It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg Made a Pillow ... Well, About That

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Mike Lindell has really gotten into David Hogg's head, maybe even worse than Trump. So David Hogg is trying to gain relevance again. In an angry Twat, he exclaimed that he'd make a better pillow and put Lindell out of business.

It's going about as well as could be expected.

To his credit, Hogg hasn't given up, but he's learning the hard way that one does not simply announce he's making pillows and suddenly have a multi-million dollar company full of pillows materialize the next day, or even the next week, maybe not, as he's admitted now, in even two or three months!

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know an update about the pillow company. Will [LeGate] and I met with a lot of different mentors today from the soft products industry. To, basically, pillow experts, to just marketing and people who know a lot about business, and just asked them a lot of questions…

One thing we realized is that we’re not gonna start out selling a million pillows instantly, because we want to have a focus on quality. So what that means is that it might take us a month, it might take us two months. Maybe three, even. But we’re going to make a quality pillow that people can sleep on at night and feel good about. That is made here in the United States with union labor and is sustainably sourced…

We might start from humble origins, but that’s where giant companies end up coming from, too. Ya gotta start somewhere.

This only came after he discovered that unionized pillow factories are hard to come by in the US, especially sustainably sourced unionized factories. He also found out that California is not the place to start up because the cost of living is just too much. He's looking a bit rough around the edges now.

Of course, doing all this legwork is to his credit, but perhaps he should have been doing this before he started some kind of angry Twat bet and jumped in?

Again, to his credit - he hasn't given up. And he may learn something about it all before he's done and connect a few dots as to why some people vote the way they do or don't.

But good news! He may not have a working prototype pillow yet, and he may not be studying his competitor's product so he can produce an even better one, but he has hired a really good activist advisory board.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I imagine he'll be making a pillow that's easier to bite.

(I'll show myself out now. . . )

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sounds like a kickstarter that rakes in investment cash and never puts out.

Sounds like he has good mentors.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh thank you for that!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
He started the company but wasnt actually there until after it was started

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good old fashioned money laundering business.😉

originally posted by: Nivhk

Sounds like he has good mentors.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Remember the days when you could just go to the store and buy a pillow, a GOOD pillow, and you weren’t showing any political support by doing so.

Man I miss those days.

I’m convinced that pillows were so much better back then. What happened?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This isn't so much about the politics of it as it is that David Hogg really seems to have thought that he could snap his fingers and open a competing pillow business.

If it were as easy as all that, everyone would be in business for themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

AND extra absorbent (liberal tears and all).

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

Somebody needs to get a microphone into his face and harass him for all the excess carbon his business is creating. Asking him why he doesn't already have a giant windmill in place to produce the green electricity.

If we can rig the interview to occur outside the city limits, I'll volunteer to start firing a bunch of rounds off nearby.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

That's what I was thinking...

Or, and this is beyond the pale, somehow through lawsuits and governmental overreach and whatnot MyPillow is nationalized, and Hogg is placed in charge.

At this point though? Nothing would surprise me.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread can get stuffed!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I mean, if this proves anything.

It's that Hogg is porking on some white privilege.

White privilege is bad. So, David is bad.

Wait, David was liberals little sweetheart, the perfect mate for Greta.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Would I be a tree hugger if I advocated for hammocks?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I can only hope that trying to start a business will redpill the little brat. Maybe once he sees how hard it is to start a business from scratch and how much you have to risk maybe he will come to his senses.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I definitely alluded to that.

There are reasons why some people vote the way they do, and it isn't racism or anything else but that they've just come out the end of a long battle to realize their dreams.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hands down one of the best responses ever.

As far as non-political pillows go, I get mine from Ikea. Nice and firm or soft depending on my moods, also fairly cheap from a price perspective.

Hogger there needs to realize he's no longer relevant.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Maybe someone should ask him if his pillow will be better than his competition's as a makeshift silencer for a close quarters 9mm handgun.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
This thread can get stuffed!

It’s just a fluff piece.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
David Hogg's Pillow business goes to sleep...permanently.

twitter.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join