It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophecy for the end of times.....Antichrist and the whole world...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
From Instructions and Prophesies
of Father Seraphim of Vyrytsa.

The Holy Elder could see not only the future lives of people, but also the future of our church and the country. The witness to it is his poetry written in 1939:

The storm will pass over the land of Russia God will forgive the sins of Russian men The Holy Cross in its majestic splendor Will shine above the churches' domes again The bells will ring awakening from horror From sins to salvation The holy houses of the Lord will open their doors And faith in God will bring us all together.

As those witnesses remember, the blessed Elder said: " the East will be baptized in Russia. The Heavenly Kingdom and those on earth who understand pray for the enlightening of the East."

"The time will come when Russia will be torn into pieces.
The entire country will be partitioned first and then despoiled.
The West will welcome the decay of Russia and till a certain time will agree that China takes the eastern part of Russia.
Japanese will lay their hands on The Far East of Russia and the Chinese - on Siberia; they will move to Siberia, marry Russians, and in the long run by means of treachery and deceit, will occupy the territory of Siberia all way to Ural. When they are ready to go further, the West will resist it."

"Many countries will assail Russia,
but She will hold out, although She will loose a major part of its territory. The war mentioned by the prophets and the Holy Gospel, will cause the unification of mankind.
People in the world will understand that they are moving to a dead end, destruction of everything live, and will eventually elect a Common Government - this will be a precursor of the enthronement of Antichrist. Then, the persecution of Christians will start all over, people will flee to Russia in huge numbers, and one will need to go with the first, for many who stay will perish."

more from this web site/////
www.russia-hc.ru...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here are more prophecies..relates to previous ones that I put forth here in the post......

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Μοναχός Ιωσήφ του Βατοπεδίου, .....Elder Iosefof Vatopediou//spelling ?

J.: This is the beginning of these events, troublesome events, military ones...
The movers and shakers of this evil are the J. They are being prompted to do this by the devil, in order to start this,... in order to destroy the seed of Orthodoxy in Greece and in Russia.
This will be their chief obstacle to world domination.
And they nevertheless will compel the Turks to come here, to Greece, in order to begin their work; and Greece, although she has a government, does not, in reality, have a government, as such. She lacks strength, and the Turks will come here.
This will be the moment when Russia, too, will move her forces, in order to repel the Turks. Events will develop thus: when Russia goes to Greece's aid, the Americans and NATO will attempt to prevent this, in order that there might be no union, no merger, between two Orthodox nations.
They will also arouse other powers, such as the Japanese and others. There will be great slaughter upon the territory of the former Byzantine Empire.
Of those who perish, there will be some 600 million, alone. The Vatican will also participate greatly in all this, in order to impede the growing role of Orthodoxy and prevent such unification. Thus will Divine providence find its fulfillment.
www.esoterica.gr...

These are NOT my own prophecies......
helen....

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks helen.

Cant wait for more

Me, I think maybe more time and study is and would be a good thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And here are a few more....

RUSSIAN AND GREEK "END-TIMES" PROPHECIES --
DO THEY REALLY "CONTRADICT" EACH OTHER?

QUOTE///There are those who are of the opinion that the GREEK prophecies and the RUSSIAN prophecies dealing with the "End-Times" appear to contradict one another.
But, is this really the case?
If anyone actually takes the time to study -- if not,
let us say, ALL of them, then, at the very least, MOST of -- the prophecies in question (of which there are MANY MORE than just a mere TWO, extending chronologically even from Old Testament times -- those of holy prophets such as Esdras [3 Esdras 12, 32-34],
for example -- to our own day), he will realize that,
far from competing with each other,
they actually serve to COMPLEMENT one another (not unlike the so-called "Synoptic" Gospels and the Gospel According to St. John).

In addition,
the vast majority of these prophecies state that Constantinople will be liberated from the Turks,
either by the Russian Nation (specifically so-named), or by a flaxen-haired people (and/or their Ruler) from the Northern Land (a common designation for Russia).

