It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do YOU think of UFOs - Yes/No

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There seems to people who believe and really don't believe in UFOs/EBEs - what do you think ?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well, I think UFOs are in our heads and our leaders try to hide that they may be real. That they want their technology or made an agreement to get it means nothing only that we have it before another Country.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ive never been sure i think there manu things, Aleins, the government , mysterious forces, in are heads and in some cases signs from god.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I believe them to be real. I believe they are fallen angels as spoken of in the Bible. I also believe some may be the non-fallen good angels of the Lord. Wicked plans the fallen ones have which shall be fulfilled VERY soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'd consider myself a believer but I'm also skeptical going into reading about new sightings or stories. There's a lot of people out their just looking for attention or trying to make a fast buck. It's best to be wary of these people.

Personally, I have seen some strange things in the sky that I couldnt totally explain, but nothing that I could without a doubt say was definitely not of this world (yet anyway).

As for UFO's and the government, I definitely believe the U.S. government has for many years been withholding knowledge of UFO's and ET's from the public. Mainly for the reason that they fear mass panic and loss of power control if word of the existance of ET's got out. I believe this because of their explanations of past UFO cases that dont make sense when considering all the facts (for example Roswell).

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good point media of war. I believe UFO's are both from this planet and from others. I believe some of the UFO activity is known for but some of it is not as for abductions those are probley known about.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes. Other races have been visiting us for a very long time. We are an anthropologic study. Why is that a hard concept to grasp? We study apes. We do not as a rule(now days) interfere with ape social culture. We simply watch and learn.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Of course there are u.f.o.'s. I saw one and it turned out to be a blimp

U.F.O. Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yes, when youre asking people about aliens and UFO's you WILL call them spaceships or else! Dont ask "Is this a UFO or not" because well... duh!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
UFO's:
I, like a lot of others, believe that many of the UFO's seen, are common objects that are seen at weird angles, or under odd conditions, thus making them appear...different.

I also believe that many of them seen are various military and government aircrafts, some secret, some not.

And finally, i believe that some, A Small % of sightings, do infact belong to creatures from another world, or other worldS.

Aliens:
That last part being said, i do beleive that aliens exist in all of the different universes that make up the superverse. I believe that some have the technology to travel to and from different universes, and have infact come to Earth under some circumstances. The theories regarding Alien/Government interactions i believe are for real, although things may not be going quite how the theories say they are.

these are my OPINIONS that i BELIEVE to be true.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Personally, I have seen some strange things in the sky that I couldnt totally explain, but nothing that I could without a doubt say was definitely not of this world (yet anyway).

I agree completely. I have seen a few things, but nothing that I could be absolutely certain of.

I tend to think that we are being observed..... but why would ET's even bother making contact with earth when we can't even play nice with each other.... never mind creatures from another world!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What if the Bible speaks the truth, but only literally. Wouldn't it be possible that when the Bible is mentioning "Angels", and "Fallen Angels", it really means good and evil alien races? What do you think?

P.S. Wee, my FOURTH message on Above Top Secret

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I will beleive it the day I see one
Flanders
Dubium sapientiae initium

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
I believe them to be real. I believe they are fallen angels as spoken of in the Bible. I also believe some may be the non-fallen good angels of the Lord. Wicked plans the fallen ones have which shall be fulfilled VERY soon.

Agreed.
I think ufo's are demons, trying to spread confusion and keep people away from believing in a Creator and God.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
As large as the Universe is, the laws of Probability say that there must be something there. Given all the we know about the reported sightings and the claims of abduction and all of that. I feel that there is a very good chance that they are for real. My little brother said he saw a UFO take off from a patch of woods down in S.C. years ago. He knew at the time that this subject was interesting and I thought for the longest time he was pulling my leg. I had an oppertunity to ask him if he was being honest just before he died, and he told it was for real. He was not the only kid to see this happen at the bus stop that particular day. I often think about this because the day he saw it I was sick at home and couldn't go to school. Thinking back, I do seem to remember the day after the sighting, him and all the other children got sick and I have wondered did this have an effect on him and help cause any of the cancer he eventually died from. R.I.P. Little Brother, R. Smith 1963-1996

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry for your brother. Hopefully he'll end up in some better place then this. Anyway, the laws of probability is unneccessairy. Everybody must be able to realize there is someone other than us out there. There MUST be. But the real question is, are they among us this day? Not many can tell. We are different since we accept other's theories and we research, make up a mind of our own, and decide whether or not we believe it. But we don't have any solid proof since most real proofs can also be falsified and people say it isn't real.

The safest thing would be to go to Groom Lake or Dulce and find out whether or not there a) is an army base, thinking of Dulce and not Area 51 in Groom Lake, and B) are there aliens? To do that we would have to be allowed acess, and that would probably only happen if we got one of our own poeople as a president of the US....which isn't that likely to happen if we don't use the deception that our enemies use.

What I mean then is, we probably won't get any solid proofe unless our man win a president election

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I beleive that the earth was colonized by a rebel group from another planet. I think they were exiled on earth and eventually inter-bred with early humans, creating modern man. I think they were left here with limited technology and had to make do with the materials at hand, but they were responsible for the anomolous mathematical and astronomical knowledge in most of the ancient cultures.

I think they built colonies all over the world and at some point split into factions and ended up going to war with each other. I think the survivors, or a relatively pure strain of their descendants were still living in the early Egyptian civilization and they may have built the Giza Pyramids before they died out, as a record of their existance and a marker for future generations. Just like we bury time capsules under the biggest buildings and monuments, I think we'll eventually find their records there.

I think that most of the UFO's we see today are just natural phenomena that we don't understand yet, but occasionally we're visited by aliens, either from the same race or another that stumbled across us, and we've become a genetics and social science experiment. Maybe they're trying to decide if there's a genetic advantage to cross breeding and if we should be turned loose, or kept in isolation.

Anyway, that's just what I think. For me at least it explains most of the creation myths, archeolgical anomalies, genetic anomalies (we have something like 12 genes that are unrelated to any other animals on this planet and can't be explained by evolution), and the presence of the little grey proctologists.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think ive seen one, but cant be sure. More a case of it was doing stuff that conventional or known craft couldnt do so i would assume it was of either Alien origin or some yet to be revealed experimental craft

[edit on 22-3-2005 by madjamjar]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Of course UFO's are real the question is what is controlling them. I think some are the govt. and some are from a highly advanced civilization probably from our own milky way galaxy.

IMO over the next couple of decades we will discover life on Mars and some of the Moons in the solar system. Even though it will only be microscopic and simple life that should give heavy credence to the saying "were life can exist it will". Once we know that (if one does not have a closed mind) how hard would it be to realize that a planet could have given rise to a civilation long before us and they could be millions of years ahead of us.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm a believer!!! I totally believe in the existence of ET life. It's a vast universe and if we're alone that's an awful lot of empty space
There has to be more intelligent life out there. WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join