It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Fran School District Saving Kids from White Supremacy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The schools may not be open, and may not open for a long, long time, but that doesn't mean the school district isn't hard at work making sure the little dears out in San Fran won't be safe from the insidious forces of white supremacy.

First they made sure that old, dead, white slave owners' names wouldn't be plastered all over the schools. Nope. No schools named after horrible men like Washington, Jefferson, etc.

But that's not enough ...

See, it seems that there is another horrible marker of white supremacy at work in the schools - you know to what I refer - ACRONYMS. I guess we white folks have some evil preoccupation with the written English word where we make acronyms and thus confuse everyone else. It's a mark of our supremacy or something.

So they're erasing those too.

First the San Francisco School Board decided to rename 44 schools because they are named after people with ties to racism or slavery. Now the Arts Department has taken a bold move by changing its name, "VAPA" because they say, "acronyms are a symptom of white supremacy culture."

OK. The arts dept. is. They no longer want to be vapid, I mean VAPA. They're basing this move off of a paper written by a guy called Tema Okun who says that:

The New York Post reported that the memo cites a 1999 paper by Tema Okun. That paper does not specifically say that acronyms are racist, though it does label “worship of the written word” as an aspect of white supremacy. Other purported characteristics of white supremacy are “perfectionism,” a “sense of urgency,” “individualism,” and “objectivity.” (If this list sounds familiar, it’s because the National Museum of African American Arts and Culture got in trouble last year for promoting similar nonsense.) While some acronyms may be confusing to non-native English speakers, it’s quite a stretch to describe them as a function of white supremacy.

Now he doesn't list acronyms specifically, but VAPA has decided that's what he means. The best part is what they're changing their department name to:

SFUSD Arts Department

Do you see what I see? They didn't want an acronym for a name, so they now have an acronym in their name. It's so much better! Love it.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
So Chaz or Chop was white supremacy? Liberal logic.

Which was done by BLM and ANTIFA. Ohh add CIA FBI and so forth? Lunacy

edit on 6-2-2021 by randomthoughts12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

As awesome as BLM or ANTIFA.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Love how the dictatorship in California is taking hold of the population, love it, I lived in California for 3 years a long time ago before it was taken over by radicalism, now I will never plan to go visit that state again, sadly I do have family living there, they do seem to brainwash the people.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The NAACP is my favourite white supremacist organisation.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why don't the US school systems just cut to the chase...and start teaching everything in Chinese?
edit on 6-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
BTW have you seen the new commercials now on TV, is a brainwashing of how America is supposed to look like by the new fabricated american standards, love those that you can not tell if the actor is a women or a man.

We are entering the sexless society.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hitler High is my vote for the school name. Not an acronym and it is very inclusive.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
BTW have you seen the new commercials now on TV, is a brainwashing of how America is supposed to look like by the new fabricated american standards, love those that you can not tell if the actor is a women or a man.

When in Rome. 2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I honestly think this is a evolutionairy step. As we slowly move toward becoming higher dimensional beings, physical identity factors like gender will become more fluid and more dependent on the mind.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I honestly think this is a evolutionairy step. As we slowly move toward becoming higher dimensional beings, physical identity factors like gender will become more fluid and more dependent on the mind.

I would have to disagree. Evolution is an organic process. There is nothing organic about this agenda driven push to deny biological sex.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Not in Texas! The Honky Tonks and Beer Joints are still the favored coto de caza.

edit on 6-2-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Humans and evolutionary step? Higher demented beings is more like it. Our heads are so far up our own asses as a species, Mother Earth will take care of the problem long before we emerge from our self-sucking "wombs." Evolution doesn't happen overnight.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

All those violent White Supremacists shooting each other in urban environments all around the US

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Let's hope and pray all this official anti-White rhetoric doesn't trigger violent protesting or anything dangerous 😮🚨

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yeah, that's not how it works.

You don't just declare yourself evolved and it becomes so. The physical does not change to comport to what you prefer to think.

Ask any female athlete who has had to compete against a transperson how evolved it all is. Just because "she" thinks she's female doesn't mean her physical self has conformed to this so-called "evolved" mental reality. It still physically performs like the masculine machine it is, and the female athlete knows it and experiences it, sometimes to her own physical detriment (ask the female MMA fighter whose face got destroyed by Fallon Fox).

The only possible "evolution" here is to socially understand that there are no "male" and "female" activities, only activities, and even though certain sexes may show a preference for this or that activity, it doesn't mean a man or a woman is barred from any of them. That's true mental/social evolution, not thinking that if little Suzie wants to do these activities and dress in pants all the time, well ... she must be a man trapped in a woman's body, and if little Joe wants to do these activities all the time and likes pink, he has to be a girl inside. All of that is still old social thinking desperately trying to force everyone to conform to old social norms.
edit on 6-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

All those violent White Supremacists shooting each other in urban environments all around the US

Like Chicago? 2nd

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

LMAO! I love this part.

though it does label “worship of the written word” as an aspect of white supremacy. Other purported characteristics of white supremacy are “perfectionism,” a “sense of urgency,” “individualism,” and “objectivity.”

I take that statement as racist against non-whites. So basically they are saying that non-whites can't read, are lazy, don't care, and aren't objective.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's out of control at this point. It just keeps getting more and more extreme, incrementally.

It's very strange how nobody pulls these people's cards with this crap. Indifference and apathy.

Eventually these attitudes will be legislated and made into official federal/state laws, and again, the people who weren't paying attention and dismissed this crap will have an "Oh Fudge" moment when it impacts them personally, but not before.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Math is also racist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join