There was an inscription, for example, upon the tomb of Emperor St. Constantine the Great, which prophesied the coming of the Russians.

St. Methodios of Patara and Emperor Leo "the Wise" (otherwise known as "the Philosopher") also left a large number of extremely extensive prophecies to the effect that...

"The Russian people ... will vanquish the adherents of ... Ismail [the reference here is to the Muslims,
in general,
or to the Turks,
in particular,
as being the descendants of Ismail, Abraham's son by his Egyptian maidservant, Hagar - Trans.] and, will occupy the Seven-hilled City [of Constantinople]..."

St. Methodius of Patara (+ ca. 311-312) even goes so far as to refer to the Ruler of this Northern nation by the titles (in the Slavonic translation) of "The Tsar'-Autocrat and the Grand Prince of Moskovia", over eight centuries before the first hut in Moscow ever saw the light of day -- and over twelve centuries before ever there was an autocratic Tsar' in Rus'.

The Ruler of this Northern nation will replace the Crescent atop Haghia Sophia with the Cross, converting that structure back from being a mosque to being an Orthodox Christian Temple.

"The Orthodox Cross will gleam upon [the Cathedral of Ste.]
Sophia in the Royal City [of Constantinople.
And the City ...] will be filled with the smoke of frankincense and with prayer, and will blossom like unto an heavenly white lily.
A great destiny is foreordained for Russia.
Therefore will she suffer, in order that she might be purified and kindle the light of revelation unto the nations."

"Forechosen by the Lord-God Himself", this Orthodox Monarch will arise "in exile" and will be the last Orthodox Christian Ruler that this world will ever see -:

("Stand, stand in awe!" [the voice of Christ will be heard to say, following the liberation of Constantinople.]
"Run,
hasten,
to the lands to the right [of Constantinople, i.e., to the North].
There ye shall find a man renowned, wondrous and brave. Take him for your Master, for he is My [Christ's] friend, and those who carry out his will do thus fulfill Mine own....");

Spiritually splendid but brief will be the reign of this last Emperor over the entire Orthodox Christian Oecumene, lasting for but "the space of half an hour" (Rev. 8, 1), apocalyptically speaking, for he will ultimately surrender his Realm to Christ -- after which will come the End of the Age and the Final Judgment.

Are These the End Times?

by Fr. Gordon Walker
web.archive.org...://www.antiochian.org/midwest/Articles/AreTheseTheEndTimesNB.htm

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know that David Eells speaks the truth about the end times. I had some very specific prophetic dreams that I later found by chance on his website www.americaslastdays.com. The exact same dreams confirming by the Holy Spirit that David teaches the truth.

The MP3 audio files that David produces and distributes on his site free of charge have made the Word of God alive to me as no other source ever has. They speak to end time events, the sovereignty of God, the foreshadowings and allusions to later events in old and new testament books. The sum total of the work that the Lord has given to David point to a level of engineering of the Word far beyond what we can conceive.

I recommend to everyone to spend their time listening to David's MP3 files and stopping the playback at each Bible verse and read it in context after asking the Lord to guide you into all truth, to teach you the truth in all things. You will be amazed as the Word opens up to you as never before over time. It is flat amazing to me. David has no theological degrees and will be the first to tell you that God uses those considered foolish to confound the wise and degreed.

For those who question me, Jesus Christ is the Son of God who left His heavenly glory to become a man, born of a virgin, who walked among as fully man and fully God. Jesus died on the cross, a horrible death, and took on Himself to become a curse to that we might receive the blessings and grace of God. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and lives victoriously sovereign, seated at the right hand of the father, until all enemies are placed under His feet. Jesus is come in the flesh now in us as we yield our lives to Him to allow Him to take over and bring His kingdom to this earth.

Spend your time on www.americaslastdays.com. You will find the truth there.

