It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ohuuu gwamba !!

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust
ATS might get a Michigan Forensic Audit thread in a week or two.

That would be a beautiful thing to see!

The more audits the better. The more elections we can confirm as legitimate or not, the better. The more the critters get it through their heads that we do have a right to know our elections are fair and honest, the better.

Michigan is moving closer to a state-wide forensic audit, after the forensic audit in Antrim County uncovered direct evidence of Intentional Electronic (Dominion) Election Fraud.

That evidence was submitted to Mi court today: theconservativetreehouse.com... higan-following-forensic-audit-of-antrim-county-ballot-counting-systems/comment-page-1/

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
AZ Whistleblower: Dominion Ran 'Everything,' Rebooted Servers, Sent Everyone Home on Election Day
gab.com...

Maybe she is the tip off person that triggered this entire thing. There is no way they did this audit without some inside information.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: Boadicea

To the best of my knowledge, the only data that router store is their own settings and connection logs. Those connection logs are nothing more than a list showing that at said time, device with stated MAC address or internal IP address connected to stated outside IP address, amount of data transferred, and whether or not there were any errors. The size of these logs is usually limited to a certain amount, based on the size of the on board flash memory. A router doesn't store actual copies of the data transferred.

Thank you! This makes sense to me. My understanding of computer equipment is pretty much limited to a user's knowledge, but I couldn't understand how a router could retain data itself.

So this just keeps sounding more and more like bull. And I'm especially disturbed that the Sheriff is playing the game as well. It may be garbage in and garbage out on his part. This may be what he's been told, and he's taking someone's word for it. But it's still disturbing.

ETA: Dr. Ward, Chairwoman of the AZ Republican Party, has a video up at her Twitter page explaining how it should work in the County, and it's not like we're being told.

Dr. Kelli Ward Twitter

The election routers should be kept completely separate from all other routers, they should be hardware routers and not software routers (so no data stored on it), with as few apps and functions as needed. Further, HIPPA laws preclude any medical data on the routers.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We've got a couple more rogue Republicans... this time in Antrim County, Michigan:

WTH? Michigan County GOP Chair Files Joint Motion With Assistant AG To Shut Down Antrim Co. Voter Fraud Case

This afternoon, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin J. Elsenheimer heard arguments from Erik Grill, Assistant Attorney General to the radical Attorney General Dana Nessel, representing MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and the attorney representing Antrim County, who also happens to be the Chair of the Grand Traverse Republican Party, Haider Kazim. Kazim and Grill filed a joint motion to dismiss the election fraud lawsuit in Antrim County that was filed by Constitutional Attorney Matt Deperno of DePerno Law, on behalf of his client William Bailey.

Why is the chair of the Grand Traverse Republican Party fighting to stop the investigation into voter fraud in Antrim County where his GOP group is located? What’s in it for Mr. Hazim to stop the voter fraud case from moving forward?

I can't even explain my own Republican county officials being against transparency and election integrity, I sure can't explain Antrim County's rogue Republicans either. My best guess is the usual: Bribery, Blackmail, Political Gain (i.e., winning their own campaigns). It's also occurred to me that they could be literal "Republicans" in name only -- Democrats who have simply passed themselves off as Republicans to further their dirty deeds and weaken the Republican party in general.

An "R" after anyone's name means nothing in itself. The closer we get to a final report, the more Republicans are going to insert themselves into the mix. I expect some Dems to as well if the tides change. Some to grab the glory if the audit exposes genuine fraud and cheating. (Even if they were too cowardly to fight for it themselves, when it wasn't the cool thing to do). But others will try to muck it all up from the inside, either downplaying the severity of the issues found, or objecting to the proposed penalties and reforms, or throwing other obstacles in the way of reform. Including special elections (if any are proposed/called).

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yeah, they need to fight tooth and nail, perhaps outside support.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Exactly! This is a fight. And we don't have enough damn fighters! Damn wusses.

I've noticed two things though about how this is being played though, which is 1 -- It's always linked back to Trump, often in the very first sentence of any article or newscast, and 2 -- It's portrayed as crazy or loony or nonsense, etc. Questioning the security of the audit doesn't seem to be playing well, or they wouldn't be going back to #1 and #2.

I think they know that most people know if you have nothing to hide, you don't hide anything. And that it's not unreasonable to want to know our elections are fair and honest, so why such a big fight? Just do the audits and let the record speak for itself. They never thought anyone could take it this far -- with a forensic audit -- and keep it in the public consciousness this long. They can't fight the audits on the merits (they never fight anything on its merits!), so they have to polarize the people with "Trump! Trump! Trump!" to divide-and-conquer. And, of course, mock and shame and taunt with the "crazy" and "loony" theories, which (sadly) also seem to work on too many. Too many people care too much what other people think. It's damn sad.

So okay. It is what it is. But that means that if even one piece of the fraud is exposed -- proven beyond any reasonable doubt -- that it all falls apart. It's just going to take one domino to fall for all the dominos to fall.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I think they know that most people know if you have nothing to hide, you don't hide anything.

No legal process works that way.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Of course not!

But the court of public opinion isn't bound to any legal process.... which is pretty much why we have a legal process, where guilt is determined by a jury of their peers based on evidence presented in a court of law.

