It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m not CRAZY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh my goodness ATS... I am not crazy!!!

A while ago I wrote about a clearing in my land that in the middle of winter when the sun is just right, when the snow is just right I can literally see a “ghost” cottage. Some weird portal or something. I can see it clear as day. Nobody else can see it. I can’t find the OP but I will look for it explaining the whole thing. Basically this land was owned by the first settlers in the area, but it is all woods and a few scattered houses now.

Well today I have my elderly dad here and he points right to that area and says who is that man standing there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right where I would see the cottage, except now I don’t see the man.

I don’t know if I should be excited, scared, or what, but I know now there is absolutely something there!!!!

Found it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Edit: I believe you. I think some people are more perceptive and sensitive to these kinds of apparitions. It's not everyday we have someone able to corroborate our sightings and experiences though. Awesome you got someone to confirm it for you!

(I'm intrigued to hear more, but heads up, some mods don't like titles with mock curse words in them.)

edit on 6-3-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm intrigued to hear more, but heads up, some mods don't like titles with mock curse words in them.

Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it. I was so excited!

There are trees in that area and a small dip to lower ground. Nothing overly unusual about that area. The only thing would be that it is part of a path system for deer and other animals. It is used so frequently that the grass is worn and it is very distinct where the animals path is. Other than that nothing else.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Oh my goodness ATS... I am not effing crazy!!!

A while ago I wrote about a clearing in my land that in the middle of winter when the sun is just right, when the snow is just right I can literally see a “ghost” cottage. Some weird portal or something. I can see it clear as day. Nobody else can see it. I can’t find the OP but I will look for it explaining the whole thing. Basically this land was owned by the first settlers in the area, but it is all woods and a few scattered houses now.

Well today I have my elderly dad here and he points right to that area and says who is that man standing there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right where I would see the cottage, except now I don’t see the man.

I don’t know if I should be excited, scared, or what, but I know now there is absolutely something there!!!!

Sounds like it's time to set up some cameras.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I don’t have cameras pointed at that area as we have a very large yard, but I do have cameras at the back of my house.
They go off all the time and there is nothing to be seen!!

Also wanted to add that I saw the cottage for the first time last year, but also saw it again this winter and asked my family if any of them could see it, and none of them could.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yer not crazy. Just tuned in to something that not everyone else is.

I was born in Northern England and my dad used to tell me about the ghost train on the moors, the old Roman roads that had a Roman Legion March down it from time to time, and the haunted mill that my uncle lived in where at night horse hooves and cobbled boots could be heard outside.

My dad, his brother, and my grandfather along with some other friends and family all experienced these things. Others didn’t.

Their conclusion was something like a movie was recorded due to conditions that were present when these things actually happened way back in history.
When the conditions repeated, the recorded events were replayed.

Do you have a dog? They seem to pick up on these phenomena and usually freak out.

Just a theory but as good as any others that I have heard.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Brigadoon?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It sounds like you have a neighbour whom once owned and loved that land, perhaps he lets you see him because you may love it as much as he did and perhaps he also protects you and your family, sounds as if your father is sensitive and you inherited it from him, your mother probably is as well, if the being has done no harm they are probably a good person and if so think of them as adopted family.

But may be worth researching a bit.

Peace and God watch over you, your family and this spirit person as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You may be crazy, may not, but stuff like you describe HAPPENS.

I don't know why it is institutionally ridiculed, for the most part. I suppose proof is difficult and measurement methods commonly unknown, is partially why. I've heard too many firsthand credible stories to disregard the possibility, though.

A standout is what a trusted friend told me, i.e. that when a child in New York's Hudson Valley, near Westchester in the 1970's, she and her friends frequently saw a small colonial cottage, of a style from the 1500's replete with matching occasional inhabitants wielding blunderbusses who spoke a foreign language and seemed afraid of the kids. It would be in a certain area of the woods sometimes, sometimes not. She reported that when it seemed empty, they had approached it and it seemed perfectly solid.

When the cottage was not there, they found some foundation stones and other debris.

Another friend saw a complete change of landscape and buildings a few times while driving on a certain stretch of East coast highway. He also reported things like time malleability and suddenly being miles from where they had just been, pointed in the opposite direction.

A guess, if these accounts are indeed accurate, is that certain areas are less firmly implanted in common reality. Portals? Thinner areas of time/space where travel to other congruent times/dimensions is easier? Sure... why not? I bet there are sound scientific reasons behind it that we will eventually discover or re-discover.