There is no way that any of these teachings in and of themselves will ever convince those who are not drawn by God through the Holy Spirit to Himself. The epistles of the New Testament speak of people in the end times who will be willingly ignorant of the savior and will proudly declare that they do not believe. I will no longer state these things about Jesus Christ as Lord as "my opinion". He is our sovereign Lord.

The time of Jacobs trouble is likely coming in the next 10 years. You may not believe what I have said now, but as the judgments against this world escalate in the next few years, many will come to believe and will turn to Jesus. Please do not be too proud to repent and turn to Him for your salvation. This is the point of the end times troubles. It will seperate the those who know Jesus and those who do not. It will burn away the chaff in the church so that they will take their proper place of bold ministry where the power of the Holy Spirit will confirm the Word of God being preached. It will refine the believer as Gold refines in the fire. Those who do know Jesus and have decided that they will not know Jesus will curse and persecute the true church of God. You will see all these things come to pass likely within the next 10 years.

Think about it. When you have say 100 people in an area that has food for only 50, what does man do in that situation.....all God has to do to bring judgment is to no longer provide some of the blessings He has provided all this time as man has cursed Him and said He is no longer needed. Check it out for yourself, due to a tiny parasite, 1/2 of all Honeybees in the US have been killed since September 2004. Without pollination, we will lose some of the major crops for which have been known in the US.

But don't worry, remember that, according to the "medical experts", starvation is a euphoric experience since it raises the ketones in the bloodstream, right? We will see how the people who wanted Terry Schiavo's peaceful starvation death will respond when it is their own
time to starve. Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to spam on this site managerie.....

(...sorry for the one line response mods...)

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very nice helen.

Again cant wait for more!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
WTF????????????????

I guess i'm in the wrong thread.
To much negative aura.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thought I would add.....

HOW STRONG IS THE E.U now?

I guess prophecy is for the benefit of our soul......as God intended..

Glory be to God.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have no doubt that those storming the stores for a supply of Depends where they ever to witness the end of times first hand, would be the very ones who continually preach this apocalyptic madness. From my perspective it is like watching a Jim Jones cult with a twist(ed bent.)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
hi/

This thread was was brought back so it can go into the Prophecies and Predictions' which are not my own.
Thanks!

helen

EDIT/
Confused as to what is Mysterious?
?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
JESUS IS COMING SOON!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

There is no truth in any of these. Why do men strive to make things so difficult.

"No man knows the day or hour"....what it is saying..."No man knows at exactly what time their children will be born, you might have a due date, but no one knows exactly, only the father "IN" heaven.

9 Months
40 Weeks
150 Days
3 Tri Bulations (Trimester)

This is the only door that comes to the father....it is very narrow, so much that it causes pain in childbirth....the hips of a woman.

When jesus spoke to Nicodimus...."If I tell you of earthly things and you don't understand....(procreation).....how then will you understand if I tell you of heavenly things...?" He didn't understand that it is the spirit of life....the breath that must go forward through the blood, by way of the semen in to the ovum....where jesus "prepares a place for you".

Denying the living son, is denying life....."to the least of these so to have you done unto me"....

The marriage supper OF the Lamb....is sperm entering egg....it's Nuclear.

Peace

[edit on 10-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

There is no truth in any of these. Why do men strive to make things so difficult.

"No man knows the day or hour"....what it is saying..."No man knows at exactly what time their children will be born, you might have a due date, but no one knows exactly, only the father "IN" heaven.

9 Months
40 Weeks
150 Days

This is the only door that comes to the father....it is very narrow, so much that it causes pain in childbirth....the hips of a woman.

When jesus spoke to Nicodimus...."If I tell you of earthly things and you don't understand....(procreation).....how then will you understand if I tell you of heavenly things...?" He didn't understand that it is the spirit of life....the breath that must go forward through the blood, by way of the semen in to the ovum....where jesus "prepares a place for you".

Denying the living son, is denying life....."to the least of these so to have you done unto me"....

