It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the 144,000

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Itisnowagain

To someone who see things as etherical, you have no in or out, right or left or Up or down.

There is no someone........

The ever present space is appearing as it is..
This is the kingdom.

The physical and the spiritual are two different things thought they can operate in one body which is both soul and body.

Things? There are no things!

There is only happening.

There is only this that is......no thing divided.

Thoughts and words draw lines that do not and will not ever exist.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You can make your case before God almighty when you meet him. No mater what you believe or not.

And after he has revealed to you about the in and out, the right and left, the up and down the spirit and the body. He will then answer your question, "What about the Pygmies".

All the while you billions like you will be in front of his throne speechless and bowing.

edit on 3/27/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
If there is a belief that you can meet God then you must feel separate from God.

What does thought say you are?
Has the whispering serpent deceived you?

edit on 27-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am one with him because he says he is one with me.

John17:22-23 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

edit on 3/27/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Does anybody else here frequently see the number 144? I've been seeing it most of my life, but the rate at which I'm seeing it has increased exponentially in the last few years. I see it multiple times a day now, and I always just happen to look at the exact moment that it appears. I'll look at a clock right as it ticks over to 1:44, I'll see it on car license plates, and sometimes I'll even look at a store receipt and see that the purchase time was at exactly 1:44 p.m. It's almost like something compels me to look right at the very moment that I should in order to see it. I was in Walmart a few weeks ago and stopped when I was walking past the digital watches to curiously look at some of them, and the first one I looked at said 1:44 p.m. And I found that so weird because they were all set to random times, but I just happened to look at that one first. Not to mention the fact that I was even compelled to stop in that section in the first place, because I didn't even need a watch at all.

I have a close friend who sees the number 333 all the time, and his number is just as persistent as mine is. The only major commonality we have found in our lives is that we have both battled addictions. It definitely creeps us out though, and we don't know what to make of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

The inner self is calling you. Wanting you to realize that all that which you see with your eyes is not what it seems. 144 x 1000 (crown) is the petal count for the chakra's that signify enlightenment. Each petal being an energy from God. Typical man exists with only 10 operational throughout their life.

In my case it was not a number that awakened me but a baby bird that called me from the front door of my house. Before that day I was a die hard atheist.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

It is like my coming across turtles every year of my life since I was six.

Coincidence and time happen to all. Don't worry about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Buddhism and Hinduism as all other man made religions are a perversion of truth of God and his Truths.

There is in this day only one way to God and that is through his son Jesus Christ. No man no matter how sincere can purify himself, become a holy person or do good works of any worth in and of himself for everlasting benefit or deliverance from an eternal hell.

No aligning of Chakras, no mitigation of Dharma, no elements of Karma affect anyone except if they follow those false ways and teachings of men. Buddha is dead he cannot bless, forgive or enlighten, the same for one of the millions of gods of Hinduism, the same for Astrology, animism, Islam, Scientology, Christian Science, Masons, Rosicrucians, Roman Catholicism, Baptist, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Calvinism or any RELIGION that is simply not in line with God's words as found in his Preserved English Bible that has all the words, phrases, verses, sections in it.

I was involved in those practices from 14 to 31 when God spoke to me the moment I was raising a gun to my head. For 28 years I have studied, and practiced True Christianity. All of it, not just spiritual aspects but the outward requirements as well. These are the simple tings I have learned by taking God's words literally first and spiritually second.

1) Give God glory, thanks and worship for he created all things including us. Thank him for the good and the bad,the odd and the reasonable, the radical and the tame. Give him glory and lift up that name that is above all names Jesus Christ. Worship him in Spirit and truth.

2) Do good works not for others to see but for worship to God and his son Jesus Christ for saving your body and soul from hell. For there is no other way except through Christ for a man to get to heaven. It is all by God's Grace through faith on Christ alone.

3) Don't go to church or deny going to church because you want something out of it or you are not getting anything out of it. God to church for the sole reason of WORSHIPING God Almighty and his son Jesus Christ.

4) Once you have faith in Christ he is in you as the Holy Ghost to teach you and convict you of sin and righteousness, He is in you as the Son to make you more like him, he is in you as the Father for he who is who searches the heart and mind and knows you thoughts and these together will help you grow.

5) Jesus is in the Father and you are in Christ, you are one in him and his divine nature is now yours to have and to possess even as you wait for your new body. Your soul have been cut away (circumcised) from your flesh and is free from the curse of sin because Christ Jesus became a curse for you when you believed on his sacrificial death for the atonement of your sins. All your sins were forgiven and because your judgement fell on his sinless body you will not face judgement for any sin or wrong doing ever done (this is not a license to sin) this is true freedom from everlasting death.

