It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State III - Holy crap!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm still in the middle of watching Police State III - Total Enslavment by Alex Jones. This is scary as hell. The Patriot Act I heard about and think it's totaly messed up. but the Patriot Act 2!? We are going to lose ALL of our liberty. I mean...they can just strip you of your citenzenship, arrest you, kill you and NO one would know about it! Seriously heavy stuff, man...

[Edited on 14-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, I just finished watching it, and man...that is pretty insane. Anyone else here actualy seen the whole thing?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No, I haven't seen that show. But I've read about Patriot Act I and II. It's some scary stuff. I think we should all move to Antarctica!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I haven't seen the film, but i am familiar with Alex Jones, although i think he is doing a great thing, i know how easy it would be for Government agencies to misinform people like Jones and lead them up blind alleys in order to hide the truth.

We need more people like Alex Jones, but i think police state is not going to be a reality in the near future, next generations after us may witness a global police state, but not today, or soon, a revolution would be the likely outcome of such an attempt and the people who would want to do anything of the sort are perfectly aware of this, why do you think it hasn't happnened already, at any time in the past?
Jones is great, like i said, but these guys' main objectives are to make people aware of what COULD happen. Maybe he believes it will happen soon or not, i don't think it really matters. People like Alex Jones reduce the chances of a global police state ever appearing, he knows it, thats effectively what he wants, but he has to shock and appear to be commited to "fighting the new world order" in order to have greater effect, he wants people to worry after they watch his film, but the power of the people is too strong.

Patriot act 2, if read through some of it, it doesn't sound half as bad when you actually read it, i reckon it would be altered so many times by the time it becomes law, if it violates any constitutional rights the fuss about it will be on a scale never before seen.

The usuall suspects said patriot act 2 would be introduced 'after the war in Iraq'. what the hell is that about!

if it's introduced it will be after another terrorist attack on US soil.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Well, I just finished watching it, and man...that is pretty insane. Anyone else here actualy seen the whole thing?

Hey smart guy, is there a link or did you order it?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Big Brother is watching you.

Freedom is Slavery.
War is Peace.
Ignorance is Strengh.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sounds cool Necro.

Not right.
Ignorance is not strength!!!

Ignorance is the inability of a person to comprehend the truth.

If knowlege is power,
How can you be strong without knowledge?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones....now thats a man i wouldn't mind being sent to a gulag in alaska by the NWO, he irritates the hell out of me with the blatant scaremongering he ties in with his so-called facts.
I like to call him (amongst other things
) the Republican Michael Moore.

"They're giving kids BLUE pencils in detroit...they're obviously promoting capitalist ideology and the democrat party to these kiddies, and can we even call them children anymore? thats so condescending, and what of this so called "recess" isnt that just a time to let swap each others beliefs about the new state"

No folks, he didnt say that, thats just how i interpret his ramblings

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Hey smart guy, is there a link or did you order it?

Yeah, there is. But, you have to register to access the downloads. And your only aloud 300 megabytes worth of DL's a week. but it's worth it.

www.control-alt-delete.ca...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sounds cool Necro.

Not right.

If knowlege is power,

Tassadar

As a matter of fact, the only one that made sense was War is Peace, as that is often the only way to real peace, once an antagonist is dead. The other peace is the type of peace one will find under the rule of a strongman - the absence of violence. That was the type of peace found in Soviet satellite nations during the Cold War. Since the Soviets didn't tolerate rebellion and would smash it, there was "peace".

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sounds cool Necro.

Not right.

If knowlege is power,

Tassadar

You think that was from me?
Read 1984 by George Orwell. Best book ever. It will scare you.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Page not found... oh well.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I finally got to see this, and it was quite disturbing!! I really want to see the first two now too.

Alex Jones is do damn cool, I would so dig the chance to meet that guy, have a couple a beers and just talk about crazy stuff. I tripped when I found out how young he is too. He is on the ball and deserves so much more respect then he'll ever get.

