It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Rejects Virus Lab Theory, Saying Animals Likely Source

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

A World Health Organization investigation in China found that the coronavirus most likely jumped to humans through an animal host or frozen wildlife products, finding that it’s “extremely unlikely” it came from a laboratory leak.

No further research is needed to look into the theory about a leak, Peter Ben Embarek, a WHO official, told reporters Tuesday at a joint briefing with China in Wuhan, the city where Covid-19 first mushroomed at the end of 2019. That speculation has been promulgated by former U.S. President Donald Trump and some others.

The virus could have been introduced to the Huanan wet market in Wuhan, which many of the first Covid patients were linked to, by a person who was infected or by a product that was sold there.

WHO Rejects Virus Lab Theory, Saying Animals Likely Source

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's my first and most appropriate response. Really; I'm serious. Laughter is often considered the best medicine, and additionally, I find it to be an easy and effective rebuttal to nonsensical ideas and obvious information manipulation tailored for those with thick skulls who are easily lead by the nose.

* Pay no attention to the presence of that high security level bio research lab at ground zero of the pandemic, Wuhan China
* Pay no attention to the breadcrumbs/trails wherein researchers in this field were found trekking back/forth between the West and China
* Pay no attention to the fact that sometimes these vagabond researchers were carrying dangerous biological specimens on commercial flights
* Pay no attention to the cavalcade of researchers/scientists who sounded alarms on the genetic characteristics of the virus
* Pay no attention to the REOPENING of WuHan wet markets mere weeks after the alleged start of this ordeal at such a place ((I posted a story on that story back in 2020. Why would they ever reopen the markets if they could wreak such havoc?? Why indeed)
* Pay no attention to the buildup and eventual crescendo right in 2019 of various independent research/planning/conferences around global pandemics, and also pay no attention to the focus of such efforts around a respiratory-based pathogen similar to SARS.

I could go on and on rattling off facts that, as WHO would have us believe, are mere coincidence and wild speculation that mistakenly place the blame on careless and poorly conceived "research" of a deadly virus in the middle of a massive urban setting. But you should get the picture now.

One more thing to NOT pay attention to: completely disregard the notion that this seeming vindication? pardon? absolution? of the Chinese regarding COVID has occurred only WEEKS in the Joe BIDEN administration, after many many months of serious scrutiny and all signs, //even from MSM outlest// pointing to an accidental release from the Wuhan research facility.

I am just completely euphoric about the new and exciting ways that our NWO rulers plan on bending and warping the very fabric of reality to tailor it to fit hand in glove into their preordained Narratives. And let's not forget the pliable and easily molded putty brained figurehead that will make all of this reality shaping possible: Chairman Joe BIDEN.
edit on Tue Feb 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

WHO Rejects Virus Lab Theory, Saying Animals Likely Source.

JOE BIDEN approves of this message.
edit on Tue Feb 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So it does seem to me that the Wuhan BSL-4 is the source of the coronavirus. My guess is that they were researching SARS, and they weaponize it further by giving it a gain of function properties, which means it could be more lethal.

Indeed, the latest report now is it’s a 15% fatality rate, which is more than SARS at 83% infection rate. A typical gain of function travels in the air so it could reach out maybe six feet or more from someone emitting a sneeze or a cough. Likewise, this is a specially designated WHO research lab. The WHO was in on it and they knew full well what was going on there.

LINK

I'm not so sure about this Dr. they interview, some of his assumptions have been "fact checked", but then again, that may help to verify it as more than likely to be true.
edit on 9-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Gee, here is my boy repping my shocked face.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

So it does seem to me that the Wuhan BSL-4 is the source of the coronavirus. My guess is that they were researching SARS, and they weaponize it further by giving it a gain of function properties, which means it could be more lethal.

Indeed, the latest report now is it’s a 15% fatality rate, which is more than SARS at 83% infection rate. A typical gain of function travels in the air so it could reach out maybe six feet or more from someone emitting a sneeze or a cough. Likewise, this is a specially designated WHO research lab. The WHO was in on it and they knew full well what was going on there.

