It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo: FBI Launches Probe; Gov Threatened To "Destroy" Lawmaker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Coumo needs to be removed from office for what he did and for what he did to cover up his mistake. I can see a governor believing people toting science which was not legitimate science, but he covered it up instead of just coming out with the truth and that is the problem. You hire people to advise you, which he did, but he should have fired those people when he found that their advice was completely wrong, When a person destroys people's lives just for recognition or for prestige, that person is evil. He may not have profited financially from his actions, he was trying to make himself look more important which is another kind of profit. It is now too late to say sorry, he knew he made a mistake and covered it up. He also influenced other Democrat governors including ours to do the same stupid thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nothing will happen to Cuomo.

He's a democrat.

*shrugs*

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good point

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

the Michigan Supreme court limited them and she turned them over to the head of Michigan health and human services . This person is in control of the lockdowns and our wonderful state legislature hasn't done any thing .

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
and remember, this clown was being floated as a great choice for POTUS.
just sayin.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would love it if Green Goblin actually got canned and slammed for his actions.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cuomo killed more New Yorkers than Osama Bin Laden.

Wow!! Estimated at almost 8,000.

Interesting perspective Tat.

Nope, 15,000 +

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Fits in with the Democrat narrative last year to blame Trump as Cuomo did. Now that the election is over and there are no political points to gain They will eat their own. Another stellar job by the always winning Democratic team.
edit on 19-2-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's like saying Cuomo killed more New Yorkers than Gandhi.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
As this unfolds Cuomo is getting further and further underwater. At what point is it going to get over his head and he is forced to resign? I think we may see it this weekend because I don’t think this one is going to lose momentum, not with the loss of life associated with it.

You mean china? China getting a huge pass on this one.

I despise Cuomo...but this virus was so new, its was very unknown. There was no protocol...had to make decisions on hunches. Learn as you go

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

China shouldn’t get a pass and neither should Cuomo it’s just at this point in time Cuomo is the lightning rod and rightfully so. What he did considering all the other scenes such as the hospital ship and Gavit center was in my opinion intentional.

For how much this virus is affecting the world the truth is going to come out and China will feel the pain from all around the world. They are in real serious trouble in terms of feeding their people. There is going to be a time when no one is going to help them

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Bloodworth

China shouldn’t get a pass and neither should Cuomo it’s just at this point in time Cuomo is the lightning rod and rightfully so. What he did considering all the other scenes such as the hospital ship and Gavit center was in my opinion intentional.

For how much this virus is affecting the world the truth is going to come out and China will feel the pain from all around the world. They are in real serious trouble in terms of feeding their people. There is going to be a time when no one is going to help them

True. Did Cuomo not use the navy ship and javits center because it would make trump look good?

What i strange, the last year deep in the woods is a state college. Since the pandemic a hummer has blocked access to the campus.

They are building a huge tent hospital and continue to do so. I dont think it has ever seen one patient

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I think if you apply it out, he is the inspiration for about half the Covid deaths in the US. Because a few other Governors condemned the elderly by bunking the infected in nursing homes...especially when those $30,000 federal paychecks came with the infected. Ohio, Michigan, California to name a few.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Add Governor Wolf of Pennsylvania to that list.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You tell me: Is this the point where Cuomo is eaten alive for sending old people in havens of infection to meet their demise?

One can only hope. Between this and the Vaudeville act he put on daily with Fredo only underscores what a buffoonish micromanager he really is, he should be beaten by every family member who lost a loved one.

ETA: Duh. Resign or apologize and learn and become a better leader?

-Christopher C. Cuomo (@ChrisCuomo) February 18, 2021

edit on 19-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I just did the MS News Poll.
Currently, 67% of respondents think Andrew Serial Killer Cuomo should resign.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

IMPEACH CUOMO...Impeachment all the rage these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I like my idea better.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I like my idea better.

Oh, I do too.
They could always do it after he resigns. He won't have a NY State Police contingent guarding him then.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Oh, I do too.
They could always do it after he resigns. He won't have a NY State Police contingent guarding him then.

They should do it before, during and after he resigns.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join