It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did ann coulter really say she wants North Korea nuked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"Ann Coulter Calls For North Korea To Be "Nuked For Fun," Attacks Tsunami Victims"

BOGUS REPORTING FROM THE LEFT:

The same site that has this story also has "DC Envoy Says Bush Ordered Flight 93 Shot Down"

and
POST 9/11 -- POLICE STATE REALITY
and
a martial law archive

The left continues to report bogus stories relaying on half truths and misconseptions.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Restraining self....to...not....feed....troll. This thread sucks.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
oh....THAT site....

site?

This just in: "ATS member posts bogus thread reporting on bogus reporting by the left with no actual reference or linked article to back up claim. Next, the bogus weather...."

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
there's your "bogus" link
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

apparently we like the word bogus

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Who cares if she said it: It's Ann Coulter. That's enough right there to realize the source is not a quality one website or not.
Does anyone on either side of the political divide think this woman is on top of the global scene and really in charge of all her marbles? I doubt many would take her seriously, and I doubt for a minute that the left would look to set her up or report bogusly on her. She does enough damage on her own to the political right.

Ann Coulter aside, you'd be surprised how many people DO think half the world should be nuked. I lived in Northeastern PA for a while where the common response to problems with other countries was to just "nuke 'em." One guy I was in a conversation with genuinely believed the entire middle east should be cleared away with a blanket bombing and many of the world's problems would be solved. He saw no value in other people or other cultures, and sadly, he was not the only one.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't think Alex Jones qualifes for the category of left-wing.
He seems to me to be very right-wing.
Pro-gun, anti-government (including anti-Clinton), etc...

Besides, they were just reprinting an article from another site.

I'm still not sure why you called it bogus reporting though.
Has anyone stepped forward to debunk it?

The folks over at Free Republic didn't think it was bogus.
In fact, they seemed to agree with what she was saying:
www.freerepublic.com...

To me, this seemed like a typical Ann Coulter interview.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is a fascist, not a conservative.
For real conservatives, the State is something to be wary of.
For fascists, the State and it's military power are things to be worshipped.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Who cares if she said it: It's Ann Coulter. That's enough right there to realize the source is not a quality one website or not.
Does anyone on either side of the political divide think this woman is on top of the global scene and really in charge of all her marbles? I doubt many would take her seriously, and I doubt for a minute that the left would look to set her up or report bogusly on her. She does enough damage on her own to the political right.

Ann Coulter aside, you'd be surprised how many people DO think half the world should be nuked. I lived in Northeastern PA for a while where the common response to problems with other countries was to just "nuke 'em." One guy I was in a conversation with genuinely believed the entire middle east should be cleared away with a blanket bombing and many of the world's problems would be solved. He saw no value in other people or other cultures, and sadly, he was not the only one.

This is all too non non non non heinous and I agree that the article is very much...

Statements like those supposedly said by Ann Coulter are narrow minded and lack common sense.. "Lets arrest all people in the Ghetto for the act made by a number of criminals".. these are not cocaroaches that need to be exterminated without predjudice, there are human beings involved who do not want to be invovled with the suffering that is occuring in there countries.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The answer to the question is... Yes she did.

She linked to the interview on her website.

www.anncoulter.com...

Why would she link to an interview with her if it was false.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Did she really say that?

If she did, than bless her heart. North Korea needs to be flattened and anyone else who threatens America with atomics. The Clinton administration bungled North Korea so badly its not even funny, the only thing Madamn Albright was concerned about in her official visit there was the location of the Buffet table.....and by the looks of her, it looks like she found them all!

Stupid Hag, she should be locked up for her stupidity and Clinton should hang his head in shame for choosing this Moron to be Secretary of State.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The answer is...yes he did.

Originally posted by bushfriend
The left continues to report bogus stories relaying on half truths and misconseptions.

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The answer to the question is... Yes she did.

She linked to the interview on her website.

www.anncoulter.com...

Why would she link to an interview with her if it was false.

mediamatters.org...

[edit on 20-3-2005 by RANT]

top topics

join