LINK

I'm not so sure about this Dr. they interview, some of his assumptions have been "fact checked", but then again, that may make help verify it as more than likely.

Personally I'm not claiming it was a bio-weapon; I'll leave that for the experts to argue. I'm not even claiming the release was deliberate, although compelling arguments can be made about why such a thing would be done and WHO (pun intended) benefits (Hint: which G20 nation's GDP was likely the only one that actually expanded during the historic economic collapse of 2020? Again WHO indeed??)

Nevertheless, whatever it was intended to do, and however it got out into circulation, it came from the lab in Wuhan, either intentionally or accidentally. Period.

I find the idea that this virus didn't originate in the highly restricted bio research lab in Wuhan insulting and a blatant coverup and psyop job, designed to extract the Chinese from the hot water that they've been simmering in since last year.

I am tempted to write more scorching and blistering rebukes about Biden, but I will leave that for the MudPit for another time. I want people to fully grasp the enormity of this psyop, outside the context of everyday politics, and realize the scope and enormity of what we're seeing right before our eyes:

One of the most injurious and destructive crimes in human history, either by malicious intent or by carelessness, the release of a deadly pathogen into the human population, that resulted in millions of deaths around the globe and untold economic damage (while China's GDP actually /grew/ in 2020, hmmmmm!), is being swept under the rug, and a narrative crafted to completely remove the perpetrators from recrimination or blame.

This, in time, may end up being the mother of all conspiracy theories: how a bio-catastrophy was framed as a mix-up at a food market , making it the most tragic betrayal and epic wallpapering over of facts in human history.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Of course they do.

The Chinese train their dogs well right before they eat them.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party, so of course they said this.

Lest we forget the WHO also parroted the CCP claims the virus was unlikely to spread overseas so countries didn’t restrict travel. Look how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Chinese had lots of time to prepare/pad/falsify data before the WHO team arrived. The result was as expected. I did not expect or anticipate any other outcome.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

In line with already existing scientific consensus everywhere except in Trumpy's Neverland.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If the NWO had said that they believed that the virus was released from a lab, would you have believed them?

If no, then what's the point of the OP?

If yes, then what's the point of the OP?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yeah.

And Epstein killed himself.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They would say that wouldn’t they?

They must have liked the ending of the film Contagion. The perfect answer to the far from perfect colossal mess the western world is in.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah, right. And this news flash, the moon is made of cheese.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The World Health Organization's Dr. Tedros and Dr. Fauci are someone how in on Covid-19's release from the Wuhan laboratory.

Wuhan-WHO-Fauci were (are) against forcing a thorough inspection of the laboratory. Maybe too late now.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
They would say that wouldn’t they?

They must have liked the ending of the film Contagion. The perfect answer to the far from perfect colossal mess the western world is in.

You mean the vaccine the military had for decades that they used on the townsfolk to stop them from frying the whole town?

Those scenes at the beginning of the movie where they walk though each bio-level laboratory and into the highest level lab, boy was that accurate IMO, scary too!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
yea, animals that escaped the lab maybe, can't say I'm surprised they would help china coverup such things, now that china replaced America as the economic hegemon they cant stand up to china and show the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What else would an organization in the pocket of China say?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

In line with already existing scientific consensus everywhere except in Trumpy's Neverland.

Yeah, Joi Bia Dun's scientists and sycophants would never blame China.

After all China said publicly they wanted him because they could "work with" (manipulate?) him.

Remember Obama loved China too and once said he wished he could govern the US the way the President of China governed its peon masses (oops people)

edit on 2/9/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No doubt that this one is an engineered product line.

It's like a country setting off 'the bomb' to prove they are a nuclear club member.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If covid has done one good thing it is that it has exposed the WHO for what it is-a compromised,bought out,not fit for purpose,tool of the globalist elite.

But what else should we expect in upside down crazy world?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join