Peace

Hi/

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing
but He revealeth His secret unto His servants,
the Prophets." (Amos 3, 7)

These prophecies hold as much respect as other prophecies on the forum.
What is a prophecy?
Let's take a look at what Scripture says...
"And He himself gave some to be apostles,
some prophets,
some evangelists,
and some pastors and teachers,
for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry,
for the edifying of the body of Christ." (Eph. 4:11)
All those that prophesy must be inspired by God through the Holy Spirit...
A prophecy cannot be about something wordly?
eg/winning tatts(gambling)or similar.
All prophecies inspired by God through the Holy Spirit must always relate to ones soul being for fear of God.
Prophecies were many in the Old Testament....All the prophets prophesied of the coming of a Messiah...too many to list here.

Is not Revelation, something that which is to be revealed?
Apocalypse?
To uncover something?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

9 Months
40 Weeks
150 Days

Peace

Hi/

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing
but He revealeth His secret unto His servants,
the Prophets." (Amos 3, 7)

These prophecies hold as much respect as other prophecies on the forum.
What is a prophecy?
Let's take a look at what Scripture says...
"And He himself gave some to be apostles,
some prophets,
some evangelists,
and some pastors and teachers,
for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry,
for the edifying of the body of Christ." (Eph. 4:11)
All those that prophesy must be inspired by God through the Holy Spirit...
A prophecy cannot be about something wordly?
eg/winning tatts(gambling)or similar.
All prophecies inspired by God through the Holy Spirit must always relate to ones soul being for fear of God.
Prophecies were many in the Old Testament....All the prophets prophesied of the coming of a Messiah...too many to list here.

Is not Revelation, something that which is to be revealed?
Apocalypse?
To uncover something?

IX
helen

Hello Helen. Good quote from Amos.

You know what is neat? Prophets. You know how prophets got their message out? Inspired Songs. They would go into a square and start jamming....literally. They would sing of things relevant to the times they were dealing in and not so much about future events, though some are future, but in the grand scheme they are all now.

Example....in your house I long to be, room by room patiently
Another....All you need is Love, All you need is love, All you need is LOVE LOVE, LOVE IS all you need.

All breath is spirit and proceeds from the thrown of the living God...His Host...Mankind. His will is shown to be true by those who live healthy (holy) and for one another to love each other and help each other. When this manifests it reflects that God is True....who does all of these things....Good and Evil, yet he is JUST then over abounds in MERCY...past his Just being....he give more to the host, more life, more mercy, more patience...."I have made you, I shall bare you"...

To send the spirit away, (to not procreate "covenant")(blood only) with out a host, will not grant you a host, in this life, or the life to come, to the 10th Generation....about 1000 years. (Blood and Water requires water breaking..."to give birth". "I will sing sing a new song"...)

Jesus means something. It means literally..."Self Existent Salvation". "Behold I am with you always even until the end of the Age..." He is always here, though we don't always have him.

He is not who you think he is, after all he is an image and many the world over are walking into something that "God forgive them they know not what they do". They don't realize they are handing themselves into the very traps they believe to be safe from, not heeding Gods word to not worship images...EVER (Passion of Christ images, Crucifix, Jesus paintings) for "I am who I am"....to the least of these have you done it unto me"....

When I die, the world dies...that is why "today you shall be with me in Paradise".....scattered.....Baal Cain OHHHH.

Jesus walks in all men in all of HEW MAN "Son of man"., but a "child shall lead them"....Listen to Whitney....she is prophesying....I believe children are our future...

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hey Helen just wanted to say, that the prophesies are true, it is the interpretations. Scripture is never open to personal interpretation...ever.

Jesus pulls you aside himself and reveals the burden you are about to take up as a slave. He grants you mark on your conscience or on your actions in life but what people must remember is that it is a double edged sword which he issues from his mouth.

This is done to reveal truth. It finds the dark spots in your life.