The court of public opinion renders their verdict in the ballot box.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I was seeing a bunch of stories yesterday about Boyer coming out saying that this audit is an embarrassment and makes our state look bad. Whether it's old news or not, I can't say. I didn't bother to read any of the articles. Regardless of what he claims, if the people of the state are questioning the results, the audit is warranted. It looks to me like he's either planning to switch parties or just trying to end his political career.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

I was seeing a bunch of stories yesterday about Boyer coming out saying that this audit is an embarrassment and makes our state look bad. Whether it's old news or not, I can't say. I didn't bother to read any of the articles. Regardless of what he claims, if the people of the state are questioning the results, the audit is warranted. It looks to me like he's either planning to switch parties or just trying to end his political career.

Yeah, I saw that too. The Daily Mail even picked it up. I think that's probably the first they've reported on the audit at all!

Let the sorry arse quit then. He's the fricking embarrassment and not fit to serve the people of Arizona if he cannot protect and defend our right to know our elections are fair and honest. Even if he doesn't believe there was any funny business (and that's impossible, because we already know there was some), then he can stand up and say that he has complete confidence in our elections, and complete confidence that the audit will prove it, and then we can all move on and deal with the state's business with confidence.

I do wonder how they got to him though... He was originally for the audit, the more facts come out the worse it looks, but now he's "embarrassed"? I don't believe it for a minute.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"IT EXPERT: Maricopa County Officials Refuse to Provide Routers and Passwords to Senate Auditors – They Don’t Want Public to Know Where Data Was Sent and When It Was Sent" - li nk

Anyone who doesnt think AZ was stolen at this point is just in denial. The mental gymnastics is through the rough.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
"IT EXPERT: Maricopa County Officials Refuse to Provide Routers and Passwords to Senate Auditors – They Don’t Want Public to Know Where Data Was Sent and When It Was Sent" - li nk

Anyone who doesnt think AZ was stolen at this point is just in denial. The mental gymnastics is through the rough.

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, Maricopa County has screwed up royal. If, as the claim, private and confidential information is on that router, that's a big screw up in itself. And if it is in fact true, then that info should have and would have been presented at the subpoena hearings as a legitimate reason not to turn them over. If they're lying about that, which is most likely in my opinion, then whatever is actually on it is even worse.

At first, I thought maybe the County officials had been duped into aiding and abetting the fraud. But the more that comes out, the more obvious it is that County officials failed in every way to protect our elections. They pretty much just handed the elections over to the enemy lock, stock and barrel.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Transparency should be part of government.
It shouldn't have to be demanded by court action.
This is 10 kinds of screwed up.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Transparency should be part of government.
It shouldn't have to be demanded by court action.
This is 10 kinds of screwed up.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Transparency to the absolute greatest extent possible should be built into the election process. We should not even have to ask for verification of our election process. And sure as hell shouldn't have to beg!!!

Everything government, starting with the Constitution, is geared towards limiting and restricting what government can and cannot do, and obligating them to explain, defend and justify everything they do to us -- We The People. Everything!

Government has no rights. They only have those powers and authorities that We The People grant them. AKA The consent of the governed.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Of course not!

But the court of public opinion isn't bound to any legal process.... which is pretty much why we have a legal process, where guilt is determined by a jury of their peers based on evidence presented in a court of law.

The court of public opinion renders their verdict in the ballot box.

There was plenty of court of public opinion on Trump.

Is that different? He tried to block, replace, or fire anyone who got in his way or tried to expose questionable dealings.

He did not say, sure, look all you want. He fought
Everything.

I expect we will find out in years to come.

—————-

I Google “AZ Audit” every day. There is no news on the audit. There is only opinion pieces.

This thread is just Right Wing conspiracies now.
edit on 11-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 11-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There was plenty of court of public opinion on Trump.

Is that different? He tried to block, replace, or fire anyone who got in his way or tried to expose questionable dealings.

He did not say, sure, look all you want. He fought
Everything.

Yup, Trump had to deal with the court of public opinion as well. Constantly fueled by negative media. Trump was no exception. And if the election results are to be believed, then the public rendered their judgment at the ballot box. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I Google “AZ Audit” every day. There is no news on the audit. There is only opinion pieces.

As I've stated a few times.

This thread is just Right Wing conspiracies now.

LOL! Some conspiracy theorizing now, sure... some speculating... some what iffing... but you know why. You already said why. Because there is no news or info or facts coming out, although there is plenty of opportunity for good old fashioned investigative fact finding and reporting, but it's not being done.

When/if there are actual facts and truth to share, I will share them. I'm hoping/expecting that you will as well. And the others sticking with this as well. Easy peasy.

And just for the record, everything not leftwing isn't necessarily rightwing.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thanks, you’ve restored my “faith” in you.

Your response was perfect.

If you didn’t discuss something you’d have a dead thread. I get that.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Totally off-topic, but just in case you haven't heard --

US gas prices surge to seven-year high on fifth day of DarkSide cyber shutdown of Colonial Pipeline: Fuel distributors warn of 'catastrophic' shortages as Putin denies link to hackers

How long until the hit the next pipeline? And where? That's anyone's guess. The Thief-in-Chief isn't going to do anything about it -- we know that for sure!

If you can still get gas, you might want to... now. At the very least, get it before prices go up. I paid $3.19 a gallon this morning, about 50 cents more per gallon than the last time I put gas in. I filled the tank. I usually don't fill my tank, because I don't use it fast enough. But hopefully this will get us through any crunch.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join