It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GameStop2.0? Anon claims his "Old Friend" Elon Musk gonna push Turtle Coin (TRTL) thru the roof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sad part is I’ve seen a few pump and dumps lately I had stock in. Was great for me since I’m in early and know the price is way overvalued. Just feel bad selling and leaving the new investors holding all the losses.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I looked into several sites about digital currency...

Binance is supposedly highly recommended, but I took one look at the reviews and they were all pretty much negative..people having problems getting their money, trades being shut down for hours at a time etc.

That was enough for me to run away.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Raulken

I'm honestly baffled the SEC and other authorities keep letting celebrities like Elon Musk pump cryptocurrencies without doing anything about it. Then again, he has a track record of squeeking by after violating securities laws so it wouldn't be the first time

What could they do? He hasn't broken any laws or even trading rules. Nor is he pumping it.

It's still legal in the USA to make a shrewd move in the financial markets, the last time I checked.

By the grace of God and the wee people (as my Scottish grandmother used to say), that will continue for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSnow
a reply to: tanstaafl

They have an ongoing case with the SEC, keep your eyes on it.

Thanks, but already knew all about that...

And yes, I know this is extremely risky. I only plan on putting money into these things expecting it is gone the second I put it in.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well it is going up! 0.00007685 or 0.00008036
but that would be from THIS story!
a web site call'd turtlecoin.lol ? "LOL" !
you have to be kidding?

Can some one recommend a web site to trade on?
(safe!)

edit on 19-3-2021 by buddha because: why not?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Kucoin is a real mess of a site. Very difficult to depost funds, then where I am stuck is trying to transfer eth to trtl.

It's like a maze of sh#t

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
sounds like a pump and dump. You could make some money, or you could buy at the peak and watch your account get halved very quick. Does TRTL have any intrinsic value that would make it useful?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Same same, I'm on KuCoin and trtl is not available, although if u search it shows value & cost as zero, not able to buy, I smell BS!! Or a Nigerian prince ? Have u or ur loved ones been missold ppi?
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Same same, I'm on KuCoin and trtl is not available, although if u search it shows value & cost as zero, not able to buy, I smell BS!! Or a Nigerian prince ? Have u or ur loved ones been missold ppi?

It's there. I bought about $90 worth yesterday. Had to purchase ETH and then I exchanged it to TRTL. 1,142,786 coins.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is that normal? Having to buy one crypto and transfer to another but not being available to buy it outright?
I get it, it might just be the way things are , ah it's a scam said the ppl from Bitcoin 1€ ... I've no problem puttin a tonne in here/there ,buyer beware, but if u can't buy it direct , red flags
a reply to: peter_kandra

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Is that normal? Having to buy one crypto and transfer to another but not being available to buy it outright?
I get it, it might just be the way things are , ah it's a scam said the ppl from Bitcoin 1€ ... I've no problem puttin a tonne in here/there ,buyer beware, but if u can't buy it direct , red flags

It is for some of the smaller alt-coins with smaller market caps. It does suck because if you want to buy a coin that's not listed on any exchanges you currently have assets in, you may have to do a few transactions in order to buy it.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So in order to get a lesser known ( potentially growing) crypto if it's not on the main list u can buy norm crypto/Bitcoin then transfer into lesser known crypto? Is not a red flag, but just a way into lesser known crypto? That right ?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

It's there. I bought about $90 worth yesterday. Had to purchase ETH and then I exchanged it to TRTL. 1,142,786 coins.

I bought eth as well. Still trying to figure out how to change it to trtl.

I transferred eth to trading account. I can't figure that mess of a site. Found had to set a trading password, then it worked, but it didn't work very good. All the info needed isn't there with you on any particular page, it's scrambled into a maze of sh%t you have to hunt everything down separately, but still no chance at being able to manage anything correctly. Kucoin truly sucks.

I was able to go "trade" and then set a trading password. You have to look at how much etherium or bitcoin you have like.05289349054 and paste that amount in the market buy area lower right side of screen. If you see a "set trading password" message you have to do that first. Then you can trade your etherium for turtle coin. It is a real ROYAL pain in the backside with how poorly planned out that website is though.
I now have about 1 plus million trtl coin.

When the rally begins and peaks how the hell will I be able to turn it back into US dollars haha! the website doesn't make anything easy what a joke.
edit on 19-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ops sitting pretty now tho eh? Lol, look Wat I did? .. Tbf that's exactly how GameStop did, it either in or ur not !! Lol

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ops sitting pretty now tho eh? Lol, look Wat I did? .. Tbf that's exactly how GameStop did, it either in or ur not !! Lol

The hard part about trading anything is knowing when to sell it.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, it was definitely harder than it should have been.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Lol it was a rug pull.

Once they got some volume, they pulled all liquidity and disappeared.

No telegram page, no website, no twitter.

Made off with $2.5 million.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Not saying this isn’t a scam however they are still actively trading trtl on KuCoin. Up around 50% today with a decent increase in volume.

I can still access the website and Twitter.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

When the price increases relative to Ethereum trade it back to ETH then transfer the ETH to whichever exchange you bought it from. From there trade back from ETH to USD and then withdraw to bank account.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Pump and dumps are great as long as you sell during the pump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join