It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Biden, knock knock.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Embassies being bombed again.

A weak president makes for an emboldened terror front. This would not have happened under Trump, Iran is playing with fire now. Israel won't take this muc h longer. Iran backed cells are becoming increasingly aggressive and bold amidst Joe Bidens weak regime.

Embassy attacked

"Broadly, what we have said is that we will hold Iran responsible by the attacks, by the provocations of its proxies," the State Department's Price told reporters."

By releasing their funds from Korea eh Joe?

What exactly did Joe Biden think would happen by emboldening Iran? Going to restore their funding? What kind of crazy pills is he on!?

Added to this a flesh eating bacteria in Australia and a deadly strain of Covid (apparently) in cali'. Think the days is close?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Iran is in control of Iraq it will get far worse.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Now that they have a new meat puppet 'in office', the fake ass terrorism started up again.
All designed to stoke fear and get behind sending more troops and making more money.

Personally, I'd rather have the Phony ass terrorism script unfold than the fake ass corona script.

This is just another battle in the epic war of Old Money (kings, queens, emperors, blue-blood families) vs New Money (Corporations, groups, accords, NWO)

Learn how to start a fire anywhere and eat anything anytime.

edit on 23-2-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The MIC is back in business baby! C'mon man!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Obama 2.0

I'm convinced its Obama in that earpiece of his. And Kamala has her hand up his back propping him up!

I prayed he would find wisdom but I have serious doubts.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Somewhere Tulsi Gabbard lets out a single cry, and goes right back to being hot but useless

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This would not have happened under Trump

But it did.
www.npr.org...

And in 2019
time.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Both times Trump responded and put a point blank end to their foolishness. What's Biden going to do? Limpwritesly beg China to let him scold Iran?

Trump was all over this. He even had the top military general in Iran sorted. Biden. . . . . . . Crickets.

All his troops are in DC forever. Gotta' stop that evil!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Biden doesn't care. He'll slip them 10 billion under the rug so they hopefully skip us. It only took a couple of bomb drops by Trump for them to crawl back into their caves.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Obama 2.0

I'm convinced its Obama in that earpiece of his. And Kamala has her hand up his back propping him up!

I prayed he would find wisdom but I have serious doubts.

Where? Under the couch cushion looking for quarters?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Both times Trump responded and put a point blank end to their foolishness. What's Biden going to do? Limpwritesly beg China to let him scold Iran?

Trump was all over this. He even had the top military general in Iran sorted. Biden. . . . . . . Crickets.

Clearly Trump didn't "put a point blank end to their foolishness". Because here we are.

But, white man bad, I get it.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Clearly Trump didn't "put a point blank end to their foolishness". Because here we are.

You're joking, right? The whole point is that with Trump out of office and democrats controlling the Congress, the terrorists are already back to their games because there's nobody there with the balls to stop them now. What the hell do you expect Trump to do from his house?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You're joking, right? The whole point is that with Trump out of office and democrats controlling the Congress, the terrorists are already back to their games because there's nobody there with the balls to stop them now. What the hell do you expect Trump to do from his house?

He gets it. But he ain’t sharing it!🤪

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

"Already back to their games"...the same games they've been at through many many presidents now.

You think Trump has balls? You're the one that's joking. He couldn't even show up to Biden's inauguration. Or walk with his people to the Capitol building like he said he would. Balls. Give me a break. That guy is what he says he can grab whenever he wants.

I expect nothing from Trump? Why would I? He's done.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Iran has the goods on Biden...just as it did on Obama and HRC.
Their billions are being loaded aboard the planes as we speak.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I see what you're doing. So I'll.give you the answer every liberal wants.

Also..... Trump is white, I have no idea what you even meant by that? Some weird racial twist?

Accept Jesus you need it.

I'm sorry, I was wrong, you are just too clever to debate and I shouldnt have mentioned this, it won't happen again, please dont report me.

Btw, the fact you're conveniently ignoring basically everything Biden has said, and is doing around Iran, is just weird. It's like you're wilfully blind?

An honest answer please. What do you think Biden is going to do, other than give Iran money? Biden claims he wont lift sanctions yet on the 19th he said "were going to re-open talks with Iran" and you CAN NOT have a deal without the sanctions being lifted, Iran will reject it and YOU KNOW IT, but carrying water for 'your guy's is more important.

You want Iran to enrich to 60 too? Cmon man.....

No really, please answer that....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

“What we will not do is lash out and risk an escalation that plays into the hands of Iran, and contributes to their attempts to further destabilise Iraq,” US State Department spokesman Ned Price said.

link

It just happened. So, I don't know what Biden will do. We will see and then judge, yeah?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

This would not have happened under Trump

But it did.
www.npr.org...

And in 2019
time.com...

Didn't he eliminate an Iranian General in a focused strike?

That soon hushed the war drums eh?
edit on 2322021 by Wide-Eyes because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Sorry man, I posted before reading your post.

That General he took out was really something though.

Completely stopped any escalation in it's tracks.

Imagine the bloodshed if Trump hadn't made that decision?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

You already know what he will do. Be honest about it.

He's going to blame Trump for fostering 'bad relations' with Iran and then offer an olive branch in the form of pallets of cash and an 'agreement' on the Iranaian nuclear deal.

It's not rocket science. Hes distanced himself from Israel and prefers dictators and despots.

Maybe Trump just needed to accept the Ayatollahs 'difference of cultural norms'.... The guy Is EVIL!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join