It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bed shake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a while ago this happened for like a month. i would go into bed and rest then when i am about to go to sleep my bed starts to shake. whats with this?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You know what dude, Same thing happens to me at least once a week. either i wake up cause the bed is shaking or i'll be half asleep and suddenly the bed will shake!!! sometimes i feel like something jumps on the bed too. I have No idea what it is or what it could be. I tend to ignore it and just go to bed.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm glad that doesn't happen to me in the context you are talking about it.

I used to be concious while in bed and get the feeling that it is spinning however...is this what you are talking about?

Has the bed ever shook while you were fully concious?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Dear Lord, the same thing happens to me. Its not so much shaking as it feels that somebody bumped against it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe you're having seizures and don't even realize it. That could be a possibility.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It could be two things first it can be some entity playing games or trying to communicate if you believe in entities.

Second and better to digest is that when the body is ready to fall in deep sleep, it jerks and you get the feeling that somebody is shaking your bed or that you should fell in the bed.

It happens to me all the time, and I also had witness my husband waking up from one of the jerks looking at me and asking me why I have just waken him up.

So don't worry.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
when i have sex with my wife, my bed shakes too

hmm..

seriously.. (to you and everyone else)

when one encounter paranormal experience (especially of the negative kind), it normally means two things, listed in the relative of probability

1) some entity is trying to tell/warn you a good/mis fortune a around the corner

2) some entity is displeased at you, possibly because you disturbed the energy/field that they dwell in

it is also possible that they wanted you to help them to do/archieve something they need/wanted to do, but usually... if you are the kind of people that capable of doing/giving what they want, you should at least realise this by yourself

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well, its been happening for years, no matter where i am or where i live, so the entity must follow me around.
My husband doesnt feel it, but i certainly do.
I sleep with a light on just in case

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

2) some entity is displeased at you, possibly because you disturbed the energy/field that they dwell in

well, the ghost is entering our field, we not his or her

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm im wordering if this could be a form of sleep paralysis (sp)

Where you are half in reality and half in dream state.

What happens after the bed shaking? do you get up? or just go to sleep?

Might be an idea to set a video up in the room and record it during the night as this may hold dome of the answers

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This same thing happened to me several times over about a one year period in the same house. Usually it was in that state where I was drifting off to sleep and the bed would start shaking slightly. Generally I thought I was dreaming, but one time it seemed to keep going even after I was completely awake. This occurence made me get out of the bed and go downstairs, and it took awhile before I had the nerve to go back upstairs. Once I moved the bed shaking never occurred again

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
I used to be concious while in bed and get the feeling that it is spinning however...is this what you are talking about?

Has the bed ever shook while you were fully concious?

1.no
2.yes it has shook while i was fully concious

originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Maybe you're having seizures and don't even realize it. That could be a possibility.

i don't think so cause i have been fully concious some of the times it has happened and on those times it was around 2 secounds after i got in my bed and i was looking around to see what was causing this.

originally posted by asalaHmm im wordering if this could be a form of sleep paralysis (sp)

Where you are half in reality and half in dream state.

What happens after the bed shaking? do you get up? or just go to sleep?

Might be an idea to set a video up in the room and record it during the night as this may hold dome of the answers.

Where you are half in reality and half in dream state? some of the times
What happens after the bed shaking? do you get up? or just go to sleep? if i where sleeping i would not feel it cause im a hard sleeper. if i where a wake i would just go to sleep cause it would stop in like 5-8 min.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
when you are about to fall asleep your mind is in an altered state so you are more aware of the physic plane so to speak. this bed shaking action is not the bed but your enegery. it proberbly shakes all the time you are just not aware of it until your mind opens to the astral plane. the shakeing is caused by a disterbence in your energy field, now why the disturbance is there is for you to figure out.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's your pulse. I first noticed the bed shaking thing when I was really little and would lie down in the middle of my parent's bed. Just before conking out I'd feel the constant steady vibrations in the bed. It felt like it was coming FROM the bed. But after testing this and feeling my own pulse and calming my breathing and everything I realized how obvious this is..its just YOUR pulse sending waves out and gently vibrating the bed.

It's not some otherworld entities LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ohhhh!!!My god that has happened about twice to me!But the wierd thing is that it doesnt seem to scare me!! Relived to know iam not the only one its happened to!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

My thoughts also.
Are you sure it's not you shaking and not the bed.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

My thoughts also.
Are you sure it's not you shaking and not the bed.

i am 99.9% sure i am not the one shaking the bed cause i have ran out of my bed one time when this happened and i could see it shaking. Every one in my house thought i was crazy when i told them.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
this bed shaking has stoped for around 1 month. but thats cause i went into another bedroom in my house and have been sleeping there.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sometimes after a heavy workout, I get rapid involuntary musclespasms when my neurons are trying to "unload" and go to remsleep. Especially when I worked back or legs, that can cause me to shake the bed.

People with sleep apnee of sleep paralysis have often similar experiences as their "unloading" switch to REM sleep doesn't happen correctly and either get restless legs or feel completely frozen.

Other than that I have woken up a few times from bedshaking because I life in a geological active area (natural gas-extraction, causing minor earthtrembles).

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Beds have feelings too, my dog sleeps on the bed during the day fleas attack the bed during the nite my bed shakes, i to went to another bed in different room alls well now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join