You possess all you need to live an upright holy life when you will recognize that worship of God needs to be the center of your new life. worship him in everything and in everyplace you are. Remember a believer is the Temple of the Holy Ghost and the gates of hell cannot prevail against you as long as you keep you eyes upon he who have saved you, the Lord Jesus Christ, for he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Beware of false Christs, Anti-Christs and false religions they give the appearance of wisdom but only lead to eternal death. You may disagree with parts or all of what I share but after 28 years the truth stands clear.

edit on 3/28/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Does the body have to die before the kingdom of heaven becomes apparent?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

the Kingdom of Heaven is an Earthly Kingdom. So many bodies will die before it is seen. AS in all kingdoms from Nimrod to China today those kingdoms always come in with war, hospital beds and graveyards. Read Rev 19 when Christ comes and brings both kingdom crowns with him, it is on the tail end of a war that ends all wars for 1,000 years, and it kills so many that blood will run six feet deep for over a 1,000 miles.

The devil is on the details he want the kingdom of heaven which he thought was his prior to Gen 1:2 flood from a fountain of waters (Prov 8:22-24). When his self will (iniquity) was found in him Exk28 and he tried to exalt a throne that he thought was his own Isa 14:12-15. He got Adm to sin to take the dominion God gave him, that is the kingdom of heaven. Even Cain killed Able because he wanted something that was not his and it angered him to kill. Satan tried to get Jesus Christ to sin so he could have that crown again but he lost and now Christ has both crowns one for the Kingdom of Heaven and one for the Kingdom of God.

You err no knowing the scriptures.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Are you saying that the kingdom of heaven is not here now...... that the kingdom of heaven is in the future, somewhere and somewhen else?

edit on 28-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No it is not and wont be until Jesus Christ comes and sets it up in Jerusalem in Rev 20 just after Satan is placed in Chains of darkness.

Now the kingdom of God (a spiritual Kingdom) is within the individual believer on Christ Jesus. Anyone who thinks the kingdom of heaven (a physical Kingdom) is on earth today is deceived of the devil.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I think you have some misconcrptions of Buddhism. It is a philosophy with code of ethics for rightful living. It does not teach anything about God so is not contradictory with religion. Hinduism on the other hand is a religion that is often misunderstood. They believe that everything is made in God. That everything is a face of God. So its higher order of monotheism than even Judiasm in that respect.

I do not practice hinduism but seek understanding in meditation processes. I certainly see the chakra's as the temple within that Chrisitianity infers. But dont believe that knowledge is a pre-requisite to allow light to enter.

That pre-requistie is this ....

Matthew 6:22... The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Yet Christianity has made it obscure. Why is that! Celsus, in The True Word, made the claim "The Christians teach and practice their favorite doctrines in secret" Origen answered that claim "that there should be certain doctrines, not made known to the multitude, which are after the exoteric ones having been taught, is not a peculiarity of Christianity alone".

Those teachings were for those that were ready to totally surrender their being to the Father.

That is what I practice.

I thank you for your concen. Much love.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Your reply was posted at 1:45 a.m. in my time zone lol. One minute sooner, and I'd be really perturbed.

I also used to be a stubborn atheist until I had sort of a spiritual awakening in 2018, which is around the same time that the number 144 really began to start dogging me. I have seen it most of my life, but it became much more persistent in the last few years.

What triggered my spiritual awakening was a walk through the woods one day while I was under the influence of a certain plant that I'm not allowed to go into detail about on this forum. A sudden realization occurred to me that everything around us is alive and made of the same energy, and that energy that makes up the entire universe—and everything in it—is just God's consciousness taking on different forms. Every living thing in this universe is essentially a fragment of God's consciousness experiencing its own creation from a unique, minuscule perspective. It was such a profound moment for me. Since that epiphany two years ago, I've become a different person in so many ways. I exercise regularly and try to stay in shape, I eat better quality foods, and I worked up the motivation to begin battling my addictions. I see things from a completely different perspective now, yet I remain depressed and feel like there's still a void in me as though there's still a piece of the puzzle that's missing.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

No it is the devils confusion of world religions that has made God's Truth obscure. Christ and his called apostle for all men in this age, Paul, gave us all the correction needed to follow God correctly with eternal life.

All other paths are the broad way and lead to destruction.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

What makes you so certain that your path is the one and only universal truth? At the end of the day, all you have to support this assertion is scriptures and word of mouth, and all the other faiths rely solely on scriptures and word of mouth too. Your faith is no more credible than any of the other faiths in the grand scheme of things. What it ultimately boils down to with most people is "I was raised with it, so it must be true."

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to: ChesterJohn

There is no path to God.

Some bibles say that God is within.
King James Bible
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
And other bibles say:
Berean Literal Bible
nor will they say, 'Behold here,' or 'There.' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

edit on 29-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The seeing of the fact that what is occuring is simply occuring will suffice.

Words give rise to stories.....producing the illusion of something other than what actually is........a world and a you in it, having to figure it all out.

But right here and right now there is only what is happening.....there is no you and no world.

Just this.......the one without a second.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well stay on the path you are on and you will see that you will go no where .

The kingdom of God is with in.

God is not within you until you are saved then he indwells you.

An err not knowing the scriptures.
edit on 3/29/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They make medication for delusions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join