It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo: FBI Launches Probe; Gov Threatened To "Destroy" Lawmaker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Careful ... Not the MudPit ... Finally some 'real' political news to share.

Full Title: NY Dems Move To End Cuomo Emergency Powers As FBI Launches Probe; Lawmaker Says Gov Threatened To "Destroy" Him
Link-a-Dink
It is looking increasingly certain that Democrats in the NY State legislator - both the state assembly and the Senate - will move to strip Gov. Andrew Cuomo of his emergency COVID powers, imposed nearly 1 year ago, just days after the first cases were confirmed in New York.

Overnight, a flurry of unflattering news reports hit. In one, a New York Democrat, Assemblyman Ron Kim, said the governor had threatened to "destroy" him after Kim criticized a top Cuomo staffer heard on tape telling state lawmakers that Cuomo had worried the Trump Administration would try to use deaths in NY's nursing homes - eventually found to be nearly twice the number initially reported - as a "political football" to attack Cuomo.

More importantly for Cuomo, it was reported last night that leaders of the New York State Senate would move to strip Cuomo of his emergency pandemic powers granted during the pandemic, an extremely rare rebuke for the governor from Democrats within his own party. The Senate’s measures, which could be voted on as soon as next week, highlight the growing animosity between Cuomo and state lawmakers since the governor admitted to intentionally withholding critical data on virus-related deaths from the state legislature in a Monday holiday press briefing.
You tell me: Is this the point where Cuomo is eaten alive for sending old people in havens of infection to meet their demise? You might hear me say that COVID-19 is just another Corona Virus, but that doesn't mean a Corona virus won't kill old people. Especially if those old people aren't given immediate and appropriate treatment.

Cuomo certainly knew his confinement of these old folk would end in some of them dying. I think he should be appropriately charged.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
“We investigated ourselves and found that it was all, in fact, Donald Trump’s fault.”

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Cuomo killed more New Yorkers than Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As this unfolds Cuomo is getting further and further underwater. At what point is it going to get over his head and he is forced to resign? I think we may see it this weekend because I don’t think this one is going to lose momentum, not with the loss of life associated with it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So, we need to use lawmakers, to remove "emergency" powers?

Is this not what people warned about, with these dictators? Only emergency I'm seeing, is the abuse of powers, from an emergency.

Does the witch of the great lakes, still have her "emergency" powers?
edit on 2/18/2021 by Nivhk because: Warned, not wanted. Eff Google AC

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I don't think a graceful resignation will fly this time.

After purposefully killing people and lying, and a slap on the wrist, with a lifetime government pension?

Give me a break. Disgrace him.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I doubt they want to get rid of him because of what he did with the nursing homes. More like using it as an excuse to get him out because he doesn't fit progressive stack as deserving to (as a white male) to be a position of authority in the Party and the fact they do seem to be in a corner they don't want to be by supporting a murderer of the elderly.

It's a public perception thing and their backs are against the wall and it's an opportunity to get someone at the top of the stack elected.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If I was a betting man, I'd bet that Cuomo will receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Wonderful news.

The psychopathy and narcissism runs deep with that one.

A thorough investigation might find his advisors in McKinsey & Company complicit as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got to have high death rates to justify locking healthy people in their homes!
edit on 18-2-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
If I was a betting man, I'd bet that Cuomo will receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Yeah...and he already got his EMMY for his role in handling Covid.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cuomo killed more New Yorkers than Osama Bin Laden.

Wow!! Estimated at almost 8,000.

Interesting perspective Tat.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah...and he already got his EMMY for his role in handling Covid.

Yep the narrative was set long ago that Cuomo was the greatest at handling COVID and everything Trump was saying about Cuomo's handling was a lie.

The complicit media will do their best to bury the story, while the corrupt FBI will find every excuse to not prosecute him.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Horror!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Any one of us would have advised Cuomo differently given the little information we've been able to pin down regarding COVID.

I knew, we all knew, by early February last year that the elderly were particularly vulnerable.

This was purposefully done.

A genocide, really. I'm trying not to write hyperbole, but there is no other word to describe Cuomo and CO's evil actions.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Any one of us would have advised Cuomo differently given the little information we've been able to pin down regarding COVID.

I knew, we all knew, by early February last year that the elderly were particularly vulnerable.

A genocide, really. I'm trying not to write hyperbole, but there is no other word to describe Cuomo and CO's evil actions.

It was INTENTIONAL.
They wanted a BIGGER body count for Covid back then...in order to forward their control and narrative.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It was INTENTIONAL.
They wanted a BIGGER body count for Covid back then...in order to forward their control and narrative.

Mail in voting was the goal.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It was INTENTIONAL.

Mail in voting was the goal.

Obliteration of the poor and the middle class was the goal.

Much easier to achieve with the new administration though!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
As this unfolds Cuomo is getting further and further underwater. At what point is it going to get over his head and he is forced to resign? I think we may see it this weekend because I don’t think this one is going to lose momentum, not with the loss of life associated with it.

If it was just the NY senators going after him I think he would just ignore them and undermine their legitimacy in the press, which is exactly the kind of behavior they accused Trump of, but with the FBI investigation it may be his best option to resign.

I wonder how long before globalist scumbags are giving him financial rewards for his great work on COVID.
edit on 2/18/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
Oh I don’t think it will get him off the hook but if they are already looking to strip him of power how much trust do they have in any further action he does? I hope they nail this guy especially with the attitude he and his brother have carried themselves with. Then factor in the book he wrote which conveniently left all of this out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join