It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transition of “military power”...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Came across this video of the NG commander Link

I searched through some archives of video for past inaugurations, wasn’t able to find any that used that phrasing.
Now I know the whole Q thing with mass arrests and yada yada...... BUT what is he implying?

Is it just a misplaced term in a speech mess up? OR are there really gonna be arrests?

DC does look like a giant prison right now...... just saying......

Hope it’s not WW3

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

I searched through some archives of video for past inaugurations, wasn’t able to find any that used that phrasing.
Now I know the whole Q thing with mass arrests and yada yada...... BUT what is he implying?

Is it just a misplaced term in a speech mess up? OR are there really gonna be arrests?

Hope it’s not WW3

Open door prison... MIM's

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hope it’s not WW3

It would only be WW3 if China decides to defend its newly-bought US assets by putting boots on the ground...

Which would be just silly because they have already purchased the assets needed to just take over economically.

Relax!

Oh... and start thinking about your social credit score with your posts, your purchases and your life.

It's going to be OK!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Maybe nobody cared what an obscure National Guard commander thought, in 2016, 2012, 2008, etc..

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hope it’s not WW3

That will be the transition of going to civilian leadership to military leadership...The military is not about to let commie lover, pedo Joe take over the White House...Especially knowing he did not win the election...

The military will take over until new elections can be held...

Just a few days ago Nancy Pelosi demanded the Joint Chief of Staff perform a military coup on Trump...Talk about treason...Hopefully by this time next week she'll be down in GitMo, with a lot of her Washington buddies...

These Democrats think they are untouchable...Swallowwell's bedmate is a known Chinese spy...

Man, I hope the military takes out the trash...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Sounds like the plot of a Tom Clancy book..... hope the ending is good.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I sure am glad they have fifty thousand national guards guarding Washington DC so the criminals running our country there do not escape.
edit on 18-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hope it’s not WW3

Thats got to be dubbed, do we have a link from GMA?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It’s real GMA LINK

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Umm hello did you see the US marshalls tweet right below it?? They just swore in 2000NG as deputy US Marshalls. Its on like sean jean baby!! They about to arrest the # out of zome people!!!

@USMarshallsHQ

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration:

Thats not ad verbatim or "sources somewhere", thats the US Marshalls office straight up.
edit on 1-19-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-19-2021 by worldstarcountry because: pictures are better than no pictures

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

FYI

2,000 National Guard soldiers were Deputized as U.S. Marshals on Sunday night.

www.ntd.com...

That's Potentially HUGE.

Or a Nothing-burger.

We'll know soon enuf.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's Potentially HUGE.

Or a Nothing-burger.

We'll know soon enuf.

Well im tired of eating burgers. So It would be nice to eat one huge lobster

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well lets start with this explains the article last week about reviewing the security clearances of some of the NG people. There are alot of resources being devoted. This aint for show against demonstrators or potential trump supporters. Regular police can handle that stuff.

Pelosi crying about arrested legislators, the pentagon never liased with the Biden campaign even up to now. Notice how they did not want to draw attention to that with follow up panel discusssions after it was first mentioned.

Even mild analytical processing infers that what is about to occur is far from any kind of nothing burger.
I get a feeling its about to go full on surf and turf. Not just domestically either, all signs point to an Persian gulf 4.0 and a high probability of kinetic actio n in the pacific. Towards what degree i cannot really forsee.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The world has been saturated with data about the monsters trafficking and killing and feeding off of humans and adrenafoam and the 6000 year old Death Cult and all the trashy stuff......and the American Election fraud ....and at the end of the day everyone is simply waiting to hand down some olde school justice....people are prepared to accept mass arrests and mass executions and want the MSM deconstructed so they can no longer poison the Peoples minds with propoganda laced lies....People have already forgotten Celebrities and have moved on.....Netflix and other Movie and Seies producing and providing outlets have shown the world Hollywood was really 2nd rate anyways..... this is the Future....Hollywood is synonymous with Sodem and Gomora.....and always will be now.

A peaceful transition of Power to the Military....is a sign that Justice is @ work.

AmericaForever.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What about this

Very odd

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

It’s real GMA LINK

Well, it isn't dubbed or if it is it is indeed on GMA that said it's a 3-minute 30-second interview he goes on to say they are there to protect Biden and Harris and assist Capitol and Metropolitan police and others, Went on to say they usually have 10,000 troops. They are there to create a bubble to protect the President-elect and Vice President elect for a peaceful transition of power.

Of course, after January 6th it's prudent to have more security measures it seems strange because we normally don't pay attention. No to mention they very well might have credible threats. ie the original clip is likely taken out o context when you view the whole interview

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It’s real GMA LINK

Well, it isn't dubbed or if it is it is indeed on GMA that said it's a 3-minute 30-second interview he goes on to say they are there to protect Biden and Harris and assist Capitol and Metropolitan police and others, Went on to say they usually have 10,000 troops. They are there to create a bubble to protect the President-elect and Vice President elect for a peaceful transition of power.

Of course, after January 6th it's prudent to have more security measures it seems strange because we normally don't pay attention. No to mention they very well might have credible threats. ie the original clip is likely taken out o context when you view the whole interview

Indeed, there will be no dramatics. The future of the USA will just drift in on incoherent winds, a whimper, which really is fitting for what was once the worlds power house.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: putnam6

It’s real GMA LINK

Indeed, there will be no dramatics. The future of the USA will just drift in on incoherent winds, a whimper, which really is fitting for what was once the worlds power house.

I'm afraid you are right, though I am hoping I'm wrong, Biden saying it's "Dark Winter" though id likely the only honest thing he has said.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
President = commander in chief... mil power gets transferred to an incoming president.

However.... pretty weird buildup of active troops and etc.

top topics

join