One may want to avoid the area unless well tethered to this time/place, though. Getting suddenly stuck in the 1800's with random anti-social strangers seems a drag.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

People fear it, they are superstitious even if they claim to not believe and so they have knee jerk reactions that can manifest in negative behaviour or comment's or even insulting people or calling them liars or crazy.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I’m not CRAZY

Exactly what a crazy person would say...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Many years ago and aged Mother and her Family had just buried a close relative the Mother.

They came home to the house after the funeral and the Mother was sitting limp in sorrow on the sofa when she suddenly jumped up, the whole family saw the front door open but just the Mother saw her relative walk in and look at her and then leave, she said she looked just like a real person.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I remember your first thread when you wrote it. I was actually thinking about it yesterday. A friend of mine posted a picture on FB, of fairies and elves dancing in a circle in the woods. Made me think of your thread. This just adds to the coolness / strangeness. 🍻

link   
I posted a thread long ago about a story I had' read in a prominent news magazine. The event took place in Washington, in a town north of Seattle, in the early 1980s. It was corroborated by 10-12 people. It was vetted.

A group of young kids, ranging in age from 7-9, were playing hide-and-seek and running around the neighborhood. One of the girls pushed her way through a big hedge of bushes. There should have been a small park on the other side. She saw an old house there. Alongside the house was a wooden cart, like an old wheelbarrow. The cart was full of apples. She called to her friends, and they made their way through the hedge. They went up to the house and looked in a window. An old woman was in the kitchen. She appeared to be baking apple pies. There was also a barn on the property, and the kids thought they heard a horse (or horses) in there. The younger kids probably couldn't process this high-strangeness event.
The older kid said something like "What happened to the park"?

They all went back to their homes to tell their parents, who brushed it off as the children's imaginations. However, one of the kid's parents knew there was once an old house there. A grandfather, in his 80s, was summoned to hear the story.
He was flabbergasted. The house and barn had been there when he was young. They'd been gone for 50 years or more.

The kids were questioned about what they saw, and even though they were asked separately, they described, in detail,
the "ghost house and barn". A group of the parents went back there, and nothing had changed. The park was on the other side of the edge, as usual. The story went into detail about how the kids had scratches on their arms from the hedge, and how they were sure they went back to the same "portal" spot. They recognized the spot because there was a tree near it. All sorts of little details added up to confirm their story.

link   

Out of curiosity do you experience the Mandela Effect?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

If that did happen to you all the same, aside from a new pair of underwear, imagine the enormous peace of mind that would be extended to the person?

I would not mind real conformation as to life past death, and they do say seeing is believing.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
it's a shame that you didn't get pictures of it, maybe next year since it sounds like it might be a seasonal thing. Out of curiosity, have you ever had a Geotechnical Report done for that area of your property? It would be interesting to see what the soil make up is if you did.

I came across a situation similar to this a few years ago on a property that reportedly had "Shadow People" on it. What I discovered through talking to the people there was that lived there said that after the river flooded over you can see the old barn that burned down with the animals still inside. Thing was the barn wasn't there anymore, so the appearance of the barn had something to do with the water from the river when it overflowed. In the end it looked like the acidity of the water and the mineral make up of the ground might have been a kind of trigger for the image of the barn to appear. I wonder if you are having a similar effect in that area when the snow is there and maybe melts a little possibly triggering the cottage to appear.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I found this really a great story, sounds very believable, if not an amazing storyteller!

US Marines witness PARANORMAL event in Afghanistan | Observation Post Rock

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeaWorthy

If that did happen to you all the same, aside from a new pair of underwear, imagine the enormous peace of mind that would be extended to the person?

I would not mind real conformation as to life past death, and they do say seeing is believing.

Yes she felt they came to say goodbye! Strange thing the whole extended Family saw the door open, a big double door but they still refused to believe what she was seeing. I guess People really do try to keep a safe zone if these things scare them. I have faith that whatever is, will be ok.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You can not always photograph these things, a camera is strictly in the physical realm, this dimension but part of us is in other dimension's and sometimes we see into those,

Shaman use herbs to induce states were they are out of phase with there body's and usually only an already sensitive child is chosen for that role in a tribe, not all other planes are nice places though BUT sensitive people are already larger than there body's and see a bit of what lies beyond the Physical senses as they are aware of other or MORE reality beyond the body's limited senses.

Our brains it seems are far more complex than previously imagined.
www.sciencedaily.com...

And if there are parallel reality's, higher dimensions then this is even more likely, we can survive after death, it does not mean that everyone does but if one does than it is a fair bet that we all do?.

edit on 6-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join