It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Arms: Iran Seeks Axis of Resistance With Syria and Designated Terrorist Organizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks like yesterday they submitted into their parliament a draft for the creation of a NATO modeled pact of sorts. Seems their axis of resistance is being sought with their already existing alliances. Perhaps this gives precedent for them to unify their commands so instead if working as Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis (haha the triple HHH) in a scattering of far strung isolated events they become a single entity working in tandem with related units in the area.

Lets keep a timeline on this, seema to be a reasonable guage for direct confrontations to begin going forward. Israel counters forces in Syria on a near daily basis and has now for many years with a surgical precision. However long, if ever this axis of resisyance is formed, that next air strike will be the pre cursor for a united offensive by the Axis powers.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh whoops, lets get a link in there.

On January 18th, Iran’s parliament announced that it is preparing a draft resolution on a “defence and security treaty for the Axis of Resistance” which it will sign with its allies, states and non-state actors.

This organization will be alongside the “Axis of Resistance”. It includes Iran, Syria, Lebanon’s Hezbollah, the Houthi-led government of Yemen, Iraq’s Popular Mobilisation Forces (PMF), Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

The aim of the “NATO-style” treaty is to oblige members to respond collectively to any attack on any members by Israel or other hostile states.

The deputy of Iran’s parliament, Abu Fadl Abu Trabi, said that work is currently underway to collect the necessary signatures so that the draft resolution can be approved for discussion and voting.

“When Israel attacks one of the Resistance Front countries or if Israel takes any action against this axis,” he explained, “the other member states of the group must exert all of their efforts in the military, economic and political aspects to ward off the threat.”

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Since there is so much hatred between the two Ss of Islam that is a step I would have taken long ago. Birds of a feather flock together etc etc

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

fixed it for historical accuracy

Iran Seeks Axis of Resistance With Syria against Terrorist Nations like US and Israel

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Shia states Syria and Iran have been allies for decades. They support and fund terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Axis you say? Hmmm. Where have I heard this before

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I thought it would be a few weeks before we invaded Syria. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I thought it would be a few weeks before we invaded Syria. Oh well.
Nah. 45 and his non-war stance is so passé

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yea, Blowbama 2.0. Syria was itching to be invaded just before his reign ended, and now that he's back, they can ramp up the efforts to get us back to killing brown folk.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Looks like yesterday they submitted into their parliament a draft for the creation of a NATO modeled pact of sorts. Seems their axis of resistance is being sought with their already existing alliances. Perhaps this gives precedent for them to unify their commands so instead if working as Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis (haha the triple HHH) in a scattering of far strung isolated events they become a single entity working in tandem with related units in the area.

Lets keep a timeline on this, seema to be a reasonable guage for direct confrontations to begin going forward. Israel counters forces in Syria on a near daily basis and has now for many years with a surgical precision. However long, if ever this axis of resisyance is formed, that next air strike will be the pre cursor for a united offensive by the Axis powers.

Ezekiel 78 much. I know we are in the end tines and I hope the Israeli government wisely does but I doubt they will do anything to stop it, until they have to use the Bombs from hell. As predicted.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you consider the makeup of nationals in Al Queda as part of this axis it pretty well fulfills the role call of Magogs army.Of Course Russia and Turkey will allie with them.And then there's the great reset coming.We live in interesting times...darn it.a reply to: RudeMarine

top topics

join