Jesus is The christ, but what people don't consider is that he is the Anti-christ. Only the true christ can be anti christ. It was not Jesus will too submit to death of his mind....the "PRIZE".....of the race.....carry the best mind to the finish line. He said he was not Good. He is Perfect, because he is everyone...pure justice.....Malkavich, Malkavich.

Also, He is the beginning and End. The last in line, but head of the house....The capstone of the pyr....the eye of fire.

Jesus came to the head, in the 60's. This is why you see the dove resting over them. He died in the 62, he arose apollon in 69....and I saw the Earth (aduma) with the moon as it's footstool with twelve Astr around here head...riding Tzolkn Rockets...then the Limb....

sorry so luce in the sky...tired.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He Himself said, “There­fore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect” (Matthew 24:44).

So why do you people keep setting dates for it? Take the fellow at his word, and follow the rest of the advice in Matt 24.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

He Himself said, “There­fore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect” (Matthew 24:44).

So why do you people keep setting dates for it? Take the fellow at his word, and follow the rest of the advice in Matt 24.

Once water breaks, and contractions start...then "Lightning Crashes"...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hi/

Setting of dates for the Final Judgment of God is not given to us to know.
Are we given 'signs' for when the end draws near?
Yes, there are many passages in Scripture where we are warned to be on the lookout...

Lets look at scripture..

"Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mark. 13:6).
The book of Revelation describes some of the striking miracles of the last and ultimate false prophet and promoter of the Antichrist.
The Apostle Paul explains to the Thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thess. 2:9).

What are the signs given?

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.
See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom.
And there will be famines,
pestilence,
and earthquakes in various places."
But people will become so hardened(all knowing and stuck in their own thoughts) that even these calamities will not turn them to repentance.
No morals whatsoever,hatred amongst the world,hatred amongst each other etc....
The last times with the time before the flood the Apostle Peter says: "As God did not spare the ancient world [in the time of Noah] bringing in the flood on the ungodly … and [later] turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorra into ashes, then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment" (2 Pet. 2:5-9).....this is how it is today, much worse then it was then.....
"And there will be signs in the sun........ for the powers of heaven will be shaken" (Mt. ch. 24; Mark. ch. 13 and Luke. ch. 21).

Prophecies are there for us to repent and live like Christ did.
Since this is pretty much not happening,the earth is showing us the signs that will awaken people to what and why it is happening....some listen, some dont, this is how it is.
The antichrist will be the final SIGN that the End is near....after his short appearance(7 years reign)well,the first 3 and half years(in scripture)will be a false show of himself,of which the two Prophets of God,Enoch and Elijah(Elias) shall preach about the End and judgment day coming and that he is the antichrist.....many people still wont believe and after 3 and half years, the two prophets shall be put to death....
The later 3 and half years.....prosecution of those that did NOT follow Antichrist shall begin and so the Apocalypse of S.John will all come to be.

quote///"And when these things [the sorrows of the last days] begin to come to pass then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near" (Lk 21:28)....people will begin to lose faith, but we are comforted by the Word of the Lord.
Apostles (Mt. 16:27; Mt. ch 24; Mk. 8:38; Lk 12:40 and 17:24; John. 14:3; Acts. 1:11; Jude 14-15; 1 John 2:28; 1 Pet. 4:13; 1 Cor. 4:5; 1 Thes. 5:2-6 and other places).
The Lord Jesus Christ described His Second Coming as being sudden and obvious to all: "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west; so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Prior to this, the "sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30).
Sign?
The SIGN of the Son of God is The CROSS.
IX
helen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hi/

Setting of dates for the Final Judgment of God is not given to us to know.
Are we given 'signs' for when the end draws near?
Yes, there are many passages in Scripture where we are warned to be on the lookout...

Lets look at scripture..

"Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mark. 13:6).
The book of Revelation describes some of the striking miracles of the last and ultimate false prophet and promoter of the Antichrist.
The Apostle Paul explains to the Thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thess. 2:9).

