It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the 144,000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Well stay on the path you are on and you will see that you will go no where .

I never go anywhere.....I am ever present. All is passing through.

It's the scenery which moves.......
edit on 29-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That means you don't need to eat.
edit on 3/29/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

That means you don't need to eat.

Food appears and disappears.

I don't do anything.......what shows up shows up.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So you are basically a leech.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

I want you to try something. Lay in bed with arms by your side and imagine your legs dropping through the mattress, Then when they get heavy, imagine your arms dropping through the mattress. Then the rest your body. Just witness your body and breath as the watcher seeing your entire body falling asleep. Just witnessing the change. If thoughts come to mind just watch them instead of being one with them and they will also slowly diminish. Just fall deeper and deeper. If you can still witness breath you will know that a deeper void still exists. Drop deeper. Just let yourself go, come what may.

The aim to send your body totally asleep so that you cannot even witness your breath. The process is completely natural.

When you can no longer witness anything of body or mind that is where the void of emptiness exists. Stay there for a while. Exist in that emptiness. If you successful and can repeat it. The light from within your being will start to correct your mind. Your mind will have far less control over your being. It will have far less ability to keep you in a state of depression.

Our nature has two eyes. One eye is the mind which we think is our true I, the other is the I AM which exists at the root of our false I, the mind. The void of emptiness is the I AM. When you visit it, it starts to correct the mind, So both eyes become one. If you are successful at this. And I suspect you will be, I suggest you don't write on these forums that suddenly you are able to do this and that. Because that will only enlarge your ego which will diminish your progress.

The first time I was able to break in the void took three months of practice.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

God is the absolute truth that exist beyond all words that can never express his greatness. So sooner or latter we must use the faith from scripture as strength to surrender to the light that exist within all of us. If we get stuck in scripture, seeing that as the absolute, we can never be one with the Fathers Will.

The Fathers WIll is a real thing that exist distinct from our Minds Will. It exists distinct from all words. It exists distinct from all faiths.

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven"

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The kingdom of God is with in.

God is not within you until you are saved then he indwells you.

Omnipresence means all-present. This term means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time. It means his divine presence encompasses the whole of the universe. There is no location where he does not inhabit.
study.com...

edit on 30-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
I just found an article online by typing 'is god inside or outside'.

Is God Inside or Outside of Us?
www.innerfrontier.org...

It's quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thanks Itisnowagain. I do like "chasm between spirit and matter is bridged by prayer", its simple yet profound. In praying for truth, we become the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It does not mean he is in your sinful flesh.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There is in this day only one way to God and that is through his son Jesus Christ. No man no matter how sincere can purify himself, become a holy person or do good works of any worth in and of himself for everlasting benefit or deliverance from an eternal hell.

I need point out that Jesus said "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets"

That Deuteronomy 30:11-14 states....

For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.

So the Father does not need to send anyone from heaven to deliver us. The Father did not put us in a jail and throw away the key. That key exist within our heart which is the word. So its not about which faith is correct or not. That one word in the heart is worth more than all the words in all the worlds religions.

The serpent in our mind wants to blind us from the truth that exists in our heart.

You must rise above the serpent "so that you can do it".

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It does not mean he is in your sinful flesh.

I have already said that there is no 'inside'.

The belief in an 'inside' and 'outside' is the belief in two.

When the two are found to be one.....the kingdom shall be revealed.

edit on 1-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Stick a knife in your belly and then tell me there is

no inside
edit on 4/2/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Stick a knife in your belly and then tell me there is no inside..

There is no one inside......
There is just what is happening......no division.
edit on 2-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

yeah, tell us all about it when you are burning in hell to pay for your sins because you did not want the payment made by Gods own blood.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ok I will tell you when that occurs lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Can you list my sins please?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Unbelief in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross for the atonement of your sins like Lying, disobedience to parents, Fornication, lust, iniquity and others that you know all to well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join