It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian navy USO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ATS member FlyInTheOintment's USO thread reminded me of this.

I don't know if this has been discussed here.
I think I first heard of it on Art Bell. There are no details, so I haven't a clue if it's legit.
The story goes that a Russian sailor was able to snag a short video of a huge USO being pursued by a pair of fighter jets.
The craft was described as the 'classic' metallic-looking construction, with a saucer shape. It drops into the sea with a large splash.

The YouTuber's channel has many vids on UFOs and other phenomena.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Most similar reports talk of lack of splash or water running off on exit. They seem to part the water like they do the air.

But then who knows. Crappy video as usual but not your fault.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the water falls down too quickly. It happens in cheap B movies too.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting video...but something seemed off with the splash.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's good to know the Russkies keep fishing equipment on what appears to be a 40 foot "warship" where they have the latest in potato cams at the ready. Other than that, very believable.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interesting video...but something seemed off with the splash.

I'll bet Giorgio Tsoukalos could explain it!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I lost all interest in UFO vids since 12 year old kids can make this happen on any laptop with free programs. Like a decade ago. There's no point. Some paranormal stuff from CCTV cams is still able to give me couple of micro grams of dopamine but it can be fake too just like this one.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It has , it's a hoax.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It has , it's a hoax.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry. I wasn't looking for any validation. It's funny to see how jaded people get after seeing so many crappy hoax videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Here's the original video from when it allegedly happened in Spain.

Here's one of the previous threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A cool video but I have to agree with those that noticed something off about the water splash and also that many account's speak of there being no splash.

For comparison here is a US video of some folk's doing something daft with dead pig's, no where near as fast so arguably if there was going to be a splash there should have been a much larger one with a huge swell coming out from it at that speed unless whatever allows some UFO/USO to enter the water with no splash was not yet fully on or something?.

No idea if this video is genuine but this one shows a far more believable splash even if the footage is otherwise rubbish.

Puerto Rico footage of an object that enters the water but it is not that good and there is no visible splash at least at the range of the camera's view of the object.

And a related video.

My opinion, they may be able to move fast when under water but as to that transition between fluid and gaseous atmosphere well I believe that while some OTHER intelligences may be able to negate friction in both perhaps by phasing there craft somehow or projecting an inertia negating bubble of some kind around them it is likely that many do not and indeed would cause a splash on impact.

The problem with that footage is the splash falls too fast and there is no steam like smaller droplets falling for a while afterwards which gives the impression that no matter how well made the rest of the video is that perhaps at least the splash has been added or doctored or indeed the whole footage is potentially fake.

Without knowing what those guy's are saying since I do not know there language they could have just been angry over the jet's scaring off there fish or even the jet's intimidating them if they had strayed into someone else waters.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No I went off topic here so have deleted this one, sorry folk's.

edit on 21-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Interesting! Thanks for posting. USOs are certainly interesting.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It has , it's a hoax.

Sorry.

that's been around for a long time now...on second thoughts, no need to go further, I see your next post as to the origins.

BTW, if you see a missing 't' in the text at times, it's because I accidentally melted it, while it still works, I need to batter it until I get a new keyboard. Gasp! I used to think an, 'e' was the most commonly used letter...but look at this post!

edit on 21-3-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeah same here...unfortunately

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Are you saying the splash is off because its not forceful enough? I agree with that , but if indeed authentic, who would know the degree/level of technological capabilities possessed by said aliens that would enable them to enter/exit the water with barely a ripple? of a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Northcountryman

good point.
However there is a splash and it looks to fall down too fast like dirt from exploding artilery shells in WW movies. Or a low quality CGI in a B-movie

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Yeah, I lost all interest in UFO vids since 12 year old kids can make this happen on any laptop with free programs. Like a decade ago. There's no point. Some paranormal stuff from CCTV cams is still able to give me couple of micro grams of dopamine but it can be fake too just like this one.

Hard evidence linked by an unbroken chain of evidence and confirmed by multiple experts is pretty much the only thing I'm looking for at this point. No sense arguing over another blurry video when even if it was perfectly in focus it wouldn't prove anything.

top topics

join