It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GameStop2.0? Anon claims his "Old Friend" Elon Musk gonna push Turtle Coin (TRTL) thru the roof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Found this on a small crypto forum, and despite the instructions to "not post on social media", I figure ATS hardly qualifies as mainstream.

Apparently this NavF guy has a hot tip on Turtle Coin (TRTL)

Don't repost to social media yet! An old friend of mine is buying a lot of TRTL (Turtle Coin)

cryptorum.com...

First, DON'T post this on social media yet. April Fool's Day (April 1st) is the time. Wait till a few days before then. This will be the REAL stimulus. Take the measly 1400 dollars they gave back to you and get in now. Itll be worth 10 million when he's done pushing the price over a dollar. Just private message your friends and quietly get in. Then a few days before, spread the news #Stimulus #InMuskWeTrust #TurtleTurtle

I like to play around with crypto so, what the heck, a one dollar investment will make me $15,000. I figured the #InMuskWeTrust was referring to everyone's favorite Elongated Musket

Could be smoke or could be cool to see. TRTL hit it's all time low at the end of January, which is of course the time to buy. I already missed out a couple spikes since then.

As of right now, 1 Turtle Coin costs .000075 USD so 1 Dollar would get you 13,3333 TRTL. Price spikes up to 1 USD and VOILA you make 13k USD! $1400 Stimulus would be worth 18.6 MILLION

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raulken
As long as you actually cash it the # out ASAP, why not. May as well put in a twenty and buy yourself a nice house after you allocate what you will owe in taxes. And don't be stingy, just allocate the damn taxes immediately, you're only going in for twenty bucks.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

While I begrudgingly agree with your tax advice, I think the whole lure of crypto is the same as the Internet was when it came out, Anonymity! Especially from Uncle Sam and his grubby hands. Crypto exchanges are increasingly getting cozy with the IRS.

As far as cashing out, that's the deal with all Pump and Dumps. Don't get left holding the bag! But people probably thought the same thing with Bitcoin. Too bad I didn't hold onto to it when I bought it for 700 bucks a BTC. Sigh

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

April Fool's Day (April 1st) is the time

Highlighted mine.
I'm pointing this out just to be cautious. 🤔

edit on 17-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. My justification for speculating was I've spent more on energy drinks today than I'm risking. That and some regret on not buying Bitcoin when it was worth nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm honestly baffled the SEC and other authorities keep letting celebrities like Elon Musk pump cryptocurrencies without doing anything about it. Then again, he has a track record of squeeking by after violating securities laws so it wouldn't be the first time

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lol... I'm a bit amped up on monster drinks myself😆

I'm still going to look into it.

I was looking strangely at this one: research.aimultiple.com...
They believe it to be a scam but who knows.
App
minepi.com...

Well if you got turtle then I hope you come out a winner.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raulken
Found this on a small crypto forum, and despite the instructions to "not post on social media", I figure ATS hardly qualifies as mainstream.

Apparently this NavF guy has a hot tip on Turtle Coin (TRTL)

Don't repost to social media yet! An old friend of mine is buying a lot of TRTL (Turtle Coin)

cryptorum.com...

First, DON'T post this on social media yet. April Fool's Day (April 1st) is the time. Wait till a few days before then. This will be the REAL stimulus. Take the measly 1400 dollars they gave back to you and get in now. Itll be worth 10 million when he's done pushing the price over a dollar. Just private message your friends and quietly get in. Then a few days before, spread the news #Stimulus #InMuskWeTrust #TurtleTurtle

I like to play around with crypto so, what the heck, a one dollar investment will make me $15,000. I figured the #InMuskWeTrust was referring to everyone's favorite Elongated Musket

Could be smoke or could be cool to see. TRTL hit it's all time low at the end of January, which is of course the time to buy. I already missed out a couple spikes since then.

As of right now, 1 Turtle Coin costs .000075 USD so 1 Dollar would get you 13,3333 TRTL. Price spikes up to 1 USD and VOILA you make 13k USD! $1400 Stimulus would be worth 18.6 MILLION

I wasn't aware of any US exchanges selling it...are you?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
sec.report...

TRTL : TortoiseEcofin Acquisition Corp. IIISEC CIK 0001847112Ticker: TRTL

⚠️ Notice: This page details filings for TortoiseEcofin Acquisition Corp. III. The following company has records linked to the trading symbol TRTL:Terrapin 3 Acquisition Corp

TortoiseEcofin Acquisition Corp. III is regulated by the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission . For financial reporting, their fiscal year ends on December 31st. This page includes all SEC registration details as well as a list of all documents (S-1, Prospectus, Current Reports, 8-K, 10K, Annual Reports) filed by TortoiseEcofin Acquisition Corp. III.

🤔

Yatra Usa Corp.

SEC CIK #0001608298SEC.report ›  CIK ›  Yatra Usa Corp.

Yatra Usa Corp. is regulated by the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission . Yatra Usa Corp is primarely in the business of blank checks. For financial reporting, their fiscal year ends on December 31st. This page includes all SEC registration details as well as a list of all documents (S-1, Prospectus, Current Reports, 8-K, 10K, Annual Reports) filed by Yatra Usa Corp..

sec.report...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I thought he got fined for some of his tweets, something about buying back shares?

Crypto is kinda still like the Wild West. I'm sure that will change with all of the big mainstream companies adopting and integrating crypto in their platforms. There's no real regulating authority, but pumping prices (AKA Market Manipulation) is institutional investing 101.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I bought some on KuCoin but then again, some exchanges don't bother you about your country of residence.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm not sure that is the same as Turtle Coin? I wasn't aware they had any SEC filings but I could be wrong.

This is the Turtle Coin website turtlecoin.lol...

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thoughts on KuCoin? Might be worth a little gamble.

Personally don’t buy anything outside binance or coinbase.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a good old pump and dump scheme. The date is all set for them to sell ahead of the bag holders. People with real inside info don't post it anywhere...there are no free lunches unless you scam them from others.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think KuCoin is pretty safe and legit, but I learned the hard way to use long passwords and Google Authenticator for everything. I started out with Coinbase and I think they're pretty good, but I got hacked and it's such a pain to get control back. Coinbase's lack of live chat or the like is annoying when you need to talk to a person.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

2FA and control your own keys my friend. ALWAYS move your crypto to a secure wallet under your personal control after trading. I lost a chunk of bitcoin when cryptopia was hacked, won’t make that mistake again.

Ledger nano S

Recovery seed on paper to trusted loved one, with cypher to unlock order of words provided to someone else unrelated, for backup purposes.
edit on 17/3/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There's hardly any platforms that you can do the trade on.

Plus, if it did hit 1 dollar a coin, it would value the current market cap at 96 billion. The total supply allowed in the future is one trillion coins, so it is going to get dilluded over time... something people will take into account.

With a float as high as it is right now, and the difficulty for most people to trade it, I don't see how it could see enough positive pressure to run up too high.

Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First thought I had when I watched him announce the motor oil, fruit, bird, sheep...
Suicide by 2 gunshots to the back of the head or sudden 'natural' death.
After all, it could really be natural, but in light of the whole situation...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What happened to “Doge” and “to the Moon”!?!

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This crap happens daily on reddit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join