Police State really should be seen by everyone here, cause that sums up the exact reason we all come to ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Page not found... oh well.

Sorry man...it was working a week or two ago. That's where I found it. If I find anything I'll be sure to post it here for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Be careful with Alex Jones. He slings alot of accusations around, but tends to use many websites as his "documentation". He also refers to alot of "documentation" but doesn't show you, or tell you where to find it. I do think he may be right about some things, but I don't believe anything just because someone says "it's been well documented". I have to see the proof myself, and quite frankly, he doesn't spend enough time showing the real evidence he speaks of. I mean, if I had spent many hours finding these supposed documents, you can bet that would be the highlight of my videos. Instead, he spends an hour slinging accusations and only includes vague descriptions of evidence. In Police State II, he says things like, "this has been well documented on the History Channel", or "the BBC has a copy of it". Well, if the BBC has a copy of it, let's see it!!! Give me a link! Or tell me exactly which History Channel documentary had the info about Roosevelt knowing the exact date and time of Pearl Harbor! He'd be taken alot more seriously by those who are skeptical, if he spent half the time showing the real evidence as he does slinging accusations. Know what I mean? Only believe proven facts!

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have personally met Alex Jones in Austin Texas. I will say he is not the most pleasant man to talk to, he is rather less than conscious of others feelings (that is obvious if you ever watch his cable access show when he has callers or guests), but he is very upfront and honest with his opinions.

However, I have to say he is pretty accurate with his information.

What you dont see on his website or anywhere else is that he has been arrested numerous times, by Austin PD, Texas DPS, FBI, and numerous other agencies, but he has yet to be convicted of ANYTHING!!!

He has been investigated by every federal agency imaginable. He has been harrassed by numerous agencies that have no jurisdiction over him at all.

When you get that kind of attention from onhigh, you are usually onto something.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can get arrested any day of the week for irritating people with a camera. All I'm saying is, don't accept a theory just because it sounds good. Demand as much proof as you would demand from your gov't! If there isn't any proof, or it's not readily available to the public, then chances are, he doesn't have it either....or he may be stretching the truth a bit. Know what I mean? I'd much rather see him spend half the time accusing, and the rest showing me the actual evidence. Is that an unreasonable request? I don't think so. The evidence is far more important than the accusations.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
One thing for sure is that when he has something to say he'll say it, sometimes through a bullhorn if needed!!

The best in my opinion was the video with him and Poindexter and what was the "IAO". He was just going off and Poindexter just kinda stood there with that smirk of embarrasment and hatred, but couldn't say a thing back to Alex.

Also in Texas confronting Gov. Bush when he was arrested. While being muscled out Bush's Goons a couple people started chuckling or something and Alex just looked at them and said something like "Hey, go ahead and laugh!" I started laughing so hard. That was the best F**k You possible at that moment! He earned my respect right then.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I agree, I think that Jones' cold exterior is essential to his internal functioning. It is a matter of energy, really. I have yet to meet him, so I don't know about the validity of his character.

I think he's completely hilarious, I believe he is "intact", and I believe his message should at least be heard. I agree with alot of his theories, but I think he would benefit from more in-depth research. However, a good amount of his skill is in catching the people in the act. He runs around everywhere with a camera crew and claims freedom of the press.

You don't get that "external validity" from sitting at a computer and researching sites online. He could definitely supply more internet sources. If you watch one of his documentaries, he takes you ON SITE and shows you video of the event in question.

I think of Alex Jones as a very credible alternative and INDEPENDENT news source. The news stories he presents stand as his evidence.

Also he does show a great deal of evidence on the DVD: "9/11: The Road to Tyranny"

In the end, I'm going to check it out for myself anyways.. whether he provides internet sources or not. LOL

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Oh yeah! Don't get me wrong. He has my respect. But he's a fanatic. All fanatics must be watched carefully, because they'll say or do anything to get you on their side. We all know this to be true, don't we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join