It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a City Near You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My understanding is also that the mRNA or viral vector vaccines (pfizer, moderna for mRNA and Johnson&Johnson for the viral vector) were fast-tracked and new types of treatments - they have been studied for awhile but this is the first widescale use of them in people. If you can find otherwise let me know.

My understanding is that there is no historical data on long-term effects, these are experimental treatments that have not been used to this degree in live populations before now, and the FDA has given them "emergency use authorization" and BigPharma who makes these vaccines (and has powerful lobbyists & tentacles all up in the swamp) is immune from liability if there are adverse side effects.

It reminds me of how politicians can enrich themselves at the expense of those they are supposed to represent, and having zero accountability for the damage they do.
edit on 19-3-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The shaming for"not doing your part" is coming.

What a strange time to be alive.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Not from me.
I was told once by a well respected family doctor of 30+ years that I should never take a flu shot . (off the record)
This was back around 2000 , and the doc said it was due to my health problems.(high blood pressure and diabetes)

Now , will I get the Covid "vaccination" ?
I am still debating that one.
edit on 3/19/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
YEP.

I was in the hospital for a good while recently, when I got out I found my wife and mother had both gotten their first of two.

Now I'll probably have to watch them both die of some random organ failures in a few years.

Got to love untested things being pushed on the public.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It is entirely appropriate to tell people to mind their own business.

I know plenty of highly educated people that will not take this vaccine until it's been in the wild for a year or two. It's actually a great deal more rational than getting your health information from Facebook and MSM, who have no problem pushing this as a moral decision.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I'm in the demographic and health category where COVID official deaths are 0.2% statistically, so 99.8% chance of survival if I get it.

Theirs far worse fates on this earth than death my friend... why in your mind should that be the be-all and end-all?

having said that, I'm not in any hurry to get the jab either. Hopefully everyone else I come into contact with does it first, then there'll be no need for me to get it.

As they say, “You don’t have to run faster than the bear to get away. You just have to run faster than the guy next to you.”

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Stay strong and stick to your guns.
My mother always gets her flu shot,in fact I went with her in December because she didn't know the area.
She's 71 so her turn of the gene therapy came quickly.
I'd been letting her read up on it online,pointing her to patents,the VAERS website etc.
She decided there's no way that she is getting it and missed her appointment.
Her dental hygenist gave her the standard lecture the other day.
My mum being polite listened to her,it wouldn't of been me.I ain't listening to a dental hygenist give me the politicians speech.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not from me,either.

I tend to believe in the "live and let live" motto.

As far as the flu shot goes,never got it either.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
The shaming for "not doing your part" is coming.

And those people have the nerve to call others "anti-vaxxers." When, in fact, they are "anti-safeters," who are against safely testing drugs to insure there's no bad long-term side effects. The nerve of those anti-safeters!

TCB

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I will never take the placcine.

They will have to kill me first.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Not from me.
I was told once by a well respected family doctor of 30+ years that I should never take a flu shot . (off the record)
This was back around 2000 , and the doc said it was due to my health problems.(high blood pressure and diabetes)

Now , will I get the Covid "vaccination" ?
I am still debating that one.

Well, I wouldn't get it if I was completely healthy, but exactly I'm trying to dial in my blood pressure meds, lose weight, on Trulicity and I'm not gonna add any more ingredients to my soup. I've just started feeling good.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My thoughts too.

I have had restricted access to my Doctor for the last 12 months, I'm not taking any chances with some half-cocked Virus Booster...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's exactly my position if I hadn't needed it for work. It's my husband's position as well.

I am playing guinea pig because I am pretty sure from what I've gathered that they will likely require it for work once the vaccine tiers open up in Kansas.

I'm not going to shame people for not getting any more than I will for getting it. We all have our reasons for it, whichever way we went.

edit on 19-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

... It's actually a great deal more rational than getting your health information from Facebook and MSM, who have no problem pushing this as a moral decision.

If it wasn't for 'The Big Push' I'd be a lot less reluctant to get a vaccination.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

They push the flu vaccine every year too.

I get it or not as I decide. There are some years when getting flu would be really inconvenient for me for various reasons, so I do get the shot, but most years I don't.

My biggest worry with this one, and my husband's, is simply how new it is. I have no doubt it likely works as they say. My biggest worry is adverse reaction because the tech is new. Now, if I'd had a choice, I'd have gone for the J&J because it's made by a well-understood process that is easier to fine-tune and come up with a correct dosage on.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Not to mention saw a story today that doctors think they know why some people are having bad reactions to the vaccine... get this they said it is showing where persons who have had COVID and didn't know it, are now having bad reactions because the COVID antibodies are in their system
when they get the vaccine.

So you flew through COVID so fine you didn't know it, but once you add the vaccine to the mix boom you got issues. Ergo they are either learning or making # up as they go a long.

www.yahoo.com...

Strong reaction to first COVID-19 vaccine may signal previous infection, experts say

With over 40 million Americans now fully vaccinated against COVID-19, it's no secret that the shots can lead to unpleasant side effects such as fever, headache, body aches and fatigue. But while initial research suggested that individuals were more likely to experience these symptoms after the second dose, experts now say that those who previously had COVID-19 — whether knowingly or not — may end up reacting more strongly to the first dose.

One study released in early February from Bar-Ilan University in Israel found that the immune response created after the first dose of vaccine in those who previously had COVID-19 was "so effective" that it "opens the debate as to whether one dose of the vaccine may suffice." Another study published in the Lancet found a 140-fold increase in antibodies after the first vaccine among those who had previously had a COVID-19 infection versus those who hadn't

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Great! So that mild cold I had may have actually been COVID, and my reaction to the first shot might have been to antibodies.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why didn't you have the choice to get the J&J?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Why didn't you have the choice to get the J&J?

You get what they have. In my case, they had Pfizer. Had I gotten signed up for the mass event at Arrowhead today, then all those doses were J&J. There was no way to know what vaccine you were getting when you signed up, which had to be done in advance.

So they are basically treating all three vaccines as more or less interchangeable. And for the conspiracy minded, that should be somewhat reassuring. They can't control who signs up where at what time. The sign-ups are open within the rules. Two of the vaccines are made one way, and the third is made differently. If they were really trying to gin up some kind of issue with them, they'd be working more to fine tune who got what and where.

So the only real remaining issue is how many adverse events the vaccines cause both immediately and over the months to come.
edit on 19-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah, but if you cannot take the mRNA, and will only subject yourself to the J&J...you are out of luck?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join