It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hashtag TrumpsNewArmy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just found this on ZeroHedge

Trumps New Army

The article is about some new viral video on twitter.

A new viral video calling on liberals to form “an army of citizen detectives” to gather information on Trump supporters and report their activities to the authorities has racked up thousands of shares and millions of views in just a few hours.

Another quote that has their rhetoric . . .

The viral video is being loudly amplified by popular #Resistance accounts like Majid M Padellan (better known as Brooklyn Dad Defiant) with frighteningly paranoid and HUAC-like rhetoric.
#TrumpsNewArmy is VILE.
And we KNOW who they are.
They are our teachers.
They are our neighbors.
They are our police officers.
They are EVERYWHERE.

And they let this go and shut down the President? What the heck?

This is getting truly communist scary. They are coming, make no doubt about it. When they get though with the conservatives, they'll go down the list until they eat their own.

I don't do twitter, maybe someone else can take a look?

I got so paranoid I searched "identifying infiltrators snitches" and came up with a bunch of left wing websites for busting infiltrators and a few lists of cop snitches. I'm freaking! Anyone regardless of political leanings could be turned in to who ever is coordinating this, these "authorities" they speak of.
edit on 19-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's only a kids game at the moment. Nothing will come about it.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Trump has at least 75 million supporters, that’s like California and Texas populations combined. That’s not a small amount of people you can just intimidate.

I can only think the reason for going down this road is to incite violence from their opposition.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You know when the Stasi and KGB did this exact thing they had to keep it quiet.

Alarming really.
edit on 1912021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They said the same thing about the Hitler Youth.

How'd that go ?

You have people openly calling for a "Purge" type event, hunting down Conservatives to " make them pay" or "re educate them " and you dismiss it as kid's games ?

From the source

“Good riddance. But his ‘army’ is still here, hiding amongst us. They are traitors. They are evil. And they MUST be rooted OUT.”

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,” reads yet another. “But SOME people… they pledged their allegiance ONLY to trump. These are dangerous traitors.”

“After 9/11, we were told: If you see something, say something,” reads still another.

“We have TERRORISTS in our midst. Some of us KNOW these people. It is our patriotic DUTY to expose them.”

What happens when they expose someone as a Trump supporter ? And expose them to what ? Retribution ? Try to get you fired from your job like they've done before ? Harass you and your family ? ...exactly like they've done before.
Do you not think some extremist is going to show up on your doorstep to "Champion The Cause " ?

They want to blame Trump for inciting violence, but let this scum keep whipping up his followers. This sh** is about to get real and they'll blame the Right, when they themselves have brought it to this point.

edit on 19-1-2021 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's only a kids game at the moment. Nothing will come about it.

This is serious, it's the slippery slope and we are fast heading down to the bottom of the dung heap. This is how it starts, they will get to you eventually just for being a member of the Republican Party, or voted for Trump, or insert reason here.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
“ The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists”

-Winston Churchill.

“ Sure, we’ll have fascism in this country, and we’ll call it anti-fascism”

-Huey Long.

Prophetic words.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah..time to renew your drivers driver's license and update it to no party.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: musicismagic

They said the same thing about the Hitler Youth.

How'd that go ?

You have people openly calling for a "Purge" type event, hunting down Conservatives to " make them pay" or "re educate them " and you dismiss it as kid's games ?

Exactly, this isn't the only instance of this, if that were the case, I'd say yeah, just kids play. There is too much coming together like a perfect storm.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is how it starts? No it started long ago we have been sliding down that slippery slope that you talk about and we have reached the bottom and what we found waiting for us was Donald Trump.a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This is how it starts? No it started long ago we have been sliding down that slippery slope that you talk about and we have reached the bottom and what we found waiting for us was Donald Trump.a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Is that how you do it? I thought it involved my voter registration card.

I was just thinking early today of finding a neutral third party to join, one that won't get targeted, too soon at least.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Delusional as usual.
Get your list out and put my name on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I thought it involved my voter registration card. 

Do you carry that around with you everywhere you go?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hunting down conservatives, or arresting traitors to the Country?

When you storm the Capitol and try to basically overthrow the existing government, there are a lot of bad consequences. And those who did should have thought about that.

Get ready for a new version of the Patriot Act, and a lot of new laws about domestic terrorism. And you can thank each and every one of those traitors who stepped foot in the Capitol on January 6th. Consequences.

a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Trump has at least 75 million supporters, that’s like California and Texas populations combined. That’s not a small amount of people you can just intimidate.

I can only think the reason for going down this road is to incite violence from their opposition.

So, Trump support is a minority.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Hunting down conservatives, or arresting traitors to the Country?

When you storm the Capitol and try to basically overthrow the existing government, there are a lot of bad consequences. And those who did should have thought about that.

Get ready for a new version of the Patriot Act, and a lot of new laws about domestic terrorism. And you can thank each and every one of those traitors who stepped foot in the Capitol on January 6th. Consequences.

a reply to: DAVID64

Few more like you in the 18th century and the Thirteen Colonies may have remained with Britain.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Social media is the laziest form of social justice

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Are you serious..you guy's have political affiliation on your DL?
edit on 19-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join