It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of aliens including the greys are not interdimensional beings.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
In alien abduction cases, some witnesses think that they're interdimensional beings,
but that's not quite the case because their spaceships may be able to travel interdimensionally but aliens themselves cannot.
They work remotely by using holographic and mind bending devices.

Aliens send out drones (Tic Tac's) equipped with scanning or monitoring devices.

The greys have already built many bases not just here on earth but throughout the solar system.
That means they've already settled here physically, but when they conduct scientific experiments or monitoring, surveying and stuff, they send out drones or UFO's equipped with high tech scanning devices.

Why don't the aliens come out straight forward and communicate with us?

They don't communicate like us. they don't make any sounds when communicating.

They do everything telepathically.

Because we're different species, we can never have a meaningful conversation with them.

It's like try having a meaningful conversation with apes or fish.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

They are demonic entities. They are superhuman in intelligence. Angels in heaven have their own divine language that is not of earthly origin so obviously they speak a language we aren't familiar with. But they can learn any human language they want.

Many people confuse demons as aliens because many don't know of the heavenly realm of existence and are not aware of who Satan and his demons are.

As for interdimensional? I don't think angels are interdimensional. That would mean they are part of the physical realm, yet they are above the physical realm of existence, they are in the spiritual realm, which we cannot see or understand. But that does not mean we cannot understand that the spiritual realm is real, and that what is physical comes from there. The very fact that we are able to easily understand that God exists in the spirit realm is proof that he is real. An animal does not understand spiritual things. And if we were not created our minds would have no need to understand these spiritual things.
edit on 3-3-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightHawk

I have read, That perhaps they exist on a different spectrum of light. I also have read that light is matter, so put two and two together. *shrug

At this point anything is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I would go along the lines of nephelim. If they are physical beings that is.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And for all we know the Stargate movie and series may be a documentary. Nothing wrong with speculation as such, but we know zip about these creatures, if they exist outside our minds at all. Only a few people relative to the worlds population claim to have seen them, although there seems to be some historical precedent.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You have to understand that the theory of E8xE8' heterotic superstrings, one of the types of superstrings incorporated within what physicists call "M-theory," predicts that two physical 10-d universes co-exist in 11-d space-time. One is the 10-d space-time sheet containing E8xE8' heterotic superstrings of ordinary matter that are singlet states of E8'. The other is a 10-d space-time sheet containing E8xE8' heterotic superstrings of so-called "shadow matter" that are singlet states of E8. The two sheets are separated by a narrow gap extending along the 10th dimension of space predicted by (N=8) supergravity theories that require space-time to be 11-d. Each type of superstring is confined to its own space-time sheet. One type cannot travel along the gap into the other universe. Because each type is a singlet state with respect to the E8 or E8' symmetry group that operates in the other universe, it means that shadow matter is invisible to ordinary matter (and vice versa). Only gravity can act across the gap, coupling the two kinds of matter. It is what binds their haloes of dark matter (mostly shadow matter) to the visible matter making up galaxies.

Many species of ET have developed the technology to travel in either universe. There is nothing "interdimensional" about this whatsoever. Either universe occupies exactly the same nine dimensions of space predicted by superstring theory; they are merely separated along the extra, 10th dimension required by M-theory. Human beings have an invisible body composed of shadow matter, but they are unaware of it under normal circumstances and cannot step out in it (so-called "etheric body projection"). Much confusion exists concerning the status of ETs because they can pass through walls, become invisible, etc., suggesting that they are paraphysical creatures akin to demons or spirits, when in reality this merely demonstrates that - unlike most humans - they have developed over thousands and millions of years of evolution their ability to move from one physical universe easily to the other coexisting alongside it. Christianity and other western religions have only two versions of reality: the physical universe and the "afterlife" (heaven, purgatory, hell). Unwilling to accept that life may exist on other planets and in other galaxies, many of the adherents of these religions are forced to interpret ALL aliens as demons/djinns. This is at odds with the friendly attitude extended to human abductees by some of these beings. So some Christians suggest that certain species of aliens may be angels. Why non-physical angels should go about their otherwordly business abducting humans and sometimes pretending to come from outer space is quite another problem, and it shows the absurdity of this interpretation, which is based upon ignorance of both discoveries in theoretical physics and the mystical traditions of eastern religions, which have much larger schemes of classification of non-human beings. Some aliens were born in the familiar universe of planets, stars and galaxies but have developed the technology to step over into the parallel shadow matter universe, which is just as big as the one known to astronomers and just as teeming with life (only our culture dismisses reported sightings of it as mythical/superstitious, etc). Other species originate in the invisible shadow matter universe and become visible in our universe (their vehicles appearing on radar screens, etc) only when it suits them. This coming into visibility does NOT imply or even require that they are entirely superphysical beings, i.e., demons or angels. It is a false inference made only by Christian fundamentalists, whose categories of understanding are insufficient. Instead, the meaning of the word "physical" needs to be expanded from its traditional, religious-based, meaning as the antithesis of "spiritual" by taking into account new insights being made in the community of theoretical physicists, discoveries and new understandings that have not yet seeped into mainstream culture because they remain highly mathematical speculations.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How are you certain of this? Where are you getting your information from? First hand experience?

I want to believe but where is the proof?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's a huge assumption to make right there... I've been looking for evidence since 1969, that any off-world intelligence even exist. That has kept me busy pondering enough without speculating what it is, or where it's from 😁

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
At this point the universe is so large and so empty it's almost ridiculous to think they traveled to our little rock in a tiny ship to do basically nothing with us.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The so-called 'Greys' are most likely, some sort of bipedial 'dinosauroid' species from another star system; including them being warm-blooded, but somewhat different than the warm blooded system that homo sapiens have.

Since I don't believe in the existence of 'inter-dimensional' realms...nuts an bolts starships that can travel in the superluminal realm during interstellar travel, could be quite conceivable, since we have had eyewitness accounts of UAP's in our own planet's atmosphere.

You might have hit the nail on the head about these ET's possibly using some sort of laser holography --- But it might have to be a planned, staged event for them, like at some remote alien starbase, where they would use it as a form of communication during a Close Encounter of the Third Kind with one of us; without us even realizing that we experienced such an encounter at that moment of ET contact.

Also...the ET's might possibly use laser holography as a form of camouflage...using it to hide an actual ET sentient being from our prying eyes, who is possibly decked-out with an armored (high-tech) mirror camouflage suit, that makes the creature literally impossible to see --- Unless you know what you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think the 'Greys' are a built-for-purpose construct which allows the entities within them to travel without leaving their place of origin. Mind and technology merged together, which is something the human race could be heading toward and we will become the 'aliens' on other far off planets. Eventually.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
I think the 'Greys' are a built-for-purpose construct which allows the entities within them to travel without leaving their place of origin. Mind and technology merged together, which is something the human race could be heading toward and we will become the 'aliens' on other far off planets. Eventually.

THIS!

I have also kinda believed that the grays are Future human, travelling to the past .. or something like that. Space and other anomalies have a tendency to bend the rules of space/time

Ive always felt that because of our size / planet : Things happen differently in space, time wise. Like, honey I shrunk the kids.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well interdimensional is nice, validating wording translated it means 'it happens only in your head'
Which is true since there's zero proof of even the smallest impact, trace or anything of any grey outside the abductee/experiencers mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I believe beings that can travel interdimensionally to be far more advanced and older than the beings in our Galaxy and perhaps the physical Universe abroad.

Often times, the answers to life can be found be observing Nature. As life progresses, it advances in a myriad of ways, each unique and dynamic. There are more than one way to accomplish a task and it's that uniqueness that separates each Species technologically.

Each tier of advancement takes a very long time.

We're at the bottom folks. I don't think we're worth an Alien invasion Militarily speaking.

More like, drawing the attention of some space dwelling organism that feeds on worlds, ripe with biological matter, a rare resource among the cosmos.

We project these fears in giant monster movies, perhaps a distant genetic memory of abuse long ago...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well main idea behind it is that they are not aliens, or not any where from outer space, and are actually locally from Earth, but where. Maybe a space between two spaces, or in between seconds.

I dont doubt the possibility that if something was alien, it similar to what ever could be here.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good points you've mentioned there but are aliens really demonic in nature?
I see demons as abandoned spiritual entities that were thrown into another realm that we don't yet understand why.
Demons were also one of God's creations in very ancient times before mankind was created.
If our God created aliens as well, then we're talking about God of cosmos.
I think the Bible and many ancient texts described as God(s) are God(s) of planet earth.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
And for all we know the Stargate movie and series may be a documentary. Nothing wrong with speculation as such, but we know zip about these creatures, if they exist outside our minds at all. Only a few people relative to the worlds population claim to have seen them, although there seems to be some historical precedent.

Check out 1994 Ruwa Zimbabwe UFO encounter (aka Ariel school UFO encounter).

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

The so-called 'Greys' are most likely, some sort of bipedial 'dinosauroid' species from another star system; including them being warm-blooded, but somewhat different than the warm blooded system that homo sapiens have.

Since I don't believe in the existence of 'inter-dimensional' realms...nuts an bolts starships that can travel in the superluminal realm during interstellar travel, could be quite conceivable, since we have had eyewitness accounts of UAP's in our own planet's atmosphere.

You might have hit the nail on the head about these ET's possibly using some sort of laser holography --- But it might have to be a planned, staged event for them, like at some remote alien starbase, where they would use it as a form of communication during a Close Encounter of the Third Kind with one of us; without us even realizing that we experienced such an encounter at that moment of ET contact.

Also...the ET's might possibly use laser holography as a form of camouflage...using it to hide an actual ET sentient being from our prying eyes, who is possibly decked-out with an armored (high-tech) mirror camouflage suit, that makes the creature literally impossible to see --- Unless you know what you're looking for.

Yes very interesting stuff.
It still amazes me still to this day after many centuries of recorded and reported encounters with aliens, none I mean there are simply lacking in cases of anyone having come into direct physical contact with them.
They're doing it remotely and have the technology to manipulate things.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well interdimensional is nice, validating wording translated it means 'it happens only in your head'
Which is true since there's zero proof of even the smallest impact, trace or anything of any grey outside the abductee/experiencers mind.

Check out 1994 Ruwa Zimbabwe UFO encounter, aka Ariel school UFO encounter.
There are recorded footage of interviews with school kids on youtube.

Zimbabwe's economy went down the toilet after this incident.
I know it's off topic and need for another thread of discussion but is it just a coincidence that their economy was doing fairly well up to mid 1990's before abruptly reversing its course and going bankrupt heading into 2000 ?
edit on 3-3-2021 by Dumbdowned because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I have heard interviews of supposed people with high military background that state the “aliens” living in the earth are demons/demonic and the aliens that come and go from space are angels. It is almost a literal interpretation of heaven and hell with the demons living in fiery depths of earth. Is it possible that they are inter dimensional?

I would say yes but I believe that there are inter dimensional and non-inter dimensional “aliens”. I love this topic but mentally for me it gets difficult trying to visualize the different dimensions and how they work together. I recently watched a documentary on gravity and one of the theories they had was gravity was most likely inter dimensional due to some of the measurements they had performed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join