It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands reportedly attempt to obtain easily forged vaccinated certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well, ask your friend if you can see their Covid vaccination card, give him/her $10 to take a photo of it, then photoshop the crap out of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Aren't they clever enough to do that easily forged American currency?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Interesting that Israel is taking the mark of the beat before any other country, soo much for the God chosen, or that is what the bible said.

They are the ones who keep screwing everything up in their own God's eyes.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like a promising new business venture, selling vaccine verification cards. I know someone who could probably make those and even possibly make them seem legitimate when scanned and compared. I think the guy still does that kind of hacking stuff, although he must be fifty by now, maybe he got tired of it already.

Count me in! I have been wondering how I can get a forged pass when they roll this out in the UK.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Because a lot of us just don’t care about Covid.

Because caring makes people lie. The man that doesn't care
about anything has nothing to lie about or fear.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We all knew that this was going to happen, and it's one of the top reasons why countries like Britain have said that they are extremely reluctant to recognize vaccine passports.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Sign me up, I want one of those.

If you don't want to have the covid shot, then that is your right, you've looked at the science and you've made an informed decision based on the data that you have available.

BUT when you use a fake certificate you are denying other people this same right. You are taking away their ability to make an informed choice by giving them fake data.

It's like a girl saying "you don't need to use a condom, I'm on the pill", right before sex. She lied to you, and took away your ability to make an informed choice by giving you false information. Or somebody telling you that the don't have herpes, when they know that they do.

If you don't want to get the shot then don't but don't try to trick other people into thinking that you have.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have a question.

I see a fair few posters saying they are willing to buy/make forged vax certificates. What are you going to do when (if) they slap a 10 year custodial sentence on it for doing so?

Thanks
FA

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

My guess is that some will use this to usher in ID 2020
www.biometricupdate.com...
(this article is from Sept 2019--I especially enjoy the update/clarification aimed toward conspiracy theorists at the end)

Bingo! The majority won’t see this coming and refuse to believe even when you tell them. I wonder how easy it is to forge a quantum dot tattoo?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why is there a need for a vaccine passport anyway? It’s simple enough to store the names and details of people as they get vaccinated and keep them on record. That information can be shared with interested third parties and checked against a mandatory digital ID. Which can be administered with the vaccine btw...

Welcome to the new age numptys

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Nickn3
Sign me up, I want one of those.

If you don't want to get the shot then don't but don't try to trick other people into thinking that you have.

Literally this entire thing is a gigantic hoax to implement a global economic and political oligarchy. If there's even a "virus" it's already been proven no worse than any other two-year cyclic virus, and that's using their forged numbers.

There's been plenty of posts here and elsewhere where the oligarchs have laid out their agenda and stated specifically they'd use a global "pandemic" as a means to frighten everyone into compliance. And now they're doing it.

They can lie and cheat to literally destroy everyone's lives, why are you denying me that right?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I have a question.

I see a fair few posters saying they are willing to buy/make forged vax certificates. What are you going to do when (if) they slap a 10 year custodial sentence on it for doing so?

Thanks
FA
Is cower in fear of the authority of the supreme leaders the answer you’re looking for?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Oh, the irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join