as many vacations with as many other people in the closest proximity possible - because it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long that they could not do exactly that stupid thing!

You really bought into the narrative hook, line, and sinker didn't you?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

You're paranoia is getting worse every day.
I've never even taken a flu shot and I'm sure as Hell not taking a vaccine that was rushed through and has shown to have side effects.
I've never worn a mask and will never wear one. I Work In A Bar and see dozens of people a day and No One wears a mask and we don't social distance, yet no one has gotten sick.

Come out from under your bed.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Totally agree with everything you have said.
On a side note regarding your Fybro. I have a student embarking on her Masters in Complementary Therapy for Fybro. Besides her own client base she is looking for people to complete a very short questionnaire for statistical analysis. Would you be interested in taking part? I can send you the link.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I wish you well. And your wife is right. Focus on your family. Get rid of excess negativity.

I don't watch tv anymore but more importantly I have killed the radio in my car.

People are telling me Im easier to be around with and I also feel lighter around the shoulders.

On ATS however, I let it all hang out.

Best of luck to you mate.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You're a willing fool.

The reason they're telling us that we need to distance and mask up is because they know what their 'vaccines' are going to do to the morons who ran out to to be experimented on.

If I'm wrong, I'll make a post apologising, but there is an increasing number of scientists and doctors voicing their concern about the vaccines.

They are telling us that vaccines and gene therapies allow Covid to survive in the bodies of those who have had the shots, this being the case, the virus now has an incubator to mutate into a vaccine and drug resistant strain.

This is why there is 3 narratives going and they go thus.
1. The anti vaxx folk (who arent anti vaxx, just anti this vaxx) will keep spreading the virus, even to those vaccinated? What?

2. If you dont get the vaccine you wont be able to participate in society because you're dangerous. They dont tell you that you're only dangerous to yourself, unless they know the vaccine does absolutely nothing.

3. You're going to need booster shots because this virus mutates. This one is the kicker because they already know their vaccines are useless and now they have a reason to keep vaccinating and ensuring the propagation of the virus, whilst maintaining that it's all to 'fight the virus.

The narrative set up essentially boils down to, if you're not vaccinated we'll persecute you because you're evil, and our vaccines do nothing.....

How can people not see through this obvious con.
Lockdowns are the new normal, the mark of the beast is coming, if not here already and the world is begging for a false saviour in this vaccine.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

We're not anti vaxxers - we're anti covid 19 vaxxers as we still have common sense.
We're no maskers because we prefer Oxygen to Hypoxia, our bodies are funny about that.
As for vacations with as many other people in closet proximity possible, i think your reaching there.

Your right to comply is directly proportional to our right to non compliance.

This will go on for years because people like yourself exercising your right to comply are just showing the suppressors that some will indeed blindly follow....you are attempting to set a very dangerous precedent and i only hope you don't ever feel the need to regret that blind faith in compliance.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

take off the nikes and put down the Kool Aid glass. You need a break from the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the masked, socially distanced crowd can stay home for the next few decades for all I care.

I'd like to have my life back, plandemic or not.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Unless you live in a country with supreme control over its people, it's just impossible to get everyone to follow the guidelines at the same time. And even harder to get other nearby countries to follow suite.

The longer this pandemic continues, the more unrealistic lockdowns become because of economic and social constraints.

Also, im not against vaccines, but i find it hard to trust new vaccines utilizing new technology.

edit on 22-3-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I am sure the Democratic oppressing states will love that article, thankfully I am living free, wear mask when I want too and dine and enjoy life as usual in my free Republican state.

Have fun people still living in covid oppression in your states.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I would like to know what would happen if we could all decide for ourselves what risks we'd like to take?
What do you think?
Ignore that there are governments who seem to have a good grip on you [good comrade].
I tell you what.
Nothing. Those that want to mask up forever and be afraid can do all that, I am not stopping you. Go ahead, hide, wear a bio hazard suit, live in fear. It's your right.

If you are scared that your nana would be killed, tell her what to do, tell her to wash her hands and not to mingle in pybs, clubs and markets. The rest of us has no impact whatsoever on her wellbeing. I am not responsible for your fear. I am a person and lived through many, many flu seasons, a few far worse than this little baby and I totally disagree with you. How dare you make us all jump through hoops because you are scared?

What you are saying [and I am absolutely gobsmacked by it] is:
"Do what the government says or I'll die".

How pathetic is this, to force millions of others to do outrageous things because of YOUR irrational fear?

I'm out and about, without mask and will mingle as soon as I can because our immune systems needs constant action if you want it to work properly. Just like our brains and our muscles.

Also how do you square up the FACT that more people WILL die from the effect of lockdown than of a middle of the road flu?
Are you ok with some people dying as long as it isn't from the elusive covid?
This is a serious question btw.

People like you are giving consent to governments to do whatever they like. This could have ended before it even started if we used personal responsibility.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Let me fix that for you

BECAUSE of ANTI- Experimental - VAXXERS

edit on 3222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

They’re going to last forever, unless we all stop bending over and complying with unlawful orders.

Don’t need scientists to tell us that. I said it would be forever from Day 1.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It will take more than turning off the tv, unfortunately.
Too many clicktards in society.
The left's "live in the pod" tech crew is taking freedom down.
Work from home via pc, school from home via pc, money via pc.
Social credit and travel passes.

Screw these nerds.
Hiding on a yacht in jost van dyke ain't gonna be far enough away for the Gates crowd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join