What are the signs given?

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.
See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom.
And there will be famines,
pestilence,
and earthquakes in various places."
But people will become so hardened(all knowing and stuck in their own thoughts) that even these calamities will not turn them to repentance.
No morals whatsoever,hatred amongst the world,hatred amongst each other etc....
The last times with the time before the flood the Apostle Peter says: "As God did not spare the ancient world [in the time of Noah] bringing in the flood on the ungodly … and [later] turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorra into ashes, then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment" (2 Pet. 2:5-9).....this is how it is today, much worse then it was then.....
"And there will be signs in the sun........ for the powers of heaven will be shaken" (Mt. ch. 24; Mark. ch. 13 and Luke. ch. 21).

Prophecies are there for us to repent and live like Christ did.
Since this is pretty much not happening,the earth is showing us the signs that will awaken people to what and why it is happening....some listen, some dont, this is how it is.
The antichrist will be the final SIGN that the End is near....after his short appearance(7 years reign)well,the first 3 and half years(in scripture)will be a false show of himself,of which the two Prophets of God,Enoch and Elijah(Elias) shall preach about the End and judgment day coming and that he is the antichrist.....many people still wont believe and after 3 and half years, the two prophets shall be put to death....
The later 3 and half years.....prosecution of those that did NOT follow Antichrist shall begin and so the Apocalypse of S.John will all come to be.

quote///"And when these things [the sorrows of the last days] begin to come to pass then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near" (Lk 21:28)....people will begin to lose faith, but we are comforted by the Word of the Lord.
Apostles (Mt. 16:27; Mt. ch 24; Mk. 8:38; Lk 12:40 and 17:24; John. 14:3; Acts. 1:11; Jude 14-15; 1 John 2:28; 1 Pet. 4:13; 1 Cor. 4:5; 1 Thes. 5:2-6 and other places).
The Lord Jesus Christ described His Second Coming as being sudden and obvious to all: "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west; so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Prior to this, the "sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven," and having seen it, "all the peoples of the world will mourn" (Mt. 24:30).
Sign?
The SIGN of the Son of God is The CROSS.
IX
helen

Most of the passages you list are in Aorist...a tense not used in Latin. It is imperfect or "Not completed". This is the case for Jesus on the Cross as well.

This is why you will find "to this day", in the scripture (ex. "it is called "Rachel's Tomb"...TO THIS DAY"). Missed by the Cainonizors of the word, caught by the disciples and slaves of the Lord because of Him.

None the less this confusion must be. The very Angels confused are they themselves removing the confusion. This is how an Angel of the Lord can kill a camp of 185,000 men in one swoop, that the Angel himself Die for we are the homes of those before us.

Produce not a home, produce not a life....one MUST be born of water and blood. Mercy and Sacrifice, not just sacrifice of a man on a cross, but the cross over of a new generation....eternal. This is the truth since the beginning. Foster Man and become Human. Foster Imagination and wait till it is fulfilled before you will ever see light again...with God ALL things are possible and he is true, therefore all he speaks forth comes into being and is tested by us, the testators.

Remember he only re-members 10%..."TITHE"..."TAX"

How much of our brains do we use? 10% We use it all but cache 10%....Ante...Anti....it's all the same.

This is what those looking for the rapture will find...the land of the lost, giant spiders and dinos included.

What the real rapture is is being in the midst of the dead when you least expect it and they see all.

Their is a wall of skin between us and them, and our lives go forward in blood, by way of procreation. We compound generation 10%, generation 100% till we come to GOG from MaGoG and 7 people to 10 crowns around the 7. 7Billion is quite a beast. No one knows the exact hour the 7th seal will be blown. That water breaking is to still birth and silence is in existence for half an hour....then the worms rebuild...those little replicators....reptilians. Fiber of all reality they are, but the spirit wants life in the body, not out.

